Witnessed a Huge Metallic Cylindrical UFO

I've been thinking more about this incident. I realised that the UFO was just on the perimeter of the massive ISS headquarters (Internal Security Service) I am quite sure they weren't there by accident. The ISS is probably one of the most efficient security services in the world. They know everything that happens in this country. Wonder if they knew there was a UFO hovering above them?
Also thinking back, the statement "the metal was shimmering in the sunlight" In retrospect was incorrect. Thinking more on this, it appears that what I saw was an 'energy wave' movement. The thing was pulsating and sending waves of energy out from the central area of the body of the craft. Spooky.

Ocean said:
Thinking more on this, it appears that what I saw was an 'energy wave' movement. The thing was pulsating and sending waves of energy out from the central area of the body of the craft. Spooky.

I've seen that phenomena with in (digital photos taken) as well.

As if the surrounding air looks to be vibrating or oscillating at a frequency that appears to breech this density from the density that they operate from.

In a few observations, craft were seen around very, very, powerful (EMF) communication tower antenna arrays.

It was as if they were seemingly capable of utiliZing this type of technology (which they helped create) as a means of transport.

images

telecommunication-tower-360-ca.jpg

http://telecommunications.regionaldirectory.us/

AT&T cell towers emit three different frequencies - 850 MHz, 1900 MHz and 700 MHz - said John Britton, a company spokesman. In addition, it operates three different cellular networks - 2G, 3G and 4G.
1024x1024.jpg

OceanCountyRadio.jpg

simulcastsite.jpg

https://vimeo.com/167850370

Creating the Necessary Portal
http://nautilus.org/publications/books/australian-forces-abroad/defence-facilities/naval-communication-station-harold-e-holt-north-west-cape/
images

(Joe) You want to ask about Ocean on the forum who saw a cylinder-shaped UFO and two Asian-looking men? He saw this UFO about 200 feet above him. He saw two Asian men who were looking at it, and then they disappeared. You responded and said it was probably a blimp. But he said there's nothing other than government or military aircraft allowed in Oman. I was just wondering if he did actually see a cylinder-shaped craft, or was it a blimp?

A: Craft.

Q: (Joe) What about the "Asian men"? He saw two Asian men on the ground looking at it. Then he drove on, and then went back and they were gone.

A: Part of the "away team".

Q: (Joe) He was totally cool about it. If I'd seen a giant cylindrical craft 200 feet above my head, I'd be a little alarmed.

It's amazing what the hypnotic influence of the reality is. And how programming and disinformation influence people's minds. To the level that (assuming that what C's say is the fact), "aliens" can move between us and even do not bother about being recognized because people always see what they want to see, of course, people want to see that aliens do not exist and they are in control of their lives and know and understand reality surrounding them, etc, etc...

Let say that these two "Asian men," before went away on the giant cylindrical craft. They were on the Earth and what they do? Rather not play bridge. What did they? Are they spying on the auras of the humans? Share the disinformation between humans? Or maybe pass to someone a message who lives in this world? Maybe put someone out to abduction by 4D?

It reminds me of the "Men in Black" movie. The movie is fictional, and this is a crazy comedy (the first episode is the best) but conveys some interesting ideas between.

A law was passed yesterday that anyone caught flying a drone will be fined up to $25,000 and one year in jail!

A law was passed yesterday that anyone caught flying a drone will be fined up to $25,000 and one year in jail!
Hi Ocean, the authorities seem to be really paranoid about drones and controlling/restricting aircraft. One wonders whether there are areas where they are carrying out nefarious activities and would not like the public to find out. Or maybe they are just fearful of drone strikes?

Hi Ocean, the authorities seem to be really paranoid about drones and controlling/restricting aircraft. One wonders whether there are areas where they are carrying out nefarious activities and would not like the public to find out. Or maybe they are just fearful of drone strikes?

Hi Kinyash, yes I wouldn't be surprised as this country has extremely close ties to the British establishment.
Plus the terrain is perfectly suited for nefarious activites, thousands of caves, underground places. There are also lots of places blocked out on Google maps, where no one is allowed to view.

Here is a video (taken by someone with clearance to own / operate a drone) which gives you some idea of the landscape.

Hi Kinyash, yes I wouldn't be surprised as this country has extremely close ties to the British establishment.
Plus the terrain is perfectly suited for nefarious activites, thousands of caves, underground places. There are also lots of places blocked out on Google maps, where no one is allowed to view.

Here is a video (taken by someone with clearance to own / operate a drone) which gives you some idea of the landscape.

Serenely beautiful! ....and the sound track is not bad either

It's amazing what the hypnotic influence of the reality is. And how programming and disinformation influence people's minds. To the level that (assuming that what C's say is the fact), "aliens" can move between us and even do not bother about being recognized because people always see what they want to see...

Indeed,

Though following a day-time experience in early 2018, I do wonder at the correspondence between 'hypnotic influence' and the subject of people seeing only what they 'want' to see?

Reading c.a.'s post above (regarding EMF towers) was an interesting reminder of a personal event that occurred in the middle of the Darwin CBD, where from a 9th story balcony a peculiar amorphous blob became visible at short range (estimated to be less than 1000m), moving leisurely and horizontally at a height of no more than 100m - and in hindsight, many of the buildings between 'it' and myself were adorned with cell towers - with Ocean and c.a.'s descriptions of a peculiar pulsing also right on the money.

As if the surrounding air looks to be vibrating or oscillating

The most surprising part of the experience, however, being the observation of immediate and insistent 'stage 1' thinking engaging and attempting to rationalise the object (with the most ludicrous reasoning) and the worrying realisation that I was about to turn away until the implausibility of what my brain was saying was recognised.

Two further notable observations than becoming apparent in that -

1) The appearance of the object altered from being only slightly peculiar to downright otherwordly / strange as it was analysed objectively.

2) Of all the people in my field of view (which was many) I could only identify a single other person (a woman) that was watching the phenomenon.

Which makes me ponder on topics such as 'implants', 'broadcasting' / 'reception' etc. - we as 'wave reading units' - and how many people are able to even 'see' high strangeness in the first place?

Let alone challenge the influx of rubbish 'data' that may not all originate from our own wrong thinking?

Back
Top Bottom