What's the vibration frequency???

cubbex

The Living Force
What's that, i know that's important but i don't have an idea of what it is, it is my aura, or... what???

:-[ Another question? I want to know what do you think when the cassio told to laura, about the illuminati and the quorum and the fact that they may respond to them, if they are synchronous with their frequency

cubbex said:
What's that, i know that's important but i don't have an idea of what it is, it is my aura, or... what???

:-[ Another question? I want to know what do you think when the cassio told to laura, about the illuminati and the quorum and the fact that they may respond to them, if they are synchronous with their frequency

Hi cubbex, I asked you in another thread if you've yet read the Wave series. Here is a copy of an introductory post to get you started. It is best if you do the reading yourself to get up to speed.

PF said:
We recommend that new members of the forum read Laura's Wave series before wading too far in with posting, as the ideas and concepts presented in that work form the basis for most discussions on the forum. Her Adventures With Cassiopaea would be an excellent follow-up. In the meantime, it's a good idea to bookmark the Cassiopaea Esoteric Glossary and the Cassiopedia, as they are very useful references that can be used when you encounter concepts/terminology that you may not be familiar with.

The ideas of Gurdjieff are also integral to this forum. If you're not familiar with Gurdjieff, you can read some basic information about his 4th Way teaching, generally referred to here as "the Work", by clicking on the links in this paragraph. It is a method of self-examination recommended to and practiced by most members of this forum, as a way of seeing ourselves, others, and the world around us from the perspective of OBJECTIVITY, rather through the distorting prism of our own SUBJECTIVITY -- i.e., our emotional issues, programs, mechanical behaviour, buffers, sacred cows, and wishful thinking. The Work benefits from active participation in a group/network like this, where others also involved in the Work can provide feedback and act as a mirror in which we can see ourselves more clearly.

You'll also find frequent references on the forum to the following "Big Four" psychology books, which are extremely helpful tools towards acquiring a basic understanding of your own "machine". Should you wish to explore any of these books at some point, please note that Laura suggests that they be read in the following order: The Myth of Sanity by Martha Stout; The Narcissistic Family by Stephanie Donaldson-Pressman & Robert M. Pressman; Trapped in The Mirror by Elan Goulomb; and Unholy Hungers by Barbara Hort.

Please enjoy your reading, where you'll find the answers to your questions.

HAHA

thank, i already read 1 to the 11 chapters from the wave series and other transcriptions, but thanks.

Welcome to the forum, Cubbex.

Please take the time to read Laura's Wave Series in its entirety before posting further. As indicated by Anart, you will find the answers to the questions you have posted thus far in that work.

:-[ Yeah, sorry

I found this thread and i found a lot about vibrational frequency

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=457.0

so i began to read all the post

Thank you all

cubbex said:
:-[ Yeah, sorry

I found this thread and i found a lot about vibrational frequency

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=457.0

so i began to read all the post

Thank you all

Hi Cubbex,

Also please read The Wave and Adventures with Cassiopaea in their entirety, also. So many of your questions will be answered.

Reading just the transcripts without Laura's references to what she was thinking at the times of her questions; and her explanations of the answers from the C's really gives the true accounting of what is transpiring in these transcripts.

Laura has said time and time again, that without the context of what she was thinking at the time and how the answers came about, people will come up with all kinds of wrong theories about what was really being said. For there were times when Laura had special meanings to the things that she asked, sometimes her question were diversionary because of who was there, and the same can be said for the C's.

Only Laura really knows what was meant by the C's answers.

Back
Top Bottom