Who or what gave Joseph Smith the Book of Mormon?

dyann turner

A Disturbance in the Force
I was raised as a Latter Day "Saint"and was a subject of pedophelia at a young age. I know that this is a common theme in some religions. I am curious as to HOW and WHY this religion came about?

Hello dyann turner and welcome.

Like the majority of organized religions, one can find hints not only in the fruits (control and suppression of truth seeking) and in the foundation myths (usually an intervention that restricts freewill). Joseph Smith's story follows the same scheme as Joseph's story at Mont Sinai or Mohamed's story at Hera's cave: an interaction with a demanding entity.
There is a except from the Cassiopaean transcripts that gives hints to this mode of operation, as basis to think about these things:

October 16 said:
Q: (L) Okay, you told us before that he saw or interacted with a holographic projection created by the Lizard Beings. Was that the experience on Mount Sinai?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Okay, well, if he got knowledge from you, did he get this prior to the interactions with the Lizard beings?

A: Yes. He was corrupted by imagery. He was deceived by the imagery a la Joseph Smith, for example.

Q: (L) Are you saying that Joseph Smith, the recipient of the Mormon texts, was deceived by the Lizards also?

A: Yes. They do that a lot.

I don`t know that there is any proof of it, other then old stories, but I have heard that some of the early colonial men misunderstood why certain native american men, had multiple wives.

Thinking this was a grand idea though, they created this religion to justify the perversion, and in fact many native women were taken to the west as the first wives, of the mormons.

According to old stories, it might have been that particular native men did have several "spirit" wives, these were wise women, teachers, who would spend much time and in some cases actually live with a man, and his real "wife" if he had one.

This was to teach him certain things in preparation for a particular task, or appointment, if he needed such training, or special instruction to accomplish it.

But spirit wives were never real wives, and no sexual perversion was ever involved in it.

Other times captive women may have been taken in, but these were generally slaves used to do menial labor, and not as wives in most cases, and were kept only until they were ransomed, or stolen back by their husbands, brothers or fathers.

It would have been a great dishonor for native men to abuse any woman sexually, and was rarely or never done. This was a thing not understood by European men, and even the Jesuits commented on, many times!

Who or what gave Joseph Smith the Book of Mormon?

Perhaps the same type of entity that gave the 10 Commandments to Moses? Part of the "group" who desire population control such as having organized religion may offer.

Sorry to hear aboy misgivings dyann turner. I was also LDS and yep, and I know of the sickness of which you speak. I think perhaps those sexual preferences of personal choice are not taught in Sunday school classes. They seem to be handed down through family circles. And what better place to hide secrets? At some church perhaps?

Why do you state:
dyann turner said:
[...]I know that this is a common theme in some religions.[...]

aedit: I have been in the bishopric, so I have "seen" many people, their character, behavior, and their choices. I have "seen" things not to be discussed amongst others. So was it attempted to be taught to me anyway...

I feel that this became a common theme in male dominated religions. Also and especially the Catholic. I feel that the controlers used this method to damage human energy centers in fragile and vunerable young people. It seems to be a mode of soul sacrifice. Just saying.

Hi Dyann,
We encourage new members interested in interacting on this forum to post an introduction in the newbies board . You can take a look at some topics in that board to see how others have done it.
Look forward to seeing you around.

dyann turner said:
I feel that this became a common theme in male dominated religions. [...] the controlers used this method to damage human energy centers in fragile and vunerable young people. [...]

Seems not only young are dominated by numerous psychopathic males. Appears nobody is immune from attempted control by others. And the control is not always sexual in nature.

Check this out
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12006.msg86080/topicseen.html#msg86080

Dyann, I too was dying of curiosity about the whole origin of LDS thing... I am aware of the existence of comparable, contemporary 'scripture', and there are all kinds of stories from all sides, including purported successors to the so-called 'unsealed' portion of the BofM.

Of course, 'higher-density STS' is quite convenient and fits the bill for pretty much any imaginable monotheistic paradigm out there ("that's what they do!" , but the actual truth is always stranger than fiction. Psychopathy indeed... we don't know the half of it, apparently:

There is a gentleman by the name of 'Christopher' who has thrown a completely imaginative new angle on the legend perpetuated by Salt Lake City. For the hope-filled apologist, his version of the tale lets Joseph keep his divine contact and validity of the visitations and artifacts/plates while offering a quite scathing indictment of the modern Church itself. Apparently Hyrum Smith has been reincarnated to release the rest of the BofM and to set the record straight regarding his brother's 'mission'.

For those on this forum, or for anyone with more than a passing knowledge of just how people can be manipulated into signing away their own power, it paints an even darker picture of Yahwism than anyone familiar with Judeo-Christianity and its offshoots could have imagined without proper preparation.

Of course, Christopher could be off his rocker, but then, so could have Joseph, much less in direct contact with malevolent entities and supposed surviving writings of dead civilizations. It's the STS concepts and polarity masquerading as STO that provide the clues... check out the 'authorised biography' if you can, but carry your wits and consciousness about you. :)

Back
Top Bottom