What's of the Light .

God-Like

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi All . :)

To quote a passage of the C's text / teachings .

'Love is Light is Knowledge. Love makes no sense when common definitions are used as they are in your environment. To love you must know. And to know is to have light. And to have light is to love. And to have knowledge is to love'.

I bet this has been quoted a thousand times (lol) .

Anyhow . The reason why I hace brought this up was a vision / memory I had on board a space craft .

The feeling was positive and It appeared that I was there of my own freewill . There were many Individuals there from all walks of life . There seemed to be an orderly queue that split Into 3 groups of lines .

Each line reached a platform (I think there was a chair of some type or other) on each platform .

A funnel / cylinder descended above the heads of the Individuals that was filled with a yellowish light .

What was contained within the light . Is It a different light to what the C's described above that Is Love and knowledge?

I think many could hazard a guess that the Light contained an encodement of sorts .

Any thoughts welcomed .

x daz x

God-Like said:
Any thoughts welcomed .

Any? Because I'm really, really wondering how you could possibly expect anyone to have any idea what any of your experiences could possibly mean in any reality? There is an utter lack of context which would be useful, both for knowing more about you in relation to existence and you knowing more about us via reading some of the background material available. :)

Would probably enjoy to be able to interact with you, but there's not any other way that I can see to do that at the moment.

Buddy said:
God-Like said:
Any thoughts welcomed .

Any? Because I'm really, really wondering how you could possibly expect anyone to have any idea what any of your experiences could possibly mean in any reality? There is an utter lack of context which would be useful, both for knowing more about you in relation to existence and you knowing more about us via reading some of the background material available. :)

Would probably enjoy to be able to interact with you, but there's not any other way that I can see to do that at the moment.

It has been recommended that God-Like slow down with the questions and pursue the required reading beginning with the Wave series.

Buddy said:
God-Like said:
Any thoughts welcomed .

Hi Again buddy .

I would probably enjoy to be able to Interact with you also (lol) .

It's difficult to get down 20 years of experience on a post but In time perhaps you will get a true feel / essence from where I am coming .

I posted this thread to put out the feelers so to speak In case others have had similar experiences .

x daz x

God-Like said:
It's difficult to get down 20 years of experience on a post but In time perhaps you will get a true feel / essence from where I am coming .

I've been away, catching up on things. Takes time time compare 20 years of work with a group not before known. Takes time. Do not push. Talk, listen, think and discuss. If one disregards speed limit signs of a turn coming up, the car may hit the guardrail.

Back
Top Bottom