What's the weather where you are?

The changes have started. There will be no longer previous conditions.

We had some strong thunder storms with downpours here yesterday afternoon, but nothing too serious. Its been hot during the day (80s and 90s) for the last few weeks, so its nice to have the downpours to cool things off for sleeping.

What changes and which conditions are you referring to?
Condtitions before "the Virus".

In my country are floods. Storms have started. In such or other way, more disturbing events will mark themselves.

Interesting that just after lock-down, when many people feel very uncomfortable and problems with jobs etc. have started the nature have answered and as I am observing media there is no any kind of sign that it will stop.

I suppose that when more social and economic and political feuds will arise more and more, then the nature will be answering to that. And noone, even if somebody would like to, will be censored of making connection between weather (also the "cosmic weather").

In my country are floods. Storms have started. In such or other way, more disturbing events will mark themselves.

Has your country never experienced floods or storms before? I don't mean to be facetious but when you say 'there will be no longer previous conditions', that's quite a significant statement. Are these current events that your country is experiencing different to previous occurrences?

Here in NRW, DE, feels like every few days, we have different time of the year.

We´ve come from over 30 degrees summer time 2 days ago, to barley 20 degrees yesterday with clouds and rain and wind, and that culminated to 14 degrees this morning with lightning storm and rain.
Currently, it is 22 degrees, so spring time.....

And like 5 days back (so just before summer time I´ve mentioned above) was totally late autumn with sheets of rain and strong wind.

I went from summer dress to pullover basically over the night!
:nuts:

Living in New England, USA, the weather has been very hot and humid for the last couple of weeks. No rain in sight. Yesterday though, it was forecast as rain all day. Well, there were spotty showers, but no rain to speak of. And I was sorely disappointed. Everything was extremely dry.

Surprise!!! About 8:00 PM Eastern time, the heavens opened up and we had about an hour of torrential rain. The fire department, which is located directly next to my apartment complex, was inundated with calls of flooding. I don't think it was city wide flooding, just assosrted localities. But the surprise comes next.....

I was on the computer, the window to my left, looking out to the East. There was still rain, lightning and some low rumbles of thunder. After a short time, something caught my eye. Looking out the window, there was a slightly rounded series of rectangular clouds, extremely white in appearance. And it was the brightness of the clouds and surrounding area that caught my eye.

As I focused more, I saw something I've never seen before. So I was wondering if this is a common occurrence and have others seen anything like this? What I saw was a rainbow, a half arc of a rainbow over the white clouds, moving with the storm. I tried to take a picture of what I saw with my phone, but in the picture, you can't see the rainbow. I'm assuming that due to the dark screen on the window, may be the reason that it didn't show up. The only thing you can see in the photo is the dark sky and the white clouds in the middle. The rainbow didn't show up. It lasted for only a couple of minutes and slowly faded. Needless to say, I went to bed last night in a very thoughtful and happy mood - which doesn't always happen these days.

We´ve come from over 30 degrees summer time 2 days ago, to barley 20 degrees yesterday with clouds and rain and wind, and that culminated to 14 degrees this morning with lightning storm and rain.
Currently, it is 22 degrees, so spring time.....

And like 5 days back (so just before summer time I´ve mentioned above) was totally late autumn with sheets of rain and strong wind.

The same here in Holland. Streets were flooded in certain parts of the country the other day, the same goes for the ground floor of a hospital. Over here we had some rain, thunder and lightning but nothing extravagant. The wind is strong, which is strange for this time of year and it makes me feel weird somehow, if that makes sense.

Has your country never experienced floods or storms before? I don't mean to be facetious but when you say 'there will be no longer previous conditions', that's quite a significant statement. Are these current events that your country is experiencing different to previous occurrences?

This is not one thing that has happened on the planet and it will be escalating if nothing changes for better.

In Poland we have drought interspersed with floods and storms. Right now a storm front goes through the whole country.
Yes, exactly.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Danish meteorologists wonder very much why the average temperatures for the first five months of the year have seen a rising trend while the average for the month of June has remained stable for 150 years - and also this year.
1593579939805.png
At the end of the article they try to save the narrative:
“The variations in our weather are large from year to year, and the natural fluctuations are large in relation to the gradual warming. After all, we are looking at a limited period of time over our relatively small country. If, on the other hand, we consider climate averages for the average temperature in June across the globe, or for the entire summer in Denmark, we will smooth out the variations in the weather, and we can see a clearer tendency for a gradually warmer climate, ”explains climate researcher Rasmus Anker Pedersen in DMI in the press release.

forecast highs .png

Michigan has been sweltering beneath 90°+ temperatures all last week. Farmers grabbed their second cutting of alfalfa already, it didn't look good and certainly wasn't growing not in this heat. Gardens are in peril if you don't irrigate them every couple days. Yup this certainly is a weather event here it seems especially since the forecast is for 90°+ temperatures all the way up to the 17th of this month. Gardening has always been "like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get", or not get. The food prices are off the charts here and l see them getting far worse especially after this event

Something interesting was happening in the last week. My satellite TV was losing the signal. I thought that this had something to do with the weather conditions during the last month, but my father commented that the rain was also falling down before and he never had such problems with his satellite TV. He installed it just before the New Year last year.

Perhaps a combination of factors in the atmosphere created a problem with the satellite signal. Since yesterday the rain stopped and the signal is now clear.
I have similar problems with my car 2 weeks ago. It all started when a lot of Sahara dust fall in this area. One morning while going to work I unlocked the car and the doors suddenly started to lock and unlock by themselves, One window started to close and open my themself, light to turn on and off.
As soon as I turn the engine on it all stopped. It happened a few times. Electrical gremlins.
And then One day as this was still going on I went to the car wash because it was very dirty. After washing it all stopped and never happened again.
The problem was with the dust. I watched some videos on YouTube where people are collecting this yellowish dust on the car and when they use a magnet on it the dust is sticking to the magnet. It means it have a iron or some other metal in it.

So, the same dust with a lot of metal in it probably made a lot of short circuits inside the car electronics, switches, and nonisolated wires.

I just doubt that the high metal content in this dust is from the Sahara as they are telling us or the high metal content cames from the meteor. cometary dust from the high atmosphere and then it is mixed with the heavier particles of the Sahara dust and then falls to the ground. We know that the comets, meteors have a high content of metals in them.

Back
Top Bottom