What is one to seek?

• Thread starter seekingObjectivity
  • Start date
S

seekingObjectivity

I wrote this last month right before I discovered this site!

If a thought may strike in of All that's wrong and or right shall I not ponder such thoughts as whole and part dissecting by Will the Truth and what is not? I ask an answer in question of in myself to seek, Is it not a truth that time is relative requiring only a reference point for measure? If none then none? If so then so? Aaah both statements are true in as much as they are false....and yet?....What is the answer of black or white? To Be or Not To be? Shades of grey? So I ask what is it for experience? I seek and have answers of any and much of suches...but one such I keep having had rung bells inof me as True that to seek inof wishing is wishing to seek partial Truths! What might I do I ask as I choose to seek as I do? To not be of wishing and to be of wishing is this the one I might do? Oooh....I think I might I think I will choose what is Not and Be what is Real and True! But what is Not wishing?... For to Not wish is a wish to Be! Oh No a loop! There must be another way....I comprehend only partial essence and comprehend not. How is it not to Wish in such times as these? "We WISH you a Merry Christmas!" "Happy Birthday to You!...Make a WISH before you blow the candles out!" We all wish we all dream....it is no wonder we are asleep! I do not desire to desire not? So what is this/these things called moments I have before me? A beginningless end of an endless beginning? An instant of eternity! Aha! Now I discover what Fun it is to seek! I AM yet a moment to moment experience in the shade looking for light to brighten the day....moments of ignorance I finally see as all along the light was within me. There is more beauty in every moment then there are colors across a sun setting sea. To see sparkles of diamonds and rays of gold scattered among rainbows hiding in veils of mystery; To hear the symphony of vibrations self-playing ineffably a self-selfless transcendental melody eternally as both Two and one. Possible Beauties, Possible daughters and sons of elegance and charm, as numerous as they may be is not the purpose of the moment for that is for You and All to see. Experience then is relative as the time is set to be depending only on perspective, that is, the light within you use to see. The question then might arise veiled in subjetive pleas commanding an answer a PROOF of the natural eternal of what Is and Will ever Be! Who is this subjection to think that he is mightier than All I AM to have such resistance to Thee? For those that need PROOF there is No Trust for I AM that I AM, the ALL that IS I AM YOU and YOU I AM! Trust in Truth is Trust and wanting PROOF is the Devil's Dust and there they Fall to the Abyss they go for I AM KNOWS ALL and whoever thought they knew having given in to Pleasure's grin, some thought good while others thought bad too sleepy to consider that it is not Two but ONE of the same thing!

Back
Top Bottom