Will They Use the Yearly Flu Shot to Administer the Covid 'Vaccine'?

Brewer

Jedi Master
Hello, please move or remove if needed, 2 questions here on the same subject one is for the general public, the other for those who've experienced high strangeness but could be of benefit to others. Thanks.

In about 3 months it'll be flu shot time down under. Many people I know aren't keen on taking the covid shot but are more than happy to take their yearly flu shot.

Question: Will they conceal the covid 'vaccine' in the seasonal flu shot?

From a very early age I've experienced an abundance of high strangeness in my life, nasty stuff. Physical & psychological torture, needles, bodily fluids extracted, marks left that are here to this day. Despite this I'm a happy, productive and fairly successful person, (by contemporary social norms at least) is a long journey but I'm doing it, not over yet but I'm not giving up. Back in '97 I was networking with people about the alien/UFO question. My handlers didn't like it and was attacked repeatedly, by then I was more or less laughing at them. Long story short, using imagery they told me they were going to kill me with myeloma, nothing's happened, yet. They chose another method soon after, Love Bite.

Question: Would the covid shot have a lesser effect on those that have experienced constant attacks throughout their lives but have forged ahead and overcome their attacks to the best of their ability?

Thanks and thanks so much for all the great research done on this subject. Much appreciated. Brewer.

My take on this is - probably not. For several reasons:

First, if they package the Covid vaccine into the flu vaccine, they can’t charge extra, so no money! Big Pharma doesn’t dish out freebies.

Second, it’s less about the vaccine per se (the PTB are well aware that Covid-19 is just a bad flu) and more about control and submission of the population. I think it’s a trial run to be able to inject the populace with genetically modified organisms or tweaked genetic material further down the line to genetically ‘shape’ the populace to their own designs, along ethnic-specific weapons.

Third, the flu virus uptake is not enough for the PTB to satisfy their ‘need’ - they need a cover to cover vaccination to be effective, so they’ll likely do that with mandatory vaccination laws or rather making it impossible to live properly without vaccination.

However, I think what might be coming down the pipeline is tagging/ chipping of people - I think they might put some of this technology into any vaccine in the future. But that is just a guess ...

nicklebleu raised good points. A further, practical reason this is unlikely is that the viral transfection vector misleadingly termed a vaccine requires specialized facilities, since it has to be stored at something like -80 C. So hiding it in a flu shot would be quite the trick.

That said you shouldn't be getting the flu shot anyhow, they're useless at best and almost certainly worse than useless, being actively harmful.

My take on this is - probably not. For several reasons:
Thanks for your reply, sorry about the delay, momentous events happening! Good points made, thanks!
nicklebleu raised good points.
Indeed, as did you, thank you!
That said you shouldn't be getting the flu shot anyhow, they're useless at best and almost certainly worse than useless, being actively harmful.
Thanks, I won't be taking it, I had it once back in 2011, I know, silly me. Recently I had a look at my sick leave records for that year. Had the shot in March/April, came down with the worst respiratory infection I had in years during the Australian flu season, Vaccine Enhanced Respiratory Infection anyone? Haven't been that sick since, last vax season I refused the shot, was told by professional paramedics, "Brewer, if you get covid and flu at the same time, you're in box mate, IN A BOX!!!"

Strange thing is, they said, as they always do, to avoid getting sick with the cold or flu for 2 weeks after the shot. This was in the midst of the "first wave" of the plandemic, when the bug was "ravishing" the land. It seems that no one considered that exposure to covid shortly before or after the flu shot may cause a reaction, one young colleague had a severe reaction after his shot. Perhaps he was covid positive and shot tipped him over the edge.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom