What is the Tomb of Alexander the Great doing in southern Illinois?

dyann turner

A Disturbance in the Force
Many artifacts have been recovered in and around Marion County, Illinois. Info about this can be found at Ptolemy home page. I am curious how and why these items are there? There are many depictions of reptilians carved into stones and ancient metal objects as well.

dyann turner said:
Many artifacts have been recovered in and around Marion County, Illinois. Info about this can be found at Ptolemy home page.

Well a lot of people think it's a hoax:

_http://www.flavinscorner.com/2009bc.htm

Personally, I think it was a Norse ("Viking") grave, and someone just ran with with it to make a few bucks. As far as I can tell, the only "confirmed" carvings were Norse Runes. They've been found in other locations in the America's, and there are quite a few legends among various Indian Nations of meeting and trading with large, blond, blue eyed people with big canoes.

In fact, some say that's why the American Indians where originally so friendly with the English, French and Spanish. White people had visited before, traded, partied a bit, then went back home?

Of course I'm just guessing like everybody else, if I was there, I don't remember. ;)

Back
Top Bottom