Work Concepts in a Nutshell: The C's and STO Concepts in plain English by JP Sears

Here is another one. "Do what it doesn't like" and "there is no free lunch"comes to mind for me here, although JP might be oversimplifing too much here, especially in regards to taking action on your feelings. In general though, I think what he is getting at is a good advice. He also talks about blessings (from the "universe" maybe?) usually coming our way if we get outside our comfort zones.

I think so as well, about this oversimplifying too much in regards to taking action on your feelings. If all we did was choose to navigate our reality based on our feelings alone, it would most probably lead our soul to digress instead of progress in our lessons of "simple and karmic understandings". I recall that the C's mentioned the role of emotions in process of navigating our reality towards our lesson profiles, and also how variously skewed 3D STS interpretations of love lead individuals astray as well:

September 9 said:
Q: (L) So, you are saying that the path to illumination is
knowledge and not love?
A: That is correct.
Q: (L) Is it also correct that emotion can be used to mislead,
that is emotions that are twisted and generated strictly from
the flesh or false programming?
A: Emotion that limits is an impediment to progress. Emotion
is also necessary to make progress in 3rd density. It is
natural. When you begin to separate limiting emotions based
on assumptions from emotions that open one to unlimited
possibilities, that means you are preparing for the next
density.

Q: (L) What about Love?
A: What about it?
Q: (L) There are many teachings that are promulgated that
Love is the key, the answer. They say that illumination and
knowledge and what-not can all be achieved through love.
A: The problem is not the term "love," the problem is the
interpretation of the term. Those on third density have a
tendency to confuse the issue horribly.
After all, they confuse
many things as love. When the actual definition of love as
you know it is not correct either. It is not necessarily a
feeling that one has that can also be interpreted as an
emotion, but rather, as we have told you before, the essence
of light which is knowledge is love, and this has been
corrupted when it is said that love leads to illumination. Love
is Light is Knowledge. Love makes no sense when common
definitions are used as they are in your environment. To love
you must know.
And to know is to have light. And to have
light is to love. And to have knowledge is to love.

In Book Two of the Wave Series, Chapter 11, there is a note I just made about what Laura explains on "what can we deduce about the Eclipsing of Realities discussion," which I think goes hand in hand about what we can choose to do, step by step, to gradually learn to get out of our own various comfort zones in life, which JP Sears was referring to in a simplified manner in the video. learn to "love" "God" is mentioned again at the very bottom of the quote.

BTW, I had to manually separate all the lines and spacing when I copied and pasted the note from my Kindle for PC, and I tried to keep the original format as best as I could but it is unfortunately not exactly the same as in the book, and it took a while, to say the least. I will have to find a better way of quoting from the Kindle for PC in the future, that is if there is such a method. Also bolding was added by me and not in the original:

Naturally, I asked the Cs about the event, though I didn’t want to be too specific in my questions because I didn’t want anyone else in the room, or at the board, to have any data that might skew the answers:

July 23, 1995

Q: (L) The first thing on my mind is an experience I had several nights ago. It seemed as though there was some sort of interaction between myself and something “other”. Could you tell me what this experience was?

A: Was eclipsing of the realities.

Q: (L) What is an eclipsing of the realities?

A: It is when energy centers conflict.

Q: (L) What energy centers are conflicting?

A: Thought energy centers.

Q: (L) Whose thoughts?

A: Thoughts are the basis of all creation. After all, without thought nothing would exist. Now would it?

Q: (L) True.

A: Therefore, energy centers conflicting involve thought patterns. You could refer to it as an intersecting of thought-pattern energies. […]

Q: (L) I also seemed to be aware of several dark, spider-like figures lined up by the side of the bed. Was this an accurate impression.

A: Those could be described as specific thought-center projections. Q: (L) I seemed to be fighting and resisting this activity. A: That was your choice. […] Q: (L) At what level of density do these thought centers have their primary focus?

A: Thought centers do not have primary focus in any level of density. This is precisely the point. You are not completely familiar with the reality of what thoughts are. We have spoken to you on many levels and have detailed many areas involving density level, but thoughts are quite a different thing because they pass through all density levels at once. Now, let us ask you this. Do you not now see how that would be possible?

Q: (L) Yes. But what I am trying to do is identify these conflicting thought centers. If two thought centers, or more, conflict, then my idea would be that they are in opposition.

A: Correct. […]

Q: (L) Okay, in the experience I felt a paralysis of my body. What caused this paralysis?

A: Yes. Separation of awareness, which is defined as any point along the pathway where one’s awareness becomes so totally focused on one thought sector that all other levels of awareness are temporarily receded, thereby making it impossible to become aware of one’s physical reality along with one’s mental reality. This gives the impression of what is referred to as paralysis. Do you understand?

Q: (L) Yes. And what stimulates this total focus of awareness?

A: An event that sidetracks, temporarily, the mental processes.

Q: (L) And what event can sidetrack the mental processes to this extent?

A: Any number. Q: (L) In this particular case, what was it?

A: It was an eclipsing of energies caused by conflicting thought centers. Whenever two opposing units of reality intersect, this causes what can be referred to as friction, which, for an immeasurable amount of what you would refer to as time, which is, of course, non-existent, creates a non-existence, or a stopping of the movements of all functions. This is what we would know as conflict. In between, or through any intersecting, opposite entities, we always find zero time, zero movement, zero transference, and zero exchange. Now think about this. Think about this carefully.

Q: (L) Does this mean that I was, essentially, in a condition of non-existence?

A: Well, non-existence is not really the proper term, but non-fluid existence would be more to the point. Do you understand? Q: (L) Yes. Frozen, as it were?

A: Frozen, as it were.

Q: (L) Was there any benefit to me from this experience?

A: All experiences have potential for benefit.

Q: (L) Was there any detriment from this experience?

A: All experiences have potential for detriment. Now, do you see the parallels? We are talking about any opposing forces in nature, when they come together, the result can go all the way to the extreme of one side or all the way to the extreme of the other. Or, it can remain perfectly, symmetrically in balance in the middle, or partially in balance on one side or another. Therefore all potentials are realized at intersecting points in reality. […]

Q: (L) Was one of these conflicting thought centers or energies some part of me?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And was it eclipsed by interacting with a thought-center energy that was part of or all of something or someone else?

A: Or, was what happened a conflicting of one energy thought center that was a part of your thought process and another energy thought center that was another part of your thought process? We will ask you that question and allow you to contemplate.

Q: (L) Does it ever happen that individuals who perceive or think they perceive themselves to have experienced an “abduction”, to actually be interacting with some part of themselves?

A: That would be a very good possibility. Now, before you ask another question, stop and contemplate for a moment: what possibilities does this open up? Is there any limit? And if there is, what is that? Is it not an area worth exploring? For example – just one example for you to digest – what if the abduction scenario could take place where your soul projection, in what you perceive as the future, can come back and abduct your soul projection in what you perceive as the present?

Q: (L) Oh, dear! Does this happen?

A: This is a question for you to ask yourself and contemplate.

Q: (L) Why would I do that to myself? (J) To gain knowledge of the future.

A: Are there not a great many possible answers?

Q: (L) Well, this seemed to be a very frightening and negative experience. If that is the case: a) maybe that is just my perception, or b) then, in the future I am not a very nice person! (J) Or maybe the future isn’t very pleasant. And the knowledge that you gained of it is unpleasant.

A: Or is it one possible future, but not all possible futures? And is the pathway of free will not connected to all of this?

Q: (L) God! I hope so.

A: Now do you see the benefit in slowing down and not having prejudices when asking questions of great import? You see when you speed too quickly in the process of learning and gathering knowledge; it is like skipping down the road without pausing to reflect on the ground beneath you. One misses the gold coins and the gemstones contained within the cracks in the road. […]

Q: (L) Okay, when this experience occurred, am I to assume that some part of myself, a future self perhaps, of course they are all simultaneous but just for the sake of reference, came back and interacted with my present self for some purpose of exchange? A: Well this is a question best left for your own exploration, as you will gain more knowledge by contemplating it by yourself rather than seeking the answers here. But a suggestion is to be made that you do that as you will gain much, very much knowledge by contemplating these very questions on your own and networking with others as you do so. Be not frustrated for the answers to be gained through your own contemplation will be truly illuminating to you and the experience to follow will be worth a thousand lifetimes of pleasure and joy.

What can we deduce about the Eclipsing of Realities discussion?

The first thing that occurs to me is a result of a conversation I had with an individual who visited me a few days ago. There are a number of events in my life that I am not yet ready to talk about publicly, but which I shared with this lady in the course of our discussion. [1] At one point, she made the remark that, in her opinion, my life experiences had been a sort of microcosmic example of the battle between the forces of good and evil – that my very physical body, soul and mind had been the battleground. It was her opinion that the “good guys” had won because, in the end, all the physical, mental and spiritual destruction that had been effected against me had been healed, reversed, and/or restored to proper function and balance.

This is, in some sense, true. But, what does it mean if we wish to apply it globally? Or even just for some others? The Cassiopaeans said I experienced a conflict of thought centers. This was further elaborated:

We are talking about any opposing forces in nature, when they come together, the result can go all the way to the extreme of one side or all the way to the extreme of the other. Or, it can remain perfectly, symmetrically in balance in the middle, or partially in balance on one side or another. Therefore all potentials are realized at intersecting points in reality …

I was told to contemplate the issues involved and that “answers to be gained through your own contemplation will be truly illuminating to you and the experience to follow will be worth a thousand lifetimes of pleasure and joy”.

In the simplest of terms, the experience of Eclipsing Realities led to my full perception of reality in the so-called objective view that we have already discussed. More than that, it also led to my making choices – life changing choices – that effectively changed my reality. Perhaps in a very literal sense. Within eight months of the Eclipsing of Realities event, I had asked for a divorce from my husband, and within four months of that event, I had met Ark. Two years later, we were married. There was a remark made at one of the sessions that emphasized this point:

January 4, 1997 A: Because of already given data that is elementary my dear, Martin, elementary! Q: (L) I am not Martin anymore! So there! A: You are in an alternate reality.

Martin was my former married name.

So, when the realities eclipsed, some sort of choice was made at a deep level as to whether I was going to continue to live in STS-oriented wishful thinking that all would become “love and light”, if I just kept trying to “fix it”, which constitutes the ongoing condition of being food for higher-density beings; or if I was going to open my eyes and see. It seems that my choice to resist the activity taking place was the symbol of the shift that then began to manifest in my ordinary life as life-changing choices.

What if the abduction scenario could take place where your soul projection, in what you perceive as the future, can come back and abduct your soul projection in what you perceive as the present?

It seems that, if I had continued in the old life, the wishful-thinking, subjective version of reality, where I was still Martin, I would have progressed to a point in space-time when I became those horrible creatures that were trying to abduct me (through the incarnational processes, of course)!

Now, I did not change my reality by visualization, or affirmations or any of the standard teachings about creating your own reality. In fact, if anything, I did exactly the opposite. What actually happened was, I opened my eyes and I completely lost hope in the world as it is ever being anything other than full of darkness and deception and horror and pain, and I chose to continue to live in this world, to do what I could, but not be “of the world”.

I wonder if this was what Don Elkins saw? If so, it is indeed sad that he did not have the information about how this state is essential, how this state can be used by dark forces to derail the spiritual seeker who must go through it in order to be “born again”.

How does one become born again? It is just as traumatic as being born the first time, if not more so!

Taking my first breath in the new reality, I made a conscious choice to limit my participation in this deception foisted on mankind. I consciously decided that I was no longer going to lie – to myself or to anyone else – about how I felt or what I wanted. I was no longer going to lie about what I liked or didn’t like or what I did or did not want to do. I was no longer going to lie to myself that my suffering and sacrifices had any benefit for anyone whatsoever; because it was clear to me that this was not true. It was all an illusion or delusion. In short, I was no longer going to lie to myself about reality at all.

When I looked at a flower I was going to remember the decay and death in the soil from which the flower drew its nourishment. When I looked at a cat or a dog, I was going to remember the fleas and parasites and killing and eating of other creatures that goes on all the time in the animal world. When I looked at a beautiful and peaceful lake, I was going to remember the loads of disease-causing organisms multiplying prolifically beneath the shining, mirrored surface.

Sounds pretty bizarre, yes? But it had a strange effect.

Because I was no longer lying to myself about anything that existed, least of all myself, my nature, my being, I was free to choose what to manifest in every instant. Knowing that all of these shadows existed within me, in my very DNA, my flesh, my evolved self; knowing that I had experienced many lifetimes dealing death and destruction on my own, or suffering the same at the hands of others, I was free to choose. And further, I knew that the choice was free! If I had chosen to follow the path of STS, to dive back into the illusion, there would be no blame. As Ra said: The ALL blinks neither at the darkness nor at the light.

There was no longer any blame for anything. It was just what is. This is nature. This is God. And God has two faces: Good and Evil. We can love them both, but we can choose which face we manifest, while always loving unconditionally both faces.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom