What's causing the mass bird/fish/animal deaths?

RyanX

The Living Force
I'm not sure if the deaths are all related or if there are multiple causes in each instance. It might be useful to ask more specific questions in line with certain instances of mass-death. I don't know if there is a general cause for all of this or not. It seems like there is an overall pattern here, but so far nobody has been able to discern what's actually going on.

As for possible causes mentioned, we have (in no particular order):

Magnetic Pole changes
Meteor/bolide explosions
HAARP
Secret military weapons of some variety
Mass ejection from the sun
Diminishing oxygen/change in atmosphere composition
UFO/aliens/hyperdimensional causes
Soul group transitions
Out-gassing of methane
Intentional man-made poisons
Weather/Global "Warming"

Many of these are mentioned in these two threads:

Arkansas game officials probe mystery of falling birds

group soul and mass animal death

There are probably others I'm leaving out.

I'm inclined to rule out HAARP and intentional poisoning, but there may be specific instances where this was the case. Who knows, if TPTB saw whatever this was coming, maybe they'd take their secret weapons and start killing off droves of animals just to throw people off who might be looking for the originating cause (assuming a singular cause exists).

I can imagine there may be multiple levels to a cause as well. A magnetic change in the planet may imply a soul group transition or hyperdimensional manipulations, just like the C's say that storms are actually "4D battles".

Laura, you mentioned in this post the possibility of these deaths having occurred one-by-one in sequence as the earth turned, implying something striking the earth from space. Could this imply something coming from the Sun, or maybe the shock-wave from a supernova, or something else I can't even fathom?

The mention of a new "supernova" in the last C's session might be a clue, perhaps?

Anyways, once things settle down where you're at, maybe the C's could comment on these events. You certainly have a lot on your mind for the time being, and there might be more clues left to discover in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, we'll keep digging. :)

Here is a peice that suggests HAARP in connection with New Madrid fault area:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=muyu4aucZDM&vq=large#t=124

I'm not backing this but there is some interesting FEMA links and a FEMA notice of an emergency "exercise" coming up in May.

There's the giant storm in Saturn that was spotted in 24 December and the last reference to it i found on the net was on the 27th of December.

_http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/12/27/5720757-huge-storm-spotted-on-saturn

If this storm was magnetic related and was triggered by something outside Saturn it could also trigger something in our little blue marble.

First thought:

If while the magnetic poles are shifting, they also become spotty in various locations around the world, then this could be a cause of bio-magnetic issues within various life forms. For instances if you lose your equilibrium (bad vertigo) for whatever reason you can get an immediate headache, fall down, vomiting etc.
The effects in small animals and fish...it could...? I don’t know, but safe to say it would affect them negatively. Cause them to hyperventilate, become suicidal...beach themselves..have heart attacks. I think that could be the effect. This of course doesn’t speak to cow freezing in the highlands of Vietnam. And that’s another point...everything is getting lumped together.

Second thought:

If a powerful world leader at a meeting in December 2010 said: I want the first month of 2011 EVERYBODY talking about strange end of the world scenarios, and no answers to anything...chaotic end time doom language that’s what I want to hear as the world chatter, and throw in a Hollywood Icon speaking of endtime and doom (George Lucas, although I haven’t confirmed that he actually said a thing... but it’s in the mix). Now all of you go and using what means you have, chemical, electromagnetic, vibrational and make animal death and strange-ness the word of the day! I’m certainly not say that this happened, but I am saying that is absolutely possible, and would blend into what is already occurring naturally to the planet. The point being...are we being herded again? If we played this a little further we could a few months down the road see the same thing happening to the human population and people would be conditioned to think ....it’s all to weird, unrelated, no answer, end of the world...natural?

At this point I dont know... still thinking

I think it is interesting to note that in Bringers of the Dawn, Chapter 15, Marciniak relates that the Pleidians said that during the time of Earth and humans changing and evolving in the near future (now), besides there being increased earthquakes and other surface changes, it would appear that the animals are leaving--"ending their existence" on this plane and moving on to a higher level ahead of us. Regardless of single or multiple causes, it is eerie to note that so many species are dying off in so many different locations at relatively the same time. Just one more thing to think about.
shellycheval

shellycheval said:
I think it is interesting to note that in Bringers of the Dawn, Chapter 15, Marciniak relates that the Pleidians said that during the time of Earth and humans changing and evolving in the near future (now), besides there being increased earthquakes and other surface changes, it would appear that the animals are leaving--"ending their existence" on this plane and moving on to a higher level ahead of us. Regardless of single or multiple causes, it is eerie to note that so many species are dying off in so many different locations at relatively the same time. Just one more thing to think about.
shellycheval

That is scary! If that is the case it shows the time has finally come. The wave is actually happening!!

It is interesting to note that the Cs said inorder for 2D creatures to evolve, they had to die. They couldnt move whilst still alive. However, they said 3D could move to 4D whilst still alive. So if this is true and the animals are moving first, when it comes to people, people will just start dissappearing. Instead of having mass deaths, we will be having mass disappearances.... :O! JUST A THOUGHT!

More likely everything is connected, they are dying because of earth changes, due to cosmic and terrestrial influences which happens to coincide with the time for evolution into higher planes. One complex equation where it appears every variable is somehow connected in complex non-linear ways to produce the final result. Would be interesting to see what the Cs say about this mass die-offs!

I had a dream last night when one person who I know said that it feels like the world is ending, and how he is going to use the time left in a best way he can. I have also same feeling in me from lately(coincidence) and I feel more free in a sense because of that, and I started to appreciate more what I have, that is time that is left and life, it's really precious when you look it from right perspective which is the hardest thing to sense until it's to late.

luke wilson said:
It is interesting to note that the Cs said inorder for 2D creatures to evolve, they had to die. They couldnt move whilst still alive. However, they said 3D could move to 4D whilst still alive. So if this is true and the animals are moving first, when it comes to people, people will just start dissappearing. Instead of having mass deaths, we will be having mass disappearances.... :O! JUST A THOUGHT!

Hmm...if each transformation requires period of suffering/fusion that leads to "death" and being "reborn", then the way it would affect creatures and people would depend on their make-up and "substance"/essence. Perhaps the Wave, as transformational process could have a similar effect to chemical signals binding to specific receptors and triggering a mechanism of specific change. And the way this change would manifest itself would depend on creature's or individual's inner composition or resonance. Maybe each transformation would require a specific "amount" of "finer substances" and unless one would be able to collect and cultivate these substances as part of their make up, perhaps one would have to go through physical death to get a sort of boost. Also, one probably would have to have the skills to ride the wave and not be crushed by it! Just another thought!

Keit said:
luke wilson said:

Hmm...if each transformation requires period of suffering/fusion that leads to "death" and being "reborn", then the way it would affect creatures and people would depend on their make-up and "substance"/essence. Perhaps the Wave, as transformational process could have a similar effect to chemical signals binding to specific receptors and triggering a mechanism of specific change. And the way this change would manifest itself would depend on creature's or individual's inner composition or resonance. Maybe each transformation would require a specific "amount" of "finer substances" and unless one would be able to collect and cultivate these substances as part of their make up, perhaps one would have to go through physical death to get a sort of boost. Also, one probably would have to have the skills to ride the wave and not be crushed by it! Just another thought!
I thought along those lines as well.

Back
Top Bottom