WiFi breakdowns

D69

Dagobah Resident
I am working a lot on WiFi networks last times.
For past few weeks i noticed strange thing happening from time to time.
For a period of 1-2 minutes , all nearby wireless networks are down.
I am experienced user and know a lot about wireless communication but i never saw this kind of things in my life.
At first i thought its caused by electric network problems , but now i know its not a cause.
On 7 working laptops , at the very same time all networks dissapear. For me it looks like someone is putting a strong electromagnetic field that breaks connections on all WiFi transcievers . Wifi works on 2.4 GHz band.
I was thinking about this strange acting of pets for last 3-4 weeks and later about connection with HAARP.

I wonder if you guys noticed same problems ?

drygol said:
I wonder if you guys noticed same problems?

Nope, because I refuse to use WiFi if I can help it. And after what you've said, it seems like it's wise to use reliable cables. You should research some of the potential negative health effects of WiFi. Yes, many groups have come out and said it's safe, but there are also groups who have said it is far from being proven safe. I prefer to follow the precautionary principle.

Thx for your reply :)
If its about network security - its not even close to word "security" , very easy to hack , intercept , deauthenticate etc etc. - only small differenece between wep and wpa - still poor sec
If its about health , hmm it is a radio wave , probably can slowly melt your cells :) I am not an expert in this area thou.
Anyways , this phenomenon is very very strange , all networks are simply down for 1-2 minutes :huh:

Back
Top Bottom