What's the title of this book recommended by Laura?

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I would say, 6 months ago, there was a thread opened by someone who explained experiencing a bunch of small annoying events happening in a row in her life and Laura recommended her to read the FRV book if I remember well.

There is an FRV thread here: Frv modulation and synching but I can't see a book mention. And I can't find the thread I'm talking.

An idea someone about this book?

Thank you Palinurus :hug2: You found the tread and the book. Don't know how you manage to did it! I obviously made a mix with FRV so it explain why I was at lost.

Thanks again :-)

Don't know how you manage to did it!

Well, after failures on all obvious inroads I had the idea to let the search function compile a list of all posts Laura made newer than December 2019 --to start on the safe side of the time frame-- and then skimming those in reverse order until I found something that might fit your other clues. I'm glad it worked out so well. :grad:

Well, after failures on all obvious inroads I had the idea to let the search function compile a list of all posts Laura made newer than December 2019 --to start on the safe side of the time frame-- and then skimming those in reverse order until I found something that might fit your other clues. I'm glad it worked out so well. :grad:

You don't cease to amaze me, Palinurus. I have got a feeling that if someone raised just a rhetorical question whether there could exist a path from Chateau to Easter Island by foot, you would bring on a detailed map of an underground tunnel used by our ancestors in pre-Atlantis era. :wizard:

Back
Top Bottom