What is the nature of the Power behind certain Vedic mantras?

Geeze, your story reminds me of someone else I know...

See: http://www.cassiopaea.com/archive/mindgames.htm

After reading that story and your follow up ones about him, it sounds to me like he was working for "Michael and Lilith" all along, from what I know of how they operate. I'm sure you guys are quite hated by that particular group of psychopaths.

Rest assured, I'm just a completely confused soul whose trying to make sense of my life, and decide if I should just stick my head in the sand and ignore all of this, or continue trying to figure things out. At this point I'm strongly attached to just chanting all day, because it blanks out my mind and I don't have to think. But then I read things like this forum, and it makes me feel like I should try to wake myself up and fight. I pretty much just feel torn at the moment, and completely confused as to what to do with my life.

My advice? Don't do anything except read and gather data. When you have enough, something will gel and you'll know what to do.

I read about two groups in north america in the book "Unsichtbare Ketten, by Hans Ulrich Gresch". Maybe this will help you in some way further. I thought that should mention here:

ACHES-MC (=Advocacy Committee for Human Experimentation Survivors & Mind Control)
http://www.randomcollection.info/mcf/aches-mc.htm

and

S.M.A.R.T. (=Stop Mind Control and Ritual abuse Today)
http://ritualabuse.us/

Laura said:
Chaitanya Krishna das said:
My main question is, 1) is this force/energy/power that manifests in the Deities, and which basically possesses the entire roomful of chanting devotees, is it truly God, Krishna, Himself? 2) Or is it a manifestation of the Lizzies, taking over these statues and minds of devotees who are inviting them to control them?

1) most probably not.
2) possible.

Question not asked: "what can it be?"
Answer: group self hypnosis, vagal nerve stimulation, and limbic resonance.

Perhaps some of you will find intersting that Krishnamurti went through similar experiences during is life, and specifically in Ojai, at that some commentators find those experiences positive (I don't see anything positive here).
From Dominique Schmidt's books (in french, and then, google translation) :

"Krishnamurti aurait promis aux Maîtres, responsables de l'initiation du Processus qui commença à Ojai en 1922, de ne rien révéler de cette opération qu'il subissait en son organisme"... p 15

" Krishnamurti promised to the Masters responsible for the initiation of the process that began in 1922 in Ojai , to reveal nothing of the operation he suffered in his body" ... p 15

"Il y a un sentiment de vacuité, et puis quelque chose vient (...) C'est comme... quel est le terme biblique ? - C'est comme une révélation. Cela dure tout le temps que je parle." (p.25)

" There is a sense of emptiness, and then something comes (...) It's like ... what is the biblical term - It's like a revelation. This lasts all the time I speak. ". (p.25)

Le Processus était-il ce qui est appelé dans le yoga tantrique classique, la Kundalini, qui aurait opéré subtilement dans l'organisme de Krishnamurti ? Le terme Processus choisi pour désigner ce phénomène semble, selon les descriptions qu'en fit Krishnamurti, concorder avec la Kundalini. La lettre de Nitya adressée à Annie Besant, racontant l'expérience du Processus de Krishnamurti qui eut lieu à Pergine en 1924, semble le confirmer : "il y eut soudainement une puissance immense qui surgit dans la maison, (...), le courant commença comme d'usage, à la base de la colonne vertébrale, puis monta à la base du cou, ensuite il passa du côté gauche et droit de la tête pour se rencontrer au centre du front où une flamme se manifesta." Nitya présuma que c'était l'ouverture du troisième oeil." (Papul Jayakar, Krishnamurti, a biography, p.59) p.45

Was the Process what classical tantric yoga calls Kundalini , which would subtly operate ​​in Krishnamurti's body ? The term Process chosen to designate this phenomenon seems , according to the descriptions that fit Krishnamurti , is consistent with the Kundalini. Nitya letter addressed to Annie Besant , recounting the experience of the Process of Krishnamurti that took place in Pergine in 1924, seems to confirm this : "There was suddenly an immense power arising in the house, ( ... ), the current began as usual, at the base of the spine, then went up to the base of the neck , then he passed on the left and right side of the head to meet at the center of the forehead where a flame appeared. " Nitya presumed that this was the opening of the third eye. " ( Papul Jayakar , Krishnamurti , a biography , p.59) p.45

Le Processus, en plus de l'éveil de la Kundalini et de l'ouverture des chakras qui s'ensuit, serai-il aussi un phénomène de mutation biologique ? Cela expliquerait non seulement la durée de cette opération, ainsi que les douleurs que Krishnamurti accepta comme nécessaires à la réalisation de ce phénomène occulte. L'hypothèse dont Krishnamurti lui-même témoigne, de la descente du seigneur Maitreya pour occuper sa conscience, n'est pas suffisante pour expliquer ce qu'il a dû endurer durant toute son existence, alors que normalement, une fois l'occupation accomplie, le Processus et la douleur qui l'accompagnait auraient dû cesser. En fait, les fonctions du Processus étaient d'ouvrir la conscience de Krishnamurti pour la rendre perméable à la descente du seigneur Maitreya, et de nettoyer son cerveau (pour ainsi dire faire la place), pour Le recevoir. Les fragments de lettres qui suivent tendent à corroborer cette explication. La lettre adressée par Besant à Krishnamurti a été écrite en 1926 :
"Je suis désolée, mais heureuse en même temps, d'apprendre que ta colonne vertébrale et ta tête t'incommodent, cela signifie qu'Il viendra et utilisera Son corps. *Son* corps, mon chéri, car tu le Lui a offert, et cela est pour toi un grand et magnifique privilège". (Mary Lutyens, Krishnamurti, les années d'accomplissement, p.22) p.46-47

The Process , in addition to the awakening of the Kundalini and the opening of chakras that follows, could also be a phenomenon of biological mutation ? This would explain not only the duration of the operation , as well as pain that Krishnamurti accepted as necessary for the realization of this hidden phenomenon . The hypothesis that Krishnamurti himself testifies , the descent of the Lord Maitreya to occupy his conscience, is not sufficient to explain what he had to endure throughout his life , whereas normally , once the occupation accomplished the process and the pain that accompanied should have stopped . In fact, the functions of the Process were to open Krishnamurti's awareness to make it permeable to the descent of the Lord Maitreya, and clean his brain ("make place", so to speak) , to receive Him . The following fragments of letters tend to corroborate this explanation. The letter from Besant Krishnamurti was written in 1926 :
"I'm sorry , but happy at the same time , to learn that your spine and your head bother you , then He will come and use His body . * His * body, my darling, because you gave it to Him and this is for you a great and wonderful privilege . " (Mary Lutyens, Krishnamurti , years of achievement, p.22) p.46 -47

"L'immenseté, le sacré, la bénédiction, l'Autreté, la vasteté, sont autant de mots employés par Krishnamirti au long de son Carnet de notes pour désigner le mystérieux "cela" qui se manifestait subitement à lui, emplissait la pièce, manifestion qu'il lui était impossible de provoquer mais le pénétrait chaque jour avec une telle force que les personnes présentes la percevaient également. A la même époque (1961), il écrivait que le Processus faisait partie de "cela" mais qu'il en était en même temps indépendant. Il se manifestait par une douleur très intense dans la tête et la colonne vertébrale." (Mary Lutyens, p.127)

"The vasteness, the sacred, the blessing, the Otherness, the vasteté, are all words used by Krishnamirti throughout his notebook to designate the mysterious "it" that suddenly manifested to him, filled the room, a manifestion that was impossible for him to produce but penetrated every day with such force that the attendees also perceived it. At the same time (1961) he wrote that the Process was part of "it" but was at the same time independent. It manifested itself by a very intense pain in the head and spine. "(Mary Lutyens, p.127)

Le fascinant récit de l'expérience d'Ojai rapportée par Pupul nous dévoile ce surprenant "Processus", accompagné de douleur : "Ceux qui étaient avec Krishnamurti sentirent la présence d'un Être qui dirigeait les opérations, même s'il ne pouvaient ni le voir, ni l'identifier. Mais le corps, entre des spasmes de douleur, conversait avec cette présence invisible, qui semblait être un ami et un gourou (...) Krishnamurti se plaignait qu'un feu le brûlait (...) La douleur se transféra sur son visage et ses yeux. Il lui semblait qu'on travaillait sur ses yeux afin qu'il soit capable de "Le" voir (...) C'était comme s'il avait été attaché dans le désert, son visage face au soleil brûlant avec les paupières coupées." (Pupul Kayakar, Krishnamurti, a biography p50, traduit p92 de Le mystère autour de Krishnamurti, Dominique Schmidt)

The fascinating story of the experience in Ojai, reported by Pupul, reveals the surprising "Process", accompanied by pain, "Those who were with Krishnamurti felt the presence of a Being who directed the operations, even if it could not see or identify. But the body, between spasms of pain, conversed with the invisible presence, which seemed to be a friend and guru (...) Krishnamurti complained that a fire was burning (... ) the pain is transferred on his face and eyes. It seemed it was working on his eyes so that he would be capable of seeing "Him" (...) It was like if he was tied in desert, his face against the hot sun with cutted eyelids. "(Pupul Kayakar Krishnamurti, a biography p50, p92 translated in The mystery around Krishnamurti, Dominique Schmidt)

"On m'a brûlé l'intérieur du corps pour créer de l'espace."
"Quelque chose semble avoir été ouvert en sa tête, qui lui causait une torture indescriptible (...) Il semblait qu'on opérait de nouveau en son crâne. Krishnamurti les priait qu'on l'ouvre doucement et graduellement afin qu'il puisse s'y adapter progressivement (...) On a laissé le centre de ma tête ouvert."
"Krishnamurti sentait que quelque chose était en train de se dérouler pour élargir son cerveau, il y avait une lumière extraordinaire qui brûlait en sa tête."

"It burned me inside the body to create space."
"Something seems to have been opened in his head, which caused him indescribable torture (...) It seemed that someone operated again in his skull. Krishnamurti begged to be opened slowly and gradually so that he could adapt gradually (...) the center of my head was left open. "
"Krishnamurti felt that something was taking place to expand his mind, there was an extraordinary light that burned in his head."

"Tous ceux qui étaient présents à l'expérience d'Ojai en 1922, date du début du Processus qui se poursuivit durant toute l'existence de Krishnamurti avec une intensité variable, (Nitya, Rosalind, Warrington, ainsi que plus tard, Lutyens et Zimbalist, et en Inde Pupul Jayakar, sa soeur Nandini, Monica Friedman et ensuite Vanda Scaravelli), vécurent des expériences similaires et tous ressentirent, unanimement, la Force ou Présence mystérieuse qui semblait pénétrer et opérer en l'être de Krishnamurti, comme en témoignent les différents récits qui suivent :
"Tout d'un coup, nous avons tous ressenti une force immense surgir dans la maison."
"Quand le Processus était activé, le corps (de Krishnamurti) allongé sur le lit apparaissait comme une coquille; seulement la conscience du corps semblait présente. En ce état la voix (de Krishnamuti) était faible, enfantine. Ensuite, soudainement, une présence surgissante emplit le corps (...), il y avait un silence palpable, vibrant et une force immense qui se déversa dans la pièce et nous enveloppa. En cet état, la voix (de Krishnamurti) avait une grande profondeur et grande puissance."
La question du mystère de l'origine de cette Force transcendante, qui aurait choisi Krishnamurti pour se manifester en lui, et provoqué le Processus pour opérer une transformation aussi bien de sa psyché que des cellules de son cerveau et de son corps, est donc capitale. La dimension de l'enseignement de Krishnamurti consacrée à démanteler le processus du moi n'était peut-être pas suffisante pour susciter la mutation du mental et libérer l'humanité. Cet aspect du mystère métaphysique dont il était l'objet, jusqu'à maintenant resté sous silence, doit paraître au grand jour, afin que ceux qui sont prêts puissent aussi enquêter sur cette dimension transcendante." p98

"All those who were present at the Ojai experience in 1922 , the beginning of the process that continued throughout the life of Krishnamurti with varying intensity ( Nitya , Rosalind , Warrington and later Lutyens and Zimbalist and India Jayakar , his sister Nandini , Monica Friedman and then Vanda Scaravelli ) , lived similar experiences and resented all , unanimously , the Force or mysterious presence that seemed to penetrate and operate in the being of Krishnamurti , as evidenced the different accounts that follow :
" All of a sudden , we all felt an immense force rising in the house. "
"When the Process was activated , the body (Krishnamurti's body) lying on the bed looked like a shell , only the body-consciousness seemed present in this condition. In this state, (Krishnamuti's) voice was low , childish. Then suddenly a looming presence filled the body (...) , there was a palpable silence, vibrant and a huge force that poured into the room and enveloped us . In this state, the voice ( Krishnamurti's) had great depth and great power. "
The question of the mystery of the origin of this transcendent Force, who chosed Krishnamurti to manifest in him, and caused the process to bring about a transformation of the psyche as well as cells of the brain and body , is capital . The scale of Krishnamurti's teaching devoted to dismantle the process of the "self" was perhaps not sufficient to generate the mutation of the mind and liberate humanity . This aspect of the metaphysical mystery of which he was the object , until now remained silent , has to be published in the open, so that those who are ready could also investigate the transcendent dimension. " P98

"Voici le témoignage de Vanda Scaravelli, qui était aussi présente lors de la manifestation du Processus, le 18 juillet 1961 : "Soudain Krishnamurti perdit connaissance (...) Le visage de Krishnamurti changea. Ses yeux s'agrandirent, se creusèrent. Son regard avait quelque chose d'effrayant, assimilable à aucun état possible. J'avais comme l'impression d'une présence puissante venue d'une autre dimension. En même temps l'on sentait un vide et une plénitude inexplicable." Ainsi, Scaravelli ressentit la "présence de cette bénédiction, de cette Autreté". "On peut lire dans ses yeux (de Krishnamurti) une étrange immenseté et une force telle qu'elle vous submergeait et vous coupait le souffle." ""Nous étions à bavarder quand soudain le même regard gagna ses yeux. C'était un regard terrible où se lisait le feu de la destruction, et un éclair de quelque chose d'incroyablement puissant, comme si l'essence de la puissance, de toutes les puissances, y avait convergé." "Ce matin, "cela" était présent, pénétrant profondément chaque partie de notre être. C'était une présence douce mais vigoureuse, immensément vaste et généreuse. C'était à la fois doux et très puissant, facile à recevoir, comme la grâce." p101

"This is the testimony of Vanda Scaravelli , who was also present when the Process appeared, July 18, 1961 : " Suddenly Krishnamurti lost consciousness (...) Krishnamurti's face changed . His eyes widened , carved. His eyes had something scary , comparable to any possible condition. I felt like a powerful presence came from another dimension. At the same time we felt an unexplainable emptiness and fullness" . So Scaravelli felt the " presence of this blessing, this Otherness . '" You could read in his (Krishnamurti's) eyes a strange vasteness and such a force that it overwhelmed you and took your breath away . "" " We were chatting when suddenly the same look earned his eyes. It was a terrible glance where you could see the fire of destruction and a flash of something incredibly powerful, as if the essence of the power of all powers, had converged there. " "This morning , " it " was present, penetrating deeply every part of our being. This was a sweet but strong presence immensely broad and generous. It was both sweet and very powerful, easy to receive , like grace . " p101

Lutyens : "La question est de savoir s'il faut vraiment publier ce livre. A l'instant, Krishnamurti répondit : "Ne le sentez-vous pas, dans cette pièce ?"
Lutyens : "Je dis, comme si j'exigeais des éclaircissements : "Qu'est-ce donc que cette chose, que ce pouvoir ? Qu'y a-t-il derrière vous ? Je sais que vous avez toujours été protégé, mais quel est donc l'être ou la chose qui vous protège ?"
Pupul, en Inde, partagea avec Krishnamurti la même discussion, qui nous éclaire sur les mobiles de Krishnamurti, sa volonté de dévoiler le mystère de son être.
Krishnamurti : "Il y a quelque chose qui opère à travers Krishnamurti que j'aimerais partager."
Pupul : "Est-ce que vous puisez au courant d'une source qui n'est pas limitée à vous ? Si c'est le cas, comment pouvons-nous la canaliser en nous-mêmes ?"
Krishnamurti : "Depuis le début, cela m'était ouvert. Krishnamurti veut que vous l'obteniez aussi. Comment cela peut-il se produire ? Même si c'était vrai que Krishnamurti fut entraîné, pour être utilisé par Maitreya, cette entité (Krishnamurti) vous dit, "vous devez l'avoir". Admettons toutes les différences, cette entité dit, "venez, vous pouvez l'obtenir". Il veut que vous l'ayez, ainsi il abolit toutes divisions. Je sens que c'est en train d'opérer, que le terrain est ouvert et quelques-uns y sont." p103

Lutyens : "The question is whether this book must be published. At the moment, Krishnamurti replied . " Do you not feel him, in this room ? "
Lutyens : "I say , as if I demanded clarification : " What then is this thing , that power ? What there is behind you ? I know you have always been protected , but what is the thing or being that protects you ? "
Pupul , in India, shared with Krishnamurti the same discussion that sheds light on the motives of Krishnamurti , his desire to unravel the mystery of his being.
Krishnamurti: "There is something that operates through Krishnamurti I want to share . "
Pupul : " Do you draw the current from a source that is not limited to you ? If this is the case, how can we channel it in ourselves ? "
Krishnamurti: "From the beginning , it was open to me. Krishnamurti wants you to get it as well. How can this happen ? Even if it was true that Krishnamurti was trained, to be used by Maitreya, this entity ( . . ? Krishnamurti ) told you , " you must have it." Let us admit all the differences , the entity said, "come, you can get it ." he wants you to have it, so that he abolishes all divisions. I feel it currently operating, the terrain is open and some are there. " p103

A Ojai, ni Leabeater ni Madame Besant ne pouvaient comprendre la douleur (qui accompagnait le processus). L'explication qu'ils donnèrent de ce phénomène était que la conscience de Krishnamurti devait être vidée pour qu'un fragment du Bodhisattva Maitreya utilise son corps. Pupul demanda : "Est-ce pour que nous témoignons d'une nouvelle conscience qui fonctionne parfaitement, totalement ?" Certainement, dit Krishnamurti." p.104

In Ojai, neither Leabeater or Mrs. Besant could understand the pain (which accompanied the process). The explanation they gave for this phenomenon was that the consciousness of Krishnamurti was to be emptied for a fragment of the Bodhisattva Maitreya to use his body. Pupul asked: "Is that what we are witnessing a new consciousness that works perfectly, completely?" Certainly, says Krishnamurti. "P.104

"Est-il possible pour l'esprit humain conditionné, résultant de deux millions d'années et de tant d'influences de temps, d'espace, de réaliser une mutation le délivrant du temps, une mutation qui est donc instantané ?"
Dans la dernière période de son enseignement, Krishnamurti porta toute son attention à la relation qui existait entre la transformation psychologique de la conscience et la transmutation biologique des cellules du cerveau. D'après lui, ces deux facteurs sont intimement liés et c'est le succès de leur transformation conjointe qui peut assurer la venue du nouvel homme et la naissance d'une nouvelle humanité." p.126

"Is it possible for the conditioned human mind, resulting in two million years and so many influences of time, space, to carry a mutation liberating it from time, a mutation that is sudden?"
In the last period of his teaching, Krishnamurti brought his attention to the relationship that existed between psychological transformation of consciousness and biological transmutation of brain cells. According to him, these two factors are interrelated and it is the success of their joint processing that can ensure the arrival of the new man and the birth of a new humanity. "P.126

David Böhm : Mais comment cela influencera-t-il l'humanité ? (=vague d'énergie en cours) Voyez-vous, quand vous dites ceci, cela suggère au monde qu'il y a une sorte d'effet extra-sensoriel qui se propage.
Krishnamurti : C'est ce que je suis en train d'essayer de communiquer.'"
"Quelque chose d'extraordinaire, quelque chose qui s'étendait, jusqu'à englober l'univers entier."
Krishnamurti était vraiment décidé à résoudre ce mystère. Il pensait que, si cette énigme était comprise, la vérité transcendante révélée deviendrait disponible à toute l'humanité. Ceux dont la conscience était prête pourraient directement bénéficier de cette découverte, qui deviendrait une aide précieuse pour mieux explorer ce terrain inconnu de l'Autreté. p.144

David Bohm: But how does it affect humanity? (= the current wave of energy) You see, when you say this, it suggests to the world that there is a kind of extra-sensory effect spreading.
Krishnamurti: That is what I am trying to communicate ".
"Something extraordinary, something extending, until it encompass the entire universe."
Krishnamurti was really determined to solve this mystery. He thought, if this enigma was understood, that the revealed transcendent truth could become available to all mankind. Those whose consciousness was ready could directly benefit from this discovery, which would become a valuable aid to better explore this unknown land of Otherness. p.144

Les Lettres de Sri Aurobindo nous éclairent non seulement sur le mystère de l'Autreté, mais aussi sur le Processus que Krishnamurti subit lors de ses premières expériences spirituelles en 1922. Ces lettres explorent les subtilités, les degrés et les processus complexes de dette Force supramentale opérant sur tous les plans de la nature de notre cosmos, dans un langage qui ne laisse aucun doute sur l'authenticité de ce phénomène. p146

Letters of Sri Aurobindo not only shed light on the mystery of otherness, but also on the Process that Krishnamurti endured during his first spiritual experience in 1922. These letters explore the subtleties, levels and complex process of this supramental Force operating at all levels of the nature of our cosmos, in a language that leaves no doubt of the authenticity of this phenomenon. p146

"Le phénomène de pression dans la tête (que Krishnamurti éprouva comme une douleur plus ou moins aiguë durant l'expérience du Processus), est élucidée par les fragments des lettres qui suivent :
"C'est ce que nous appelons la *pression* de la Force (la Force de la conscience spirituelle supérieure ou conscience divine, la Force de la Mère) ; elle se manifeste sous différentes formes : vibrations, courants, vagues, un vaste flot, une averse ou une pluie, etc. [Ces termes descriptifs sont exactement les mêmes que ceux des Carnets de Krishnamurti. "(...) et cette bénédiction était là (...) Elle nous couvrait comme la douceur de la pluie tombante, nous rendant totalement vulnérables." Carnets, 24 juillet]
Elle traverse tous les centres l'un après l'autre : sommet de la tête, centre du front, centre de la gorge, du coeur, de l'ombilic jusqu'au Moûlâdhâra, et se répand aussi dans tout le corps. Le mouvement de rotation est le mouvement de la Force lorsqu'elle agit pour former quelque chose dans l'être." Sri Aurobindo, Lettres sur le Yoga, vol V, p.77
p.148

" The phenomenon of pressure inside the head (that Krishnamurti experienced as a more or less acute pain during the experiment of the Process), is elucidated by the following letters fragments :
"This is what we call the * pressure * Force ( Force of the higher spiritual consciousness or divine consciousness , the Force of the Mother ), it manifests itself in various forms: vibration , currents, waves , a large flow a shower or rain, etc. . [ These descriptive terms are exactly the same as those of Krishnamurti's Notebooks.
" (...) and this blessing was there (...) It covered us like the sweetness of the falling rain, making us totally vulnerable. "Carnets , July 24 ]
It crosses all centers one after another : crown , center of the forehead, center of the throat, heart, navel to Muladhara , and also spread throughout the body . The rotational movement is the movement of the Force when acting to form something into being . " Sri Aurobindo , Letters on Yoga , Flying V , p.77
p.148

"C'est l'expérience générale des sâdhak que la force, la conscience ou l'Ânanda vient d'abord ainsi, d'en haut ou d'alentour, exerce une pression sur la tête ou l'environne, puis perce le crâne pour ainsi dire, emplit d'abord le cerveau et le front, ensuite toute la tête, et descend pour occuper chaque centre jusqu'à ce que l'organisme tout entier soit plein et saturé." Sri aurobindo, lettres vol V p101 102

"It is the general experience of the sadhak, that the force, consciousness or Ananda, comes first in this way, from above or around, putting pressure on the head or the environment, then pierces the skull so to speak, first fills the brain and forehead, then the whole head, and down to fill each center until the whole body is full and saturated. "Sri Aurobindo, Letters Flying V p101 102

"Eveillé vers deux heures avec une curieuse sensation de pression; la douleur était plus aiguë, située davantage dans le centre de la tête. Cela a duré plus d'une heure avec des réveils répétés dus à l'intensité de la pression, à chaque fois avec une grande extase qui allait s'emplifiant; cette joie continuait" Krishnamurti, Carnets, 21 juin p.15

"Awakened at two o'oclock with a curious feeling of pressure; pain was more acute, located more in the center of the head. It lasted over an hour with repeated awakenings due to the intensity of the pressure at each times with great ecstasy was going to emplifiant; joy continued". Krishnamurti, Notebooks, June 21 p.15

jsf said:
The fascinating story of the experience in Ojai, reported by Pupul, reveals the surprising "Process", accompanied by pain, "Those who were with Krishnamurti felt the presence of a Being who directed the operations, even if it could not see or identify. But the body, between spasms of pain, conversed with the invisible presence, which seemed to be a friend and guru (...) Krishnamurti complained that a fire was burning (... ) the pain is transferred on his face and eyes. It seemed it was working on his eyes so that he would be capable of seeing "Him" (...) It was like if he was tied in desert, his face against the hot sun with cutted eyelids. "(Pupul Kayakar Krishnamurti, a biography p50, p92 translated in The mystery around Krishnamurti, Dominique Schmidt)
Isn't it damn scary?. Who ever or what ever this maitreya stuff is , it seems to have borrowed from 8th century buddhist survival story, picked up by theosophy continue to survive through even today through buddhism, benjamin creme and as latest incarnation of hindu god vishnu(looks, limited buyers for hindu version and they already have infinite gods).

Back
Top Bottom