What Funny Video Are You Watching?

668759272611381248.png

This is a compilation of Carlin through the ages. What's great to hear is the passage from coy George into raging polymath George in the period 77-2000. He lived a very colourful life and he had messages aplenty. He had a great antenna for what is real. Love the guy, wish he was still here with us, but thanks to vids such as this, he still is.

Just posted a "funny" video on the other thread about Greta, but in fact, I have another one which I conserved since more than 15y. I also found it on youtube.
Difficult to comment ... when i have nothing to say as comment i'm used to say "it takes everything to make a world" (i don't know if all will understand, it's taken from the french sentence "il faut de tout pour faire un monde"), bad/worst things included, as here... :lol:

Just posted a "funny" video on the other thread about Greta, but in fact, I have another one which I conserved since more than 15y. I also found it on youtube.
Difficult to comment ... when i have nothing to say as comment i'm used to say "it takes everything to make a world" (i don't know if all will understand, it's taken from the french sentence "il faut de tout pour faire un monde"), bad/worst things included, as here... :lol:
Oh my goodness!
I have to admit I find that hilarious, as I would do something like that, just to relieve stress and be an idiot. Not quite up to filming and posting it though, although grateful he did for the joy it brings!
Do you think he knows he looks exactly like his shirt? Perhaps this is actually a masterpiece?

Its all going to the dogs

TSA should use dog teams to make up for workers’ low vax rate: Schumer​

“If TSA lags in jabs, send in the dogs,” Schumer said during a press conference in Manhattan, citing recent revelations from the TSA that 40 percent of its employees remain unvaccinated.

“There is no reason on God’s green Earth why anyone — let alone a TSA agent — shouldn’t have the vaccine,” New York’s senior senator said.

Back
Top Bottom