Woke up in a reversed position in the bed

Funny that you mentioned wits because during the struggle on top of my bed all I could think was “if only someone was here to get it on camera” because of how ridiculous that scene was. A half dressed tall woman fighting child-size alien creatures 😂
Wow, that is all very intense! I can understand you not wanting to share because of how it sounds (ie: many people would think you have lost your mind or are on drugs) plus negative or judgemental responses from others you have shared your experiences with, however, I think you also know that here there is greater awareness and knowledge collectively... so it is a much safer place to share, IMHO.

I think it is great you can have a sense of humour about it, despite the fact that it can also be very disturbing and distressing to experience anything like this. I actually was chuckling to myself seeing a vision of what you described - almost like a cartoon version - along with the image of you wanting to be able to drag them out onto the street to show others. Humour helps us cope with things in mysterious ways and I suspect lessens the PTSD effects to a degree.

I know that in terms of Feng Shui, the Chinese believe it is very bad to have mirrors in your bedroom, basically that it can bring a third party into your relationship... but after what I have read on this site, perhaps their belief can be related directly to a hyper dimensional access point creating some kind of 'window' for them to view us and at times be able to influence us? As the C's say, Knowledge is our greatest form of protection. It sounds like you are coping really well, considering what you have been through. The fact that you are able to realise what is happening / have partial consciousness during these experiences suggests that you are not easily influenced by them - that their techniques don't work as well with you, and perhaps part of this has to do with your personal FRV. You might find (when it has been posted) the latest Session with the C's interesting - in particular around discussions about John Desouza and clarifying what these beings are able/not able to do / abductions and FRV.

Another thing that comes to mind is the fact that the C's have talked about screen memories - perhaps they have tried to overlay yours with something like that but it didn't work and that is why you remembered the experience as the trauma came up through your memories, and why you became conscious multiple times - perhaps through this you have foiled their attempts to interfere with you? I think this is a case of not 'the body keeps the score' but the 'soul and energy body keeps the score'. Your knowledge and conscious awareness of this and your willingness to fight might be what is protecting you fairly well (from what you have shared).

Have you ever tried the EE breathing and meditation program? You might find it helps a lot on many levels.
Also prayer.

Perhaps others here can offer you more support and perspective.
I am still learning and there are massive gaps in my knowledge and awareness.

I'm glad you shared some of your experiences, I think it helps to unburden ourselves of things like this in a safe space; plus you never know who you are helping or inspiring in the process.
Big hug!
:hug2:

Je partage en tous point ce qu'a écrit FOREST, j'ai suivi vos expériences avec intérêt car elles peuvent servir de modèle au cas où cela nous arriverait, grâce à Vous, nous savons que nous pouvons nous défendre en pensée et aussi physiquement au lieu de subir sans réaction, c'est bon à savoir...
Merci d'avoir partagé...

I share in all respects what FOREST wrote, I have followed your experiences with interest because they can serve as a model in case this happens to us, thanks to You, we know that we can defend ourselves in thought and also physically in the instead of suffering without reaction, it's good to know...
Thanks for sharing...

It is my understanding that abductions don't just happen at night when you are asleep. They can happen when you suddenly realise you have 'zoned out' (for example, you don't know how you just got from work to home in the car) or if you suddenly realise that a period of time has elapsed and you have some vague (or no) memory of what happened (ie: I just looked at the clock and it said 10.15 about 10 minutes ago and now it says 10.40!! What the heck is going on?! Where did that time go...?).

Maybe other members of the forum can offer something more helpful?
I am still very much a 'beginner' here in terms of my learning...

I'm not sure if there is ever a day I am not creeped out by what I learn here. But I would rather know than not know, though some days the 'knowing' is very hard to take. :cry: Still... Knowledge Protects.
In fact, the early transcripts seem to indicate that, when no mistakes are made and there are no intervening anomalies, there may be no conscious clue or feeling as to what has occurred. Though one presumes that awareness level might increase the chances of noticing something.

As for being creeped out, I can relate to that. For many years I was a member of the forum and because I joined here pretty young, coming from a Christian background, I was vulnerable to "believerism" even though I tried consciously to avoid it. As such, various things the C's said gave life a creepy tone at times. It was like that vulnerable feeling of being a child, wandering into our house's storage room with all the boxes at night, and wondering if there could be a demon watching in the darkness (honestly that storage room had a creepy vibe, most of even the adults later agreed).

But the C's message also includes the resolute suggestion that whatever the circumstances are, there is meaning to be found in the wider context if we choose to learn, and it's all a learning process which we have a choice in, in some sense.

It wasn't until very recently that I realized that, despite my intentions, in the past I had taken a literal interpretation of many things I'd read quoted from the C's that are really not proven. It doesn't mean they couldn't be real, but the C's themselves warn repeatedly about taking things literally. Why do they so often say "Open."? Why choose that word, rather than always giving "Maybe."? Sometimes, perhaps to indicate the future is open. But also, probably, to suggest that our minds should be open -- non-anticipation -- if we want to learn.

It's been my experience personally that when discussing things on the forum, often times people talk about things from the transcripts as if they are so even though we really can't know for sure. Part of this is probably just a bit of (possibly necessary or reasonable sometimes) "shortcut" or "suspension of disbelief".

My personal advice would be to read Amazing Grace, The Wave, the Secret History books, and also the Transcript books. If you continue through all of them, one thing you will notice is the shift in Laura's thinking and presentation style over time. I dare say you might notice the little clues that Laura (and group) didn't outright believe everything that came through, even if they did address the concepts within the framework the C's were providing.

Laura's commentary on the transcripts even indicates that sometimes the C's might drop things that aren't exactly true, because to proceed in "learning how to learn", it's important to realize how you can fool yourself by interpreting things the way you want.

Addition, since conversation has moved since I drafted the above: None of this is to discount personal High Strangeness experiences. I'm remarkably short on those, within conscious memory, myself, but I don't discount them. My strangest experiences are an extra-unusual deja-vu in which I experienced divergence between deja-vu memory and the actual present, seeing the corner-of-vsion apparitions called "damned things" as a child, and a couple strange dreams with possession themes.

I know that in terms of Feng Shui, the Chinese believe it is very bad to have mirrors in your bedroom, basically that it can bring a third party into your relationship... but after what I have read on this site, perhaps their belief can be related directly to a hyper dimensional access point creating some kind of 'window' for them to view us and at times be able to influence us? As the C's say, Knowledge is our greatest form of protection. It sounds like you are coping really well, considering what you have been through. The fact that you are able to realise what is happening / have partial consciousness during these experiences suggests that you are not easily influenced by them - that their techniques don't work as well with you, and perhaps part of this has to do with your personal FRV. You might find (when it has been posted) the latest Session with the C's interesting - in particular around discussions about John Desouza and clarifying what these beings are able/not able to do / abductions and FRV.

Another thing that comes to mind is the fact that the C's have talked about screen memories - perhaps they have tried to overlay yours with something like that but it didn't work and that is why you remembered the experience as the trauma came up through your memories, and why you became conscious multiple times - perhaps through this you have foiled their attempts to interfere with you? I think this is a case of not 'the body keeps the score' but the 'soul and energy body keeps the score'. Your knowledge and conscious awareness of this and your willingness to fight might be what is protecting you fairly well (from what you have shared).

Have you ever tried the EE breathing and meditation program? You might find it helps a lot on many levels.
Also prayer.
The mirror situation taught me how to employ mental blocking - to close it as a potential portal. At first I had it removed to the living room and then tucked away in a closet, but after a month I refused to be a coward and hung it back in my bedroom. It never faced the window or my bed directly so it’s good enough for me as far as Fang Shui :-)
Because of your reply, I found the thread about Desouza and can’t wait to read the latest session!
I am familiar with screen memories that were used against me too, but experience taught me that when curiosity overrides fear, you see the scenes in your memory as they actually happened. What I was talking about is Virtual Reality dreams: it happens when you sleep, the map of the whole “place” is in your head but some of the scenes are surreal, and it’s always about testing your will. And often you brought to another part of the “map” in the next dream but you know how to get to the other parts, if you wanted. I wouldn’t be surprised if the idea of the movie ‘Inception’ wasn’t based on that concept - dreams within dreams. The scenes are always apocalyptic or some sort of invasion and sometimes other people are present. I never lost a grip on reality in those and kept comparing the situation to the ‘real’ world while in it. Also almost every time others needed help or defending that I automatically provide (as it is my nature) making me untouchable. Usually the dream ended as soon as I selflessly helped others. Perhaps it has to do with STO FRV. The “dreams” stopped after another one with alien invasion from the sky - only this time a young woman defended me from an assailant by leaping between myself and the possessed man (she was thrown hard against the wall), and that made me realize that she’s a real person like me and they somehow can bring multiple people into the same virtual reality. I hope to meet her some day.
These days the PTSD is completely gone as most of my experiences aren’t a mystery anymore and I’m confident that if they try something again, I’ll be able to sense it immediately and will respond even harder than before so I sleep very soundly :-)
I haven’t gotten to EE yet, but it is my plan when time allows. Thank you again for your replies - it does help to a ton to be just listened to without judgement. Thank you!! 🙏

Back
Top Bottom