What if the C's are 4D and 6D is a lie

Bonjour, oui ce n'est pas la liberté. Cela peut choquer, mais ce précepte a subit un gémissement sémantique . Il signifie avant tout les niveaux de conscience. Par exemple la hiérarchie des 7 densités. Où l'homme serait dans la 3ème densité et les anges de 4 à 6 et Dieu dans la 7.

If you would use a translator like DeepL we could understand you and have a response. This is an English based forum. Thanks.

If you would use a translator like DeepL we could understand you and have a response. This is an English based forum. Thanks.

Cassiopaea Forum
Kisito
The Cassiopaean Experiment
What if the C's are 4D and 6D is a lie
Thread starterrealitybugll Start dateFeb 1, 2019
Jump to new
Watch
goyacobol
goyacobol
The Living Force
Today at 4:34 PM
New
Add bookmark
Kisito said:
Bonjour, oui ce n'est pas la liberté. Cela peut choquer, mais ce précepte a subit un gémissement sémantique . Il signifie avant tout les niveaux de conscience. Par exemple la hiérarchie des 7 densités. Où l'homme serait dans la 3ème densité et les anges de 4 à 6 et Dieu dans la 7.
Like Like Quote Reply Report
Like Reactions:You
First
Prev
4 of 4

I was responding to Medulin who considered the hierarchy as the opposite of freedom... In the meantime, I have slightly

change position. Here is the answer: "Yes, hierarchy is not freedom. In my opinion, this precept of freedom has undergone a semantic shift. Hierarchy means the different levels of consciousness, and encloses our freedom in one of the 7 densities. In reconsidering the question, it seems to me that freedom is the state of acceptance... As soon as we accept the harmony of which we are a part, there would be no more resistance, and we become free. But maybe to accept all things, you would have to be in the 7th density, the one that is not subject to any hierarchy!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

I always keep in mind that Laura and experiment may be huge fraud, so that it wouldnt be shocker
I personally think I believe and I know that It is not a fraud.
But ok, let's suppose that it is as you are saying. That " fraud" inspired Laura, the whole crew out there in France and many forum members to start some very important readings, researches, and experiments. If you read through the forum, the recommended books, and all published materials, you will see that we all together managed to get some very important and crucial findings for our reality. Latest was about Evolution and Darwinian theory, a lot of psychological subjects, Things related to religion and background stories how and why were they created, A lot of subjects and researches about microbiology and how a simple cell is working, findings of pathocracy and psychopaths and many many more subjects.

If all this was accomplished only by inspiration by this " fraud" experiments then it doesn't even matter if it is fraud or not. It is important that it was and still is a starter, a motivator, a seed for all this researches and findings and I hope it will be in the future.

I always keep in mind that Laura and experiment may be huge fraud, so that it wouldnt be shocker

Amarock, I agree what Konstantin wrote above. And I think everyone who've encountered Laura's work first time and found it fascinating, have also encountered all the disinformation. At least for me it was the first step to disentangle in order to find out the truth: after seeing all the evidence it became impossible to believe the lies.

In a similar way: would it make sense to "always keep in mind" that earth may not be round, but instead flat, when literally all the evidence points that it is round?

Or being prepared that maybe your parent or spouse or friend or whoever is revealed to be (and been all the time) totally opposite than what all their words AND actions have shown, when there's zero evidence for that to be the case?

Of course on a principal level it's good to 'expect the unexpected' and be prepared for 'anything', and perhaps you meant something different than what for me words 'huge fraud' implies. But I don't think it's useful to be 'sceptical' in this context, when there's nothing to support it.

Back
Top Bottom