Where is Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales?

Wow, I hadn't heard about this princess.

Well you have to thank the fact-checkers for giving some information! :lol: Leaving aside the obvious propaganda, on this link:

Well, she may not have gotten an actual booster because the first shot was so bad. That's vague.

And here is the wiki page about Sucharit Bhakdi:

Again, all propaganda, but I certainly like him! He was on top of things from the very beginning. And now he's also called "antisemitic". :rolleyes:
Indeed he was warning from very start and as a result from the one of the world’s top virologists he became persona non grata and pretty much ostracised everywhere.

Its been a while ago so i might not be remembering the details correctly ( I might have even posted the link on Covid Vaccine Side effects thread) - but there was an interview with Bhakdi in which he claimed since the incident with the princess the Thai authorities are taking him seriously ( before he was mostly ridiculed) and they are going to sue Pfizer. I haven’t heard anything about that since.

The press and media are fully aware there is a problem. They are like bloodhounds when it comes to ferreting out a good story. Their compliance with the lie is totally akin to their behaviour over the covid debacle. The longer this non-public appearance situation persists, the more the public will be questioning the narrative. When Kate gave that suspicious interview on the garden bench we gained the impression that the cancer was no big deal and she was having "just in case" chemo. This presumably would be of fairly short duration, so how long can they continue with the cancer treatment scenario. The palace bods must be hoping and praying that her problems are of short duration.
Not long I guess, they are preparing the public, is the use of words. ...think wrong and you'll be right, Kate continued her hobby in the dark that led to her death, nobody known where she was until it was late.
Kate Middleton has little-known hobby that she does in the dark - but William thinks she's 'crazy'
She then shared her love of cold water swimming, which has many health benefits and involves swimming during the winter season in outdoor locations or unheated pools - even in the dark. Kate enthused: "Cold swimming - the colder, the better. I absolutely love it. Slightly to the point where William's [saying] 'You're crazy' and it's dark and it's raining. I will go and seek out cold water. I love it."
The official version of heart.org regarding cold showers mentions that: " The National Center for Cold Water Safety warns that sudden immersion in water under 60 degrees Fahrenheit can kill a person in less than a minute."

Another birthday picture was released, her kids really like their same clothes, and Kate doesn't seem to care much...unlike most moms who simply won't dress them in the same clothes, let alone for special events, what will people say! Same red cardigan, can be the same sweater underneath different color, also the blouse with frills on the neck, although it is with little flowers, that can also be modified in photoshop. The same blue striped leggings. Others at X have mentioned the angle of his arm, it looks as if she is leaning on someone else, in the photo apparently over a fence, her upper lateral incisors not growing.

In short, he “recent” photo is from the same day at the baby bank, from baby bank, look at the same skirt as well. I understand that she can't appear in public, but more disconcerting is that her children can't appear either.... The eldest son was seen with his father no rememeber where, but it was in this year.

In short, he “recent” photo is from the same day at the baby bank, from baby bank, look at the same skirt as well. I understand that she can't appear in public, but more disconcerting is that her children can't appear either.... The eldest son was seen with his father no rememeber where, but it was in this year
Here is a video of them both. William and his son, George look pretty subdued for guys at an important game; you can tell they are deeply troubled:

Poor little George looks traumatised, but is expected to put up a good front (sorry about narrators!)

Its been a while ago so i might not be remembering the details correctly ( I might have even posted the link on Covid Vaccine Side effects thread) - but there was an interview with Bhakdi in which he claimed since the incident with the princess the Thai authorities are taking him seriously ( before he was mostly ridiculed) and they are going to sue Pfizer. I haven’t heard anything about that since.

Redacted had a look within this February 2023 SOTT article. Here, Bhakdi is speaking on this:

FWIW, the rumour is that Katherine was in a medically-induced coma when she was in hospital according to the peeps from Redacted based on news from a Spanish blogger. It is interesting that the palace refuted this. At about 6 minutes in:

There was also mention of Thomas Kingston, not sure what's up with that, however he did die with a gun on the floor according to what was said in the news:

"His father forced entry on a locked outbuilding when no reply could be gained," Squibbs continued. "He found Mr. Kingston deceased with a catastrophic head injury."

Why is not mentioned:

Kingston's passing was initially shared without details, with the palace stating no suspicious circumstances were suspected.

Kingston and Lady Gabriella Windsor were married at Windsor Castle's St. George's Chapel on May 18, 2019, with guests including the queen and her husband, Prince Phillip, Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton.

(...)
9 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ST GEORGE

Note: went to find about Emperor Diocletian here at the forum, there are several entries that I would like to read them and /or - others might know better than me- it would be interesting what history may offer to pin point other clues, I guess

Add

End time of edition, continue next post

The point 8 is interesting in this days and in relation of Kate's adverse event from the so called vaccine, of those coincidences?

9 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ST GEORGE
Here is an excerpt of the "greek version of the Ve century of the martyrdom of saint Georges reconstructed from fragments of the original and a translation into syriac of the VIe century, translated into English as : "Acts of Saint George", W. Brooks, The Muséon, 1925, vol 38. "
https://translated.turbopages.org/p...int-georges/passion-grecque-de-saint-georges/
(Translated by Yandex)
Acts of Saint George : E.W. Brooks, George Kiraz (ed.) : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

And in French: Passion grecque de Saint Georges - Paroisse Saint Georges Toulon

It's also interesting that St George is depicted as a dragon slayer, and this is the Chinese year of the dragon.
At the level of the symbol, it is interesting that the dragon asp-snake is used to describe Dadianus/Diocletian in this Syriac and Arabic version translated and conducted by George Anton Kiraz:
The Acts of Saint George and the Story of his Father:
One of the most enduring of the saints, Saint George has seldom failed to capture the imagination of Christian readers, both ancient and modern. The Acts of Saint George, originally written in Greek, quickly spread to many linguistic traditions in the church of late antiquity. Presented here in vocalized Syriac and Arabic, the original text of the Acts is made easily accessible to readers of these languages. A detailed introduction in English summarizes the hagiography for those unacquainted with the Semitic languages. The account follows the hagiographic practice of describing the trials, steadfast faith, and martyrdom of the saint. Also included is the story of the father of Saint George, recorded in Syriac.

There was also mention of Thomas Kingston, not sure what's up with that, however he did die with a gun on the floor according to what was said in the news:
The Standard has more to say on him, except of course, why:

It is a back story that looks at his life and a couple of things stood out (English peeps here will know more on all things Royal). Thomas seemed - are rather it was alleged that have been dating Pippa Middleton (the Princess of Wales younger sister):

But there is much more to Kingston than is widely known: the University of Bristol graduate had links to the royal family long before Lady Gabriella, having allegedly dated Pippa Middleton around the time of Kate and William’s wedding in 2011, as well as one of Prince William’s rumoured ex-girlfriends. And while he’s a financier by trade, Kingston also spent a period of time working in hostage negotiation and conflict resolution in Iraq during the war.

In and around the Iraq part:

Kingston left Bristol University with a degree in economic history, which he put to good use in his some 17 years of work as a chartered financial analyst, equity analyst and director of the capital firms. However, he took an interesting segue after graduation, where he worked within the diplomatic missions unit of the Foreign Office in Iraq.

In this role, Kingston was based in Baghdad, and gained experience in hostage negotiation and conflict resolution. According to The Times, he utilised his “relentless optimism” to help negotiate the release of hostages and adjudicate disputes between the Iraq’s warring ethnic, religious, and tribal leaders.

In 2004, he narrowly escaped a brush with death when a a suicide-bombing claimed the lives of 22 people at the only Anglican church in Iraq. Reverend Canon Andrew White, who was known as the “Vicar of Baghdad” thanks to his ten years presiding over the Anglican church in Iraq and also survived the bombing, said previously that Kingston was an “an exceptional young man” who “makes things happen.” Kingston’s pivot to this line of work makes more sense to those that knew him well, who described him as a “very, very, very” committed Christian. At uni, he was even known as “Christian Tom.”

“Tom is one of the most remarkable people I have ever worked with and I would have him back at my side tomorrow, if he would come,” Canon Andrew said of Kingston while he was still alive. “Tom has a fierce determination to make things succeed and great insight into what makes humans tick, both good and bad. He uses those to see beyond the impossible and get through to the other side.”

In light of his tragic death, Canon Andrew told The Telegraph: “We survived several suicide bomb attacks [...] We were regularly caught up in IED [improvised explosive device] attacks. Cars would blow up in front of us and we would just move on. We were always together and had 35 armed guards at all times,” recalled Canon White.

“The thing about Tom was he was never scared. Whatever I asked him to do he would do it with a big smile on his face in the middle of a war zone.”

Following on from his time at the Foreign Office, Kingston joined the Iraqi Institute of Peace as a project officer from 2003 to 2006. The Times reports that Kingston “developed a reputation as a talented young diplomat and a devout Christian” during his time there, and worked tirelessly to help Iraqi Christians rebuild their lives in the wake of Sadam Hussein’s reign of terror.

Back to the opening paragraph:

The royal family is awash with speculation this week as the combined interest in the Princess of Wales’ health, Prince William’s absence from his godfather’s memorial, King Charles’ cancer and the death of Thomas Kingston overwhelms the Palace.

Back
Top Bottom