what happened us?

Galaxia2002

Dagobah Resident
This happend me this morning (2:44 am) . I share a room with my brother, he lie down next to me in a bed below of mine, like this (without stuffed animals lol)http://www.ve.ambientar.com.ar/res/img/ap/MLV/30/8626130_2878.jpg. I woke up crying "the ground is shaking!!!!" , suddenly I passed from sleep to awake while I felt this shake and screaming. I felt that the whole room had trembling violently, this happened in 4 seconds at the most. My brother woke up at the same time when he heard me and he said "what noise is this????" while I felt this tremor he felt a very grave sound which was become sharp, he was really frightened . We went to my parent´s room and they were slept, we asked them about it and they said: we didn´t feel anything. of course we losed sleep. Today we asked the neighbors and they didn´t feel anything either. Really I don´t now what happend us. what do you think?

It happened again!! my brother told me this morning that he heard the sound again at 4:00 am, but in this opportunity I didn't move.

I suppose there could be a conventional explanation. Don't know which, but don't discard that just yet. In a semi-dream state, sounds or vibrations could be perceived differently.

Maybe as an experiment you could leave a tape recorder on, and see what happens?

Back
Top Bottom