Whats happening in our solar system

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Nasa canceled Shuttle program.Russians says that they must evacuate ISS by November if they don`t replace the crew and deliver some goods out there. They try few times but they lost a rocket in syberia full with supplies for ISS (Progress 44 cargo ship), and they lost one satelite for telecomunication.
Also americans lost the hypersonic drone of DARPA/USAF. The satelites are falling from the sky. There a more plane crashes in the last time and much more carr acidents from the clear, not dangerous situations( i noticed this in place where i live, South of Europe - Macedonia )
In the same time Nasa canceled the shuttle program. Something is happening. Something big.Also i read a lot of falling firebals in the SOTT.
Whats is going on. Is this as a result of the brown dwarf, the approaching of the wave or its all that combined together ???

Read the comet series located in the left nav bar on sott.net ... start with the one at the bottom and work your way up... you should be pretty well educated and able to make your own conclusions at the end.

Back
Top Bottom