Who created the creator?

dyann turner

A Disturbance in the Force
So if we are all just thought forms and heading back to the ONE, is the ONE the creator of all that is all!? So who created the creator????

Hello dyann turner.

Asking who created the creator, I think, implies that there is some linear time scale in which the creator did not exist at some point. Since time is an illusion, creation is still ongoing and it is part of our free will to either participate in creating, or not.

Like the C's say, the creator is also the created (September 9, 1995). Hope that helps. :)

whitecoast said:
Asking who created the creator, I think, implies that there is some linear time scale in which the creator did not exist at some point.

I think that it is it in a nutshell. It is a question that turns the rational mind inside out (because it is not a linear question). I was looking after this wonderful autistic guy once, and we were driving on the freeway and he turned and said to me, "when you get right to the very end of the universe..............then what is there?" :D ie. the linear mind is baffled.

I think the other interesting view that is shared by Castaneda and the eastern religions that is sort of related here is that intellect and the knowledge we accumulate through it cannot be used to explain concepts or ideas that are outside of its scope. This is what Castaneda called 'the unknowlable', things that are beyond our grasp as human beings in our present state of evolution. Castaneda says there is knowledge that we must learn and understand, and then there is knowledge that we KNOW, but cannot explain how by 'rational' means.

fwiw :)

whitecoast said:
Muxel said:

May I ask why you wrote this? It doesn't seem particularly informative or enlightening.
I was on an ego trip there... dyann turner, let me give you a better answer. The C's said, "All is lessons." So, in a way, you manifest whatever is needed for you to learn. The same thing applies to that which is manifested.

And,
[quote author=Cassiopaeans]
Now, a shocker for you: You would not exist if someone didn't "dream you up". You literally are the "figments" of someone's imagination, and nothing more!!!
[/quote]
I dunno about you, but that evokes wonder in me, as if I'd "known" it to be true all along...

Good question but once you dig deeper into this forum and the knowledge here you will see the importance to learn this knowledge and apply it to your everyday life. Not saying that you shouldn't have spiritual what if? who? questions but as you participate more and read more you will realize that there are so many roads of information to travel down that an answer to a question like this doesn't really do as much for you as say reading the recommended books and applying to your life.

and I don't think the "I am" response is so far off. Yes you are the creater of your own life and if you want a better life and protection apply the information here

To ask "who created the creator" is to make a whole bunch of assumptions which usually happens when an individual is poorly educated. Being poorly educated is not an incurable condition especially in this day when there is so much available to anyone who is willing to exert the effort to 1) do the work on the self that is necessary in order to have a well-tuned machine with which to evaluate material; 2) do the research to find or uncover the material that answers questions. And certainly, when one has a well tuned machine (brain/mind) and has found many answers, it becomes evident that there are certain answers that can only be sensed/felt because we are inside the system we are trying to study and can only speculate on what is outside of that system.

Most ancient systems have tried to answer this question with fairy tales or even outright lies. Others have used metaphors and/or symbols to represent some very scientific things. But of course, the person accustomed to fairy tales and lies will not be able to understand the scientific nature of many metaphors/symbols; one has to be scientifically trained or inclined in order to be able to decipher the code.

So, my question to you would be: do you want a scientific answer or a metaphorical/symbolic one? Or, do you just want fairy tales?

Good input from Laura as usual.

Dyann Turner, I had this question when I started out many years back, but realized that these sort of questions are not really relevant at our level of 'development'. The quest to 'know' yourself and the environment around you objectively is more immediate and practical in my opinion.

Muxel said:
whitecoast said:
Muxel said:

May I ask why you wrote this? It doesn't seem particularly informative or enlightening.
I was on an ego trip there... dyann turner, let me give you a better answer. The C's said, "All is lessons." So, in a way, you manifest whatever is needed for you to learn. The same thing applies to that which is manifested.
This may be something you want to look into further, Muxel. Sometimes you can have a tendency to post in a way that that is not externally considerate of the other members. The above 'I did' comment is essentially noise and detracts from the conversation. Please try to keep in mind that this is not a chatroom but a place for those here to gain knowledge about the self so that we can be more effective with helping others. It would be great if you choose to delve further into looking at any programs that may be running in order to foster growth within yourself and better engage with others. As always, it's up to you.

edit: clarity

truth seeker said:
Muxel said:
whitecoast said:
Muxel said:

This may be something you want to look into further, Muxel. Sometimes you can have a tendency to post in a way that that is not externally considerate of the other members. The above 'I did' comment is essentially noise and detracts from the conversation. Please try to keep in mind that this is not a chatroom but a place for those here to gain knowledge about the self so that we can be more effective with helping others. It would be great if you choose to delve further into looking at any programs that may be running in order to foster growth within yourself and better engage with others. As always, it's up to you.

edit: clarity

Backing this up; you are skating on thin ice now and then, Muxel! Time to grow up!

Heard an AJ Miller interview recently I think adds to this discussion, so I believe it's worth sharing. Basically he's saying in a similar way you mention Laura, that it's one of those questions that we can only speculate on. The logic he uses was that we'd need at least the same capacity as the Creator to begin to grasp the idea of his / her / it's origins. And being the product of our Creator, it makes sense our capacity is less than the being who created us. That discussion here _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLd1xMFofGs&sns=em

But I totally agree with the idea that delving into speculations if I'm really doing so to distract myself from my own personal work is far from productive. At least I know I still do that from time to time and its something for me to watch for.

BTW I really feel all the tireless work and assistance people give here with practical and solid advice for whoever comes to this forum is really amazing and inspiring. So I just wanted to say thanks again, as it too helped me profoundly a number of times before.

When I was a child I would literally cry myself to sleep thinking of this very scenario. It would give me panic attacks because I could not wrap my head around it. No religion that was forced upon me quelled this fear and it essentially led me to find my own path and ultimately to this very forum. It wasn't until later in life that I began to understand that I could not easily define infinity with my linear brain and it was easier to conceptualize a grand circle/sphere never ending and never beginning and inifinitely expansive and as such I was as much a creator as part of the creator as well. I think the term 'creator' in itself is even too linear and subjective a term that lends to a single object when there is none. However, it still makes my little noggin' explode at times! :)

Hello!
The Kybalio book was helped me a lot to begin to understand this issue. It may also help you, even if it is of doubtful authorship. You can find it easily on the internet.
Sorry no failure in writing, I am using a translator.

Back
Top Bottom