Who controls the BIS?

BHelmet said:
All of this is fascinating and intriguing. But, as the C's said, there is so much disinformation to wade through. Are La Rouche and Tarpley legit or just more COINTEL tools? Who is to say, conclusively on this earthly 3D STS plane, who is THE culprit? Especially when it all seems to default to 4D STS, anyway? Does it really matter who is on first? Is it possible that the chase to hunt down the actual relationship between the Jesuits and the Bankers and the Masons and the Knights Templar etc etc is just another big distraction? And, if so, what does it take our attention away from? Even if we had the absolute answer, what difference would it make? What would that information do for you? Again, what does all the distraction, disinformation and information-overload lead me away from? Is that not, perhaps, a more important question?

Good point BHelmet. That's why I had put this whole thread on the back burner so to speak. Unless we meet Ignatius Loyola's great great great grandson and he has some kind of inside scoop or something we will probably be guessing forever. It has given a lot of background though, and it provide a piece of the puzzle somewhere else since everything is in a sense "connected". It is interesting how many vice presidents have been Jesuits and how many congressmen attended Jesuit colleges.

No one is being forced to spend time on this topic so it still may be useful for someone else late to the discussion. Who knows may Ignatius Loyola's great grandson has joined the forum under an assumed name? :P

BHelmet said:
All of this is fascinating and intriguing. But, as the C's said, there is so much disinformation to wade through. Are La Rouche and Tarpley legit or just more COINTEL tools? Who is to say, conclusively on this earthly 3D STS plane, who is THE culprit? Especially when it all seems to default to 4D STS, anyway? Does it really matter who is on first? Is it possible that the chase to hunt down the actual relationship between the Jesuits and the Bankers and the Masons and the Knights Templar etc etc is just another big distraction? And, if so, what does it take our attention away from? Even if we had the absolute answer, what difference would it make? What would that information do for you? Again, what does all the distraction, disinformation and information-overload lead me away from? Is that not, perhaps, a more important question?

It's self evident for me that disinformation and distractions lead us away from what's more important. The question is how should we define what's more important and what's not? For example why not apply the same type of questions to anyone looking into who was behind 9/11 or what's causing climate change? We might simply say, well that's interesting but what's the point when it all boils down to 4D STS?

Let's say for example we have a pattern of how an institution that's been around for a very very long time, that has a documented history of being openly totalitarian and malevolent, but has over a relatively short time (of its overall exiatence) convinced most of us of its rather benign nature. Somehow except for a few unfortunate outliers of child abuse and satanic rituals, it's not important. If that pattern fits, it's quite a PR feat to pull off and there's reason to understand how that was done. It might not fit of course, but how do we tell for sure? Might need a bit of digging.

alkhemst said:
BHelmet said:

It's self evident for me that disinformation and distractions lead us away from what's more important. The question is how should we define what's more important and what's not? For example why not apply the same type of questions to anyone looking into who was behind 9/11 or what's causing climate change? We might simply say, well that's interesting but what's the point when it all boils down to 4D STS?

Let's say for example we have a pattern of how an institution that's been around for a very very long time, that has a documented history of being openly totalitarian and malevolent, but has over a relatively short time (of its overall exiatence) convinced most of us of its rather benign nature. Somehow except for a few unfortunate outliers of child abuse and satanic rituals, it's not important. If that pattern fits, it's quite a PR feat to pull off and there's reason to understand how that was done. It might not fit of course, but how do we tell for sure? Might need a bit of digging.

I have found this thread difficult to the point of putting it on the "back burner" but that doesn't mean I have not learned more by looking into it and there is no more to learn. I think this is the spirit of the forum in a sense. There are some topics such as the "Blue Avians" , "Flat Earth" , etc. that may just be distractions or disinformation but even those may contain useful information too I think.

Personally I couldn't ponder the "Flat Earth" concept without feeling a schizophrenic reaction but that could be my problem/program. So I would just say if I find any more information that may give us more pieces to this BIS/Jesuit connection which seems to be one likely possibility, this is a place to share it. They don't call the "Deep State" or the "Secret Government" deep or secret for no good reason.

Many threads get started without any response; at least this one has generated a few pages to ponder. We don't always find immediate or easy answers but we can at least "try". I think that is what we call "Thinking with a hammer".

Thanks alkhemst for asking what seems to me is still a valid question, "Who controls the BIS?". I'll keep it at least on the "back burner". :knitting:

P.S. BHelmet this is not a slam against your view. We are all entitled to our opinion. I have seen so many good ideas from you that I think your heart is in the right place. And yes, there is so much other stuff going on that the details are mind boggling to the point of distraction sometimes.

goyacobol said:
...So I would just say if I find any more information that may give us more pieces to this BIS/Jesuit connection which seems to be one likely possibility, this is a place to share it. They don't call the "Deep State" or the "Secret Government" deep or secret for no good reason.

There's a Reddit page I came across that seeks to makes these links directly. I've not done the due diligence on all it claims, but for now will paste below:

There have been no Jews to head the Federal Reserve Bank of New York which is the most powerful fed bank in the nation in which they keep at least 400 tons of gold bars, with the rest of the United State's gold reserves being stored only at the US Mint at Denver and at West Point:

The rest of it resides at the U.S. Mint at Denver (1,400 tons) and at West Point (1,700 tons) and in the deep storage vaults of the New York Federal Reserve (400 tons)
_http://www.newsmax.com/Finance/Ed-Moy/Fort-Knox-gold-bar-audit/2014/06/06/id/575519/

And so it follows that it was Timothy Geithner, President of The Federal Reserve Bank of New York who was behind the financial crash of '08.

These are the real international banking powers:

Prince Lorenz of Belgium oversees the Bank of International Settlements in Basel Switzerland from his private Gutzwiller bank and has worked as a banker in Rome, London and Paris. Prince Lorenz is Austria-Este with a Savoy mother and married into the Saxe-Coburg and Gotha Belgian royalty. The BIS was founded by Nazis and is currently connected to most of the central banks in the world and is siphoning off portions of income tax to distribute to the owners of the corporate governments which are especially those with titles of royalty and nobility.

Mario Draghi takes his name from drago which means dragon in Italian. The Borghese family reside in Rome where Mario Draghi was born and have a dragon on their coat of arms. Mario Draghi is the President of the European Central Bank, former Goldman Sachs executive, former Governor of the Bank of Italy, former Italian Executive Director at the World Bank, member of the Group of Thirty, and member of the Board of Directors of the Bank for International Settlements.

The Borghese family are a Papal Nobility who founded the Bank of the Holy Spirit under Pope Paul V or Camillo Borghese. The Bank of the Holy Spirit merged with the Banca di Roma which merged with UniCredit Group which merged with Santander which merged investments with Warburg Pincus and General Atlantic through the holding company Pioneer Investments. Amadeo Giannini founded the Bank of Italy in California which is the Bank of America today and still under its original charter.

The Torlonia family are formerly the Conti family who manage the Vatican today and gained power as bankers. Princess Sibilla of Luxembourg is from the Torlonia banking family and Jewish Javal banking family. Princess Olimpia Anna Aldobrandini of Italian nobility married Baron David René James de Rothschild. The Rothschild family are titled the "Guardians of the Papal treasure" which is stated in the Jewish Encyclopedia.The Court Jew bankers, Black Nobility and European monarchs are all intermarried. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is architecturally designed off the Medici Palazzo and has been ran by Jesuit educated bankers who are also members of the CFR the Basel Committee and Group of Thirty such as William Joseph McDonough and Edward Gerald Corrigan.

The Knight of Malta Edward L. Hennessy, Jr was director of Lockheed Martin, Traveler’s Insurance Company, Automatic Data Processing, New York Stock Exchange, Union Texas Petroleum Corporation, the United Way of Tri-State, the Coast Guard Academy Foundation, Inc., DNA Plant Technology Corporation, the National Association of Manufacturers, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the United States Export and Import Bank, and was financial advisor to the Vatican. The Knight of Malta Geoffrey T. Boisi was vice chairman of JPMorgan Chase, senior general partner of Goldman Sachs & Co and is member of the international advisory board of Grupo Santander (Spain); member of the investment banking committee, American Stock Exchange; member of the board of directors of Freddie Mac and member of the Trilateral Commission.

_http://www.fearlessblogging.com/post/view/32991

Prince Lorenz of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este

Lorenz studied economics at the University of St. Gallen in Switzerland and the University of Innsbruck in Austria. He worked at various banks in London, Paris, and Rome. In 1983 he joined the Gutzwiller private bank in Basel where he eventually became a Managing Partner. In 1993, he spent one year as a consultant to Swift, a company which provides services to the financial industry. In 1995, he became Advisor to the Board of Directors of BNP Paribas Bank in Paris. He is currently a director of UCB, a global pharmaceutical manufacturer. He was formerly a director of Sita (a worldwide waste management company located in France) and of Ondeo Nalco (a water management company in the United States)

_https://www.geni.com/people/Lorenz-Erzherzog-von-%C3%96sterreich-Este/6000000003034728870

Vittorio Emanuele, Prince of Naples

On several occasions he has been the centre of controversy in Italy and abroad due to a series of incidents, including remarks that were seen by some as anti-semitic. He was revealed to be a member of Propaganda Due (P2), the state within a state responsible for high-level corruption and political manipulation.[4] In France he was tried on a murder charge, of which he was cleared of unlawful killing but convicted of a firearms offence. More recently, Vittorio Emanuele was arrested on 16 June 2006, following an investigation started by John Woodcock of the Public Prosecutor's Office in Potenza, Italy, on charges of criminal association, corruption and exploitation of prostitution.[5] A trial on these charges began in Potenza, Italy on 21 December 2009. Vittorio Emanuele di Savoia was acquitted of all charges in 2007 and 2010.[6][7]

Vittorio Emanuele has worked as a banker and an aircraft salesman, and then an arms dealer.[8]

_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vittorio_Emanuele,_Prince_of_Naples

Finally, the 1980s book "Vatican Billions" revealed:

"The Vatican has large investments with the Rothschilds of Britain, France and America, with the Hambros Bank, with the Credit Suisse in London and Zurich. In the United States it has large investments with the Morgan Bank, the Chase-Manhattan Bank, the First National Bank of New York, the Bankers Trust Company, and others." "The Vatican has billions of shares in the most powerful international corporations such as Gulf Oil, Shell, General Motors, Bethlehem Steel, General Electric, International Business Machines, T.W.A., etc."

Eric Jon Phelps - The Jesuit Control Of The Banking System

_https://www.reddit.com/r/RomeRules/comments/4k6i0s/the_vatican_jesuit_world_banking_system/

The Power Structure of the New World Order - THE NWO POWER STRUCTURE PYRAMID
The Power Structure of the New World Order

The Nazis rule parallel with the Octogon slave masters. In fact, they are part of The Octogon. The Bank of England rules over the U.S. Federal Reserve Banks, as well as the German Deutsche Bank. These serve The Bank for International Settlements.

● Notice how THE POPE falls below in hierarchy, under THE BLACK POPE, who is above him and more powerful.

● Notice also how The Bank of England and the Rothchilds are also not at the top of the Pyramid, but rather the items as noted below.

This is the basic structure of the NWO folks.

► Here is The NWO pyramid, outlined in text format, extracted from a visual chart:

I. At the top of the pyramid, The Swiss Octogon Templars ╬ (SWS), the Pharanonic bloodine families.

These rule together with the Nazis, who claim to be the descendants of Atlantis.

SWS ۞ – Works with CIA – Global Spy Grid – AI (TYLER) being implemented for total global control.

II. Next comes The Black Pope ȸ Ψ , who via The Jesuits ۞ , command the NWO Roman empire which never died.

The Black Pope works with the Secret Societies – who work with the CIA and via JTTF with the FBI and US Intel agencies to run the drug trafficking, the depleted uranium weapons shipments, the illegal white phosphorus weapons, the organ harvesting, the pedophilia rings, the car theft rings, the illegal use of the diplomatic containers and more. Human sacrifices, Human trafficking. The secret societies are puppets of the Black Pope. The Black Pope is a puppet of the CIA. The CIA is a puppet of the Swiss Octogon Templars. They hide their money in Bitcoin, which was created by Alice at the CERN LHC laboratories. Bitcoin is run by AI.

► Adolfo Nicolas, THE JESUIT GENERAL, THE BLACK POPE. The Jesuit foot soldiers = Jacob Rothschild & Evylyn Rothschild. These are completely subordinate to the Roman empire. In the past, the Jesuit army conducted the kills, such as JFK. Now it is the higher structure of the CIA (who did JFK and trying to kill Trump).

III. The VATICAN

The Khazarian Mafia – VATICAN Ϫ (THE POPE) – The Queen. Ӂ Three part rule.

● These three rule together, with the Vatican at the Center.

● The Khazarian mafia Җ are the fake Jews, the Zionists, the illegitimate claimants of Israel

The Queen is a puppet of The Vatican. The Khazarian mafia is a puppet of the Vatican. The Vatican is a puppet of the Black Pope, of the CIA of the Swiss Octogon Templars.

IV. THE 3 CITY STATE.

Three part rule. The Roman Empire never died.

● 3 City States that Control the World:

3 City States that Control the World Article.

Video – An interesting short film about three sovereign, corporate “city states” that are not part of the countries they are located in. They have their own laws, and identities, as indicated by their respective flags that clearly control the whole world. This film poses the idea that these city states control the world, and here are their rolls:

3 City States that Control the World – YT video.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFuvj6WKDvw

City of London

FINANCE:

Receives taxes from their subjects (slaves) in Canada and the United States. They design and control our financial and banking systems.

THE BANK OF ENGLAND.

Vatican City

RELIGION:

The Pope wants to merge all the religions into one, which is absolute nonsense. The Pope broke off from the truth (confusingly referred to as The ‘Eastern Church’ or ‘Eastern Orthodox Church’ or ‘Orthodox Church’ or ‘Orthodox’) about 1000 years ago.

Washington DC

MILITARY

Death camps and stacks of black plastic coffins that can hold six to ten bodies each, are piled high in a long train-like fashion, as far as the eye can see, in the United States, today.

THE THREE CITY STATE IS A PUPPET OF ALL THE LEVELS ABOVE IN THE NWO PYRAMID. ▲

► The USA via Washington D.C. fuels the military arm of the 3 city state. The Vicar generals at the County level implement the power of the Vatican and the levels above that.

● The Clinton Foundation serves the CIA. The DNC as well. US Congress serves the CIA and its agendas. The US alphabet agencies – are private foreign-owned corporations that serve the 3 City State, which serves the Vatican. (None of them have a legal charter to be operating on US soil and are thus operating in violation of The Constitution & The Bill of Rights).

Power is given to the Beast via the private Federal Reserve banks control of the currencies of all countries on the planet. The USA has monopoly over the nuclear industry. THE URANIUM CRIME SYNDICATE IS VALUATED AT 20 QUADRILLION DOLLARS and is represented by Comey, Mueller, McCabe, the CIA, many members of Congress. The DOD is sucked and drained by the CIA. The CIA also places spies into Congress, such as THE AWAN BROTHERS, and the rigged U.S. maritime courts (also operating in violation of The Constitution), protect them. The NWO via this system implements the population control agenda via the UN. The Oil cartels and gas industry cartels control and run Congress. OPEC serves the oil cartel which in turn controls Congress. Saudia Arabia runs the oil cartel and finances the US Deep State operations, such as 9-11, via the CIA private corporation.

V. THE BANKING CARTEL – THE KNIGHTS OF MALTA

● The Rothchilds, Rockerfellers are part of the 5 main families which rule and control the world. There are more, but 5 are the main.

● The private U.S. Federal Reserve banks serve THE BANK OF ENGLAND, which serves the Bank for International Settlements within the Octogon. The German Deutsche Bank also rules over the other banks and also serves the Octogon Bank for International Settlements.

● The Bilderberg Group forms an integral part of the banking cartel. The CFR, the PRIVATE FEDERAL RESERVE BANKING SCAM.

● The Bilderberg group implements the agenda of the NWO, as well as CFR – population control, environmental poisoning, the CDC population control, chem trail spraying, poisoning of the food, water , drugs, Agenda 21, EPA (Poisoning of food, water, vaccines), more.

An update on the BIS and current activity:

Central banks grapping with fast-changing financial technology and companies like Facebook moving into finance will aim to work together more closely through "an innovation hub" approved on Sunday (6.30.2019) by the Bank for International Settlements.

World's central banks to tackle technology with BIS innovation hub

The BIS said the intention of the hub, which will be based in Basel, Hong Kong and Singapore, is to improve the functioning of the global financial system and it will identify and develop insights into trends in technology affecting central banking.

Facebook’s plan to expand into payments and launch its own Libra cryptocurrency were not mentioned in the BIS statement, but the social media giant’s move has helped crystallized opinion among central bankers on the urgency of coordinating responses to financial technology trends.

“The IT revolution knows no borders and therefore has repercussions in multiple locations simultaneously,” BIS Chairman Jens Weidmann said in a statement following the decision to create the hub at a BIS board meeting.

The hub will focus on helping central banks to “identify relevant trends in technology, supporting these developments where this is consistent with their mandate, and keeping abreast of regulatory requirements with the objective of safeguarding financial stability,” he added.

Basel-based BIS, a central bank umbrella group, has already called on politicians to closely scrutinize Big Tech's incursion into finance, a move that raises questions about data privacy, competition, markets and banking.

Details about the hub were limited, and the BIS said it was not able to provide details on investment or staffing levels.

The Black pope is dead. Died in Tokyo on 5/20/20.

"The current(DECEASED) Black Pope, Adolfo Nicholaswas bought forward for the position due to the Jesuits bringing about of Asia as the next power player of the agenda. Both this Black Pope and the white Pope aren't of Papal Bloodline, they are both commoners."

Memorial website:

Jesuits mourn passing of former Superior General - Vatican News
CNA_5089c50280d45_14135.jpg

Fr. Adolfo Nicolás, the 30th superior general of the Society of Jesus, died Wednesday in Tokyo, Japan, at the age of 84.

The Jesuit Curia in Rome on Wednesday announced the death of former Superior General of the Society of Jesus, Fr. Adolfo Nicolás SJ. He died in Tokyo, Japan, on 20 May after being ill for a number of years. He was 84 years old.

“With sorrow, but at the same time full of gratitude, I wish to inform you that today… the Lord called to Himself Father Adolfo Nicolás, our former Superior General,” said Fr. Arturo Sosa, SJ, current Superior General, in a message to the Jesuits.

A memorial Mass will be celebrated in at the Church of Gesù in Rome at a date to be determined.

Former Jesuit Superior General dies in Tokyo at 84
See the source image

Nicolás, who had been ill for some time, met with Pope Francis for a final time on Nov. 26, 2019, during the papal visit to Japan.

Fr. Arturo Sosa
sosa-headshot1.jpg

Father Arturo Sosa Abascal, SJ, of Venezuela has been elected the 31st Superior General of the Society of Jesus.

Fr. Arturo Sosa, SJ, Elected 31st Superior General of the Society of Jesus
October 14, 2016 — Father Arturo Sosa Abascal, SJ, of Venezuela was elected the 31st Superior General of the Society of Jesus at the Jesuits’ General Congregation 36 (GC 36) today in Rome. Fr. Sosa is the first Latin American Superior General of the Society of Jesus, the largest religious order of priests and brothers in the Catholic Church.

There is this lady on youtube who 'connects the dots', with all kinds of people and organizations. And she sums up her presentation with saying she just wants to reveal the connections, and leaves it to us to draw conclusions. And her speaking tone is as if she is very calm, but cynical.
So, after watching some of her videos, it occurs that - of course their are connections, what are humans if not social? There are ties all throughout civilizations.
So, this conspiracy perception is a individual perspective, looking at group activity and being humbled at the power of group initiative... but all groups are comprised of individuals and so, groupings are always invisible in the sense that our nature is simple, good and common; groupings are only apparent from outside the group. There are no conspiracies in groups where cooperation is the method of operation.
So, groupings work to benefit the group, and from the perspective of an outsider individual, it is at the cost of individuals, because they don't share in the benefit of that grouping. And so, for lack of being assimilated, a conspiracy mindset arises.
So connecting the dots is making associations, but of course there are associations... the problem is the perception that results from alienation. And the reason for this alienation is the scope of humanity is too wide that it - like a cell - divides. And this furthers the outsider perception more. So, divide and conquer strategies aside, this occurs naturally in the course of civilizations development.
So, we are individuals, and to empower ourselves, we cooperate. And the conspiracy is always to keep individuals from organizing, and to do that, you bolster individualism, and slander social power. It doesn't matter where the finger points in slandering social power, because social power is itself the target - yet reserved for itself.
But social power is it's own subversion. As it is upon individuals that constitute it. And as it contradicts itself, it needs to grow as to hold itself together in a ever diminishing fight to enslave itself within. And so, like the conspiracy mindset, the group mindset sees the grass greener on the other side.

There is this lady on youtube who 'connects the dots', with all kinds of people and organizations. And she sums up her presentation with saying she just wants to reveal the connections, and leaves it to us to draw conclusions. And her speaking tone is as if she is very calm, but cynical.
So, after watching some of her videos, it occurs that - of course their are connections, what are humans if not social? There are ties all throughout civilizations.
So, this conspiracy perception is a individual perspective, looking at group activity and being humbled at the power of group initiative... but all groups are comprised of individuals and so, groupings are always invisible in the sense that our nature is simple, good and common; groupings are only apparent from outside the group. There are no conspiracies in groups where cooperation is the method of operation.
So, groupings work to benefit the group, and from the perspective of an outsider individual, it is at the cost of individuals, because they don't share in the benefit of that grouping. And so, for lack of being assimilated, a conspiracy mindset arises.
So connecting the dots is making associations, but of course there are associations... the problem is the perception that results from alienation. And the reason for this alienation is the scope of humanity is too wide that it - like a cell - divides. And this furthers the outsider perception more. So, divide and conquer strategies aside, this occurs naturally in the course of civilizations development.
So, we are individuals, and to empower ourselves, we cooperate. And the conspiracy is always to keep individuals from organizing, and to do that, you bolster individualism, and slander social power. It doesn't matter where the finger points in slandering social power, because social power is itself the target - yet reserved for itself.
But social power is it's own subversion. As it is upon individuals that constitute it. And as it contradicts itself, it needs to grow as to hold itself together in a ever diminishing fight to enslave itself within. And so, like the conspiracy mindset, the group mindset sees the grass greener on the other side.
Did you mean Amazing Polly?

Here's a recent video, goes into Reinhard Gehlen and OSS precursor to CIA.
Amazing Polly

Some of those connection mentioned earlier in this thread:
Some more on Gehlen...

So in a nutshell, Gehlen, a Catholic in a Catholic order (Knights of Malta) is Hitler's head spymaster, then gets funded by USA's OSS, later becoming the CIA which Wild Bill Donovan plays a key role in forming and then gets a Grand Cross of the Order of Saint Sylvester for spreading the faith, safeguarding and championing the Roman Catholic Church. All the while Teddy Kollek forms an alliance between the Mossad and the CIA, so too does Gehlen. He forms an alliance with the Mossad and his CIA heavily funded organisation all around the same few years. One thing they all seem to agree on is being against the Soviets..

N
Did you mean Amazing Polly?
No, it wasn't Polly. I can't remember her name, but I was impressed by her speaking skills. But after watching several of her videos, it was like she had a formula for her presentations, and got old quick.

But this video - with Polly - where she talks about the divisions and science... it's like applying mechanics to our nature, and make us think mechanically... that's where ideology comes in. And other divisions that are about balance and hinge on our will. If they can control the polarity, then they operate this human motor.
But it relies on humans behaving like objects - components in the machinery - and for that to work man must be ignorant - like an object. And so this is delusive.
So, scientists observe humans, and think they understand them and can manipulate them, but it was always the case through cooperation and understanding, but in a scientific process the humanity is lost and it is only mechanical. And so humanity rejects it... and scientists wonder why. One and the same thing happens, yet one is true and one is false.
So, they reinvent the wheel through a lengthy process, and if you were paying attention to them, you went along for the ride, but the missing component is your ignorance, and so it is always further down the road.

Jesuits mourn passing of former Superior General - Vatican News
CNA_5089c50280d45_14135.jpg

Fr. Adolfo Nicolás, the 30th superior general of the Society of Jesus, died Wednesday in Tokyo, Japan, at the age of 84.

The Jesuit Curia in Rome on Wednesday announced the death of former Superior General of the Society of Jesus, Fr. Adolfo Nicolás SJ. He died in Tokyo, Japan, on 20 May after being ill for a number of years. He was 84 years old.

“With sorrow, but at the same time full of gratitude, I wish to inform you that today… the Lord called to Himself Father Adolfo Nicolás, our former Superior General,” said Fr. Arturo Sosa, SJ, current Superior General, in a message to the Jesuits.

A memorial Mass will be celebrated in at the Church of Gesù in Rome at a date to be determined.

Former Jesuit Superior General dies in Tokyo at 84
See the source image

Nicolás, who had been ill for some time, met with Pope Francis for a final time on Nov. 26, 2019, during the papal visit to Japan.

Fr. Arturo Sosa
sosa-headshot1.jpg

Father Arturo Sosa Abascal, SJ, of Venezuela has been elected the 31st Superior General of the Society of Jesus.

Fr. Arturo Sosa, SJ, Elected 31st Superior General of the Society of Jesus
October 14, 2016 — Father Arturo Sosa Abascal, SJ, of Venezuela was elected the 31st Superior General of the Society of Jesus at the Jesuits’ General Congregation 36 (GC 36) today in Rome. Fr. Sosa is the first Latin American Superior General of the Society of Jesus, the largest religious order of priests and brothers in the Catholic Church.
Maybe there was something to the "Black Pope" idea? This is not totally BIS-related but kind of an interesting development.

NICOLE WINFIELD, Associated Press
Dec. 14, 2022Updated: Dec. 14, 2022 6:44 p.m.

FILE - Pope Francis is flanked by Jesuits' superior general Arturo Sosa Abascal, left as he leaves the Church of the Gesu', mother church of the Society of Jesus (Jesuits), after presiding a mass on March 12, 2022. The head of Pope Francis’ Jesuit religious order admitted Wednesday, Dec. 14, 2022, that a famous Jesuit priest had been convicted of one of the most serious crimes in the Catholic Church some two years before the Vatican decided to shelve another case against him for allegedly abusing other adult women under his spiritual care.The Rev. Arturo Sosa, the Jesuit superior general, made the admission during a briefing with journalists that was dominated by the scandal over the Rev. Marko Ivan Rubnik and the reluctance of both the Vatican and the Jesuits to tell the whole story behind the unusually lenient treatment he received.
1of5FILE - Pope Francis is flanked by Jesuits' superior general Arturo Sosa Abascal, left as he leaves the Church of the Gesu', mother church of the Society of Jesus (Jesuits), after presiding a mass on March 12, 2022. The head of Pope Francis’ Jesuit religious order admitted Wednesday, Dec. 14, 2022, that a famous Jesuit priest had been convicted of one of the most serious crimes in the Catholic Church some two years before the Vatican decided to shelve another case against him for allegedly abusing other adult women under his spiritual care.The Rev. Arturo Sosa, the Jesuit superior general, made the admission during a briefing with journalists that was dominated by the scandal over the Rev. Marko Ivan Rubnik and the reluctance of both the Vatican and the Jesuits to tell the whole story behind the unusually lenient treatment he received.Domenico Stinellis/AP

Jesuits admit artist excommunicated before new abuse claims

ROME (AP) — The head of Pope Francis’ Jesuit religious order admitted Wednesday that a famous Jesuit priest had been convicted of one of the most serious crimes in the Catholic Church some two years before the Vatican decided to shelve another case against him for allegedly abusing other adult women under his spiritual care.

The Rev. Arturo Sosa,
the Jesuit superior general, made the admission during a briefing with journalists that was dominated by the scandal over the Rev. Marko Ivan Rupnik and the reluctance of both the Vatican and the Jesuits to tell the whole story behind the unusually lenient treatment he received even after he had been temporarily excommunicated.
What is another scandal over abusing "other adult women under his spiritual care"?

Back
Top Bottom