Where to find someone that can speak with spirit?

lightbeyond

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello. My boyfriend was in a motorcycle accident and passed away the next day in the hospital. I would really like to be able to speak with him again and was wondering how I can find someone that can communicate with spirits. I just feel very empty inside and need some way of talking to him again. Thank you for the help.

How sorry I am that you are feeling empty with out your Boyfriend. Rest assured that he is fine in 5 D and that all is well as it should be. We choose our "exit" date, and how to make the transition well in advance of coming into this world..
Writing can be a good outlet for getting all of those emotions out and into the open, you can write what you'd like to say to him.
I'd never suggest paying anyone money for communication with those who have crossed over into 5 D. You'll be hard pressed to find someone who will do it for free.
Ask before you go to sleep for some communication directly with him, you may be surprised.
Hope your feeling better soon.

Loosing a close person is always difficult and the grieving process can take a while. It is understandable to feel the need to talk to that person a last time to say goodbye, but it is not the best solution for the process. Writing as suggested by Forrestdeva is a good idea.
Contacting spirits is deceptive and can sometimes have dire consequences. It is well known that even if the grieving person has the impression to contact the deceased person, it can be a detached entity that masquerades for that deceased person for feeding purposes. As for the energetic interactions that we do not fully understand, it is better not to compromise itself, and possibly the deceased person, and proceed naturally, saying progressively goodbye in one's heart.

You would have to look in your local area most likely and keep in mind that about 85% of those advertising such "skills" are just fraudulent cold readers.

If it were me, I would write letters to my loved one and place them under my pillow and think about them while going to sleep and possibly they can communicate directly during sleep.

However, as others have warned, there is a danger of spirit attachment or, even worse, that your grief will hold that person back from going into the light and the normal reincarnational cycle.

You have my condolences.

Death does not exist ...

I suggest you study about paralel lifes also too perpendicular lifes , May u find very interesting and u Could find many surprises

Gaolea said:
Death does not exist ...

I suggest you study about paralel lifes also too perpendicular lifes , May u find very interesting and u Could find many surprises

physically speaking, death exists! :rolleyes:

irjO said:
Gaolea said:
Death does not exist ...

Read this article maybe help u

i will took a pharagraph of a book there im reading right now

Chapter 13

does death exist? new theory say No

"Many of us fear death.

We believe in death because we have been told we will die. We associate ourselves with the body, and we know that bodies die. But a new scientific theory suggests that death is not the terminal event we think.

One well-known aspect of quantum physics is that certain observations cannot be predicted absolutely. Instead, there is a range of possible observations each with a different probability.

One mainstream explanation, the “many-worlds” interpretation, states that each of these possible observations corresponds to a different universe (the ‘multiverse’).

A new scientific theory - called biocentrism - refines these ideas.

There are an infinite number of universes, and everything that could possibly happen occurs in some universe. DEATH DOES NOT EXIST IN ANY REAL SENSE IN THESE SCENARIOS. All possible universes exist simultaneously, regardless of what happens in any of them."

Gaolea said:
irjO said:
Gaolea said:
Death does not exist ...

Read this article maybe help u

i will took a pharagraph of a book there im reading right now

Chapter 13

does death exist? new theory say No

"Many of us fear death.

We believe in death because we have been told we will die. We associate ourselves with the body, and we know that bodies die. But a new scientific theory suggests that death is not the terminal event we think.

One well-known aspect of quantum physics is that certain observations cannot be predicted absolutely. Instead, there is a range of possible observations each with a different probability.

One mainstream explanation, the “many-worlds” interpretation, states that each of these possible observations corresponds to a different universe (the ‘multiverse’).

A new scientific theory - called biocentrism - refines these ideas.

There are an infinite number of universes, and everything that could possibly happen occurs in some universe. DEATH DOES NOT EXIST IN ANY REAL SENSE IN THESE SCENARIOS. All possible universes exist simultaneously, regardless of what happens in any of them."

I know what you mean.. But i'm refering to the bodies.. In our physical life we born and die.. So in that specific matter death exist!

Back
Top Bottom