What do you think of gaia.com?

Very slick looking. New Age Marketing is front and center. I have liked the work of Caroline Myss in the past, but, Ramtha alumni "Dr" Joe DiQuackza - not so much... except his complete mastery of New Age Word Salad Sandwich is rather impressive. (as well as his complete avoidance of real world issues and events like COVID and the Vaca Scene. I'm not about to dish out my email address to access this site for a deeper look. and it looks like one of the vids has an idealized mug shot of Ram Dass who is an old school COINTELPRO war horse.

Very slick looking. New Age Marketing is front and center. I have liked the work of Caroline Myss in the past, but, Ramtha alumni "Dr" Joe DiQuackza - not so much... except his complete mastery of New Age Word Salad Sandwich is rather impressive. (as well as his complete avoidance of real world issues and events like COVID and the Vaca Scene. I'm not about to dish out my email address to access this site for a deeper look. and it looks like one of the vids has an idealized mug shot of Ram Dass who is an old school COINTELPRO war horse.
Interesting!

Who’s the Ramtha you mention?

And can you tell me more or share a link about Ram Dass being an old school COINTELPRO war horse? (For some reason I find this word combination very funny)

Reactions: Pat
Ramtha is a 35000 year old warrior from the Indus valley who saves the world constantly and possesses all the answers.
He's channeled by a woman named JZ Knight who makes a fortune with her seminars, workshops and books
Joe Dispenza was once a 'teacher' at Ramtha's School of Enlightenment', had some fall out with JZ and went on to create his own, mostly 'borrowed', teachings to build up a following of his own.
I won't say more since JZ is an expert in sueing people who speak against her business. I've had the dubious honour of having been at the receiving end of such threat. A dear friend of mine was sued by her numerous team of lawyers and it took her many years to get off that battlefield .
I personally wouldn't go near a website where Ramtha and Joe are advertised. It's new age at its finest with the head logo "you create your own reality" in big letters.

From C's sessions...
Q: (L) J.Z. Knight supposedly channelled Ramtha. Who was Ramtha?

A: Originally valid source.

Q: (L) Did that change?

A: Greed.

Q: (T) So she faked it?

A: Yes.

From Wiki

Skeptics point to Ramtha's story as proof that he does not exist. Ramtha claims to come from the continent of Lemuria and to have conquered Atlantis. The existence of the two locations is considered of legendary nature, and neither has been found. Furthermore, the claim that Ramtha led an army of 2.5 million contradicts estimates of the world population at 33,000 BC, and her claims of clairvoyant, telepathic, telekinetic and other ESP abilities, for which there is no scientific support, have been heavily criticized by skeptics and scientific communities.[28][29][30][31]
C's mention timeline of Lumuria is around 309,000 years and Atlantis time line 100K to 10K years back (approx.). So there is a huge difference
Magician and skeptic James Randi said that Ramtha's believers have "no way of evaluating [her teachings]",[32] while Carl Sagan in his book The Demon-Haunted World says that "the simplest hypothesis is that Ms. Knight makes 'Ramtha' speak all by herself, and that she has no contact with disembodied entities from the Pleistocene Ice Age." He goes on to write a list of questions that Ramtha's answers to would help us determine whether he is actually a disembodied entity from the paleolithic times (such as "What were the indigenous languages, and social structure?", "What was their writing like?" or "How do we know that he lived 35,000 years ago?"), and ends by saying that "nstead, all we are offered are banal homilies."[24]

Knight's former husband, Jeff Knight, in an interview in 1992 with Joe Szimhart, said that Ramtha's teachings are a "farce" and that they are "just a money making business for [JZ Knight]". He also said that students of Ramtha's School of Enlightenment are "involved in a very dangerous, very evil corrupt thing".[33]

Attacks and criticism against Ramtha's teachings and Ramtha's School of Enlightenment have also been made by former students of the school. David McCarthy, a Yelm resident and former student of the school between 1989 and 1996, has accused the school of being a cult. He further claims that he was intimidated during his studies there, and he felt like mind control was being exerted by Knight and the school. He said "At one point I was running around scared I was going to get eaten by the lizard people."[34] McCarthy became disappointed, not only with his own experience of Ramtha's teachings but also as he had cut ties from his family to become a student as they lived in a different country.[35] This led McCarthy to form a group called "Life After Ramtha's School of Enlightenment", which questions the authenticity of Ramtha and encourages people to come out and express their experiences after their realization that the RSE is a cult. The school has also been characterized as a cult by skeptic Michael Shermer in his book Why People Believe Weird Things.[25]

Glenn Cunningham, a former bodyguard of Knight's, in an interview with David McCarthy details the inner workings of Ramtha's School of Enlightenment and criticizes various activities (such as trademarking ideas and phrases that had been coined by other authors many years before – for example, the idea of "Blue Body", or mixing quantum physics with new age ideas, which can be found in Vera Stanley Alder's From the Mundane to the Magnificent, first published in 1979) of Knight's and aspects of Ramtha which he simply saw as Knight acting. Among the things he mentions is the fact that Ramtha mispronounces the same words that Knight mispronounces, and that Ramtha quotes the same books that Knight has read.[36]

Furthermore, Ramtha's teachings as they are portrayed in the movie What the Bleep Do We Know!?, not only in the general gist of the film (which was directed and funded by students of Ramtha's School of Enlightenment) but also in instances where Ramtha is interviewed on screen, have been heavily criticized by the scientific community,[37][38][39][40] and skeptics,[41] such as James Randi.[42]

About Dr. Joe, I'm pretty sure he was censored when talking about covid and vaccines, so I don't know how entirely true what you said is. I do remember him giving knowledge and information about Vit C and ivermetcin, etc. before they started taking his articles down. He may seem "new agey" but I do think he is actually a doctor. He seems like he takes a scientific approach while also incorporating the spiritual aspects. Don't really think we should throw the baby out with the bath water here

About Dr. Joe, I'm pretty sure he was censored when talking about covid and vaccines, so I don't know how entirely true what you said is. I do remember him giving knowledge and information about Vit C and ivermetcin, etc. before they started taking his articles down. He may seem "new agey" but I do think he is actually a doctor. He seems like he takes a scientific approach while also incorporating the spiritual aspects. Don't really think we should throw the baby out with the bath water here
I was curious all through the COVID days searching for anything from Joe to see what he would say and I never found anything. I could be wrong on that one, but at the height of the insanity it was crickets from Dr Joe as far as I could tell. It would be awesome if you could find one of his articles.

His degrees are from some sketchy institutions: Evergreen State bachelors degree and his doctorate is in chiropractic from Life Chiropractic College in Atlanta which lost it's accreditation in 2002!

So, Dispenza is not a neuroscientist at all. But he uses that "Dr" tag ad nauseam to imply he’s an expert in neuroscience or whatever he claims to be an expert in (quantum BS). The fact that JZ hasn’t sued him plus the fact that “What the Bleep” was a JZ Knight production that prominently featured and promoted the good Doctor Joe, tells me they are still working together on some backdoor level.

But really, just listen to him ramble. That should be enough. His website is a potpourri of cheap to VERY pricey offerings which is, bottom line, one giant sales call.

Another goodie: he claims to have completely healed himself from being run over by an SUV and suffering 6 broken vertebrae by using his mind...m'kay - can't really disprove that..or prove it; but then why is he undergoing hair transplants? Can't he use his mind for that? And anyway, why even bother? I am bald and bald is beautiful. Hey Joe, if you are such a quantum Goo Roo, just accept that you are going bald! It doesn't matter! (I had to deal with going bald at age 21 when identity for a young man is very much tied into looks. It was quite a process but I got through it - "Heeeey Joe, where you goin' with that Rogaine in your hand...da dum da duh dumb...") LOL

I will grant that he throws around a lot of good sounding positive concepts and buzzwords that the millennials tend to eat up, and he is GOOD at it!

My apologies for getting carried away, if it is offensive.

Ramtha is a 35000 year old warrior from the Indus valley who saves the world constantly and possesses all the answers.
He's channeled by a woman named JZ Knight who makes a fortune with her seminars, workshops and books
Joe Dispenza was once a 'teacher' at Ramtha's School of Enlightenment', had some fall out with JZ and went on to create his own, mostly 'borrowed', teachings to build up a following of his own.
I won't say more since JZ is an expert in sueing people who speak against her business. I've had the dubious honour of having been at the receiving end of such threat. A dear friend of mine was sued by her numerous team of lawyers and it took her many years to get off that battlefield .
I personally wouldn't go near a website where Ramtha and Joe are advertised. It's new age at its finest with the head logo "you create your own reality" in big letters.
I’m sorry to hear about your friend - and about your experiences as well

What you’ve said is very informative. I suppose there’s a whole group of ppl who operate in a similar manner. I don’t feel like naming names, but the MO is quite similar: build a business in human development/spirituality, get a very competent team of marketers and lawyers, get somebody to be a central figure (frequently themselves), and expand as much as you can.

There’s a person in the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (though they call their technique sth different but similar) who’s powerful enough to be world-famous, have a netflix doc for themselves… and not have a page on Wiki.

I’m mentioning this one because through seeing their connections, I realized how deep the plot goes. Confronting these folks seems foolish - playing a game where create the rules, hire the referees and make, give and take all the cards.

Though there’s a time for confrontation, I’ve seen there are many, many different ways to effect positive change🙏

I was curious all through the COVID days searching for anything from Joe to see what he would say and I never found anything. I could be wrong on that one, but at the height of the insanity it was crickets from Dr Joe as far as I could tell. It would be awesome if you could find one of his articles.

His degrees are from some sketchy institutions: Evergreen State bachelors degree and his doctorate is in chiropractic from Life Chiropractic College in Atlanta which lost it's accreditation in 2002!

So, Dispenza is not a neuroscientist at all. But he uses that "Dr" tag ad nauseam to imply he’s an expert in neuroscience or whatever he claims to be an expert in (quantum BS). The fact that JZ hasn’t sued him plus the fact that “What the Bleep” was a JZ Knight production that prominently featured and promoted the good Doctor Joe, tells me they are still working together on some backdoor level.

But really, just listen to him ramble. That should be enough. His website is a potpourri of cheap to VERY pricey offerings which is, bottom line, one giant sales call.

Another goodie: he claims to have completely healed himself from being run over by an SUV and suffering 6 broken vertebrae by using his mind...m'kay - can't really disprove that..or prove it; but then why is he undergoing hair transplants? Can't he use his mind for that? And anyway, why even bother? I am bald and bald is beautiful. Hey Joe, if you are such a quantum Goo Roo, just accept that you are going bald! It doesn't matter! (I had to deal with going bald at age 21 when identity for a young man is very much tied into looks. It was quite a process but I got through it - "Heeeey Joe, where you goin' with that Rogaine in your hand...da dum da duh dumb...") LOL

I will grant that he throws around a lot of good sounding positive concepts and buzzwords that the millennials tend to eat up, and he is GOOD at it!

My apologies for getting carried away, if it is offensive.
Hah! Such a good remark about growing hair with the power of the mind.

Seems you’ve done some research… and are emotionally invested in the subject🤣

That’s fine. And yeah, intellectually, I find it quite flimsy and energetically, quite whimpy. Hits you like a breeze of feathers.

Specifically about his self-healing claims, I’ve seen, heard and experienced first hand enough to be convinced it’s very much a possibility. And whether he did it or not, that’s a different subject - let alone to evaluate the relevance of it.

Reactions: FRV
Yeah, I don’t see much of a problem with mr Dispenza. Wouldn’t want to approach the JZ lady.

But in the end, if people approach this movement with enough filtering abilities (even if it’s a rare thing), I see a few way his teachings can enhance people’s lives.

The usual traps of confusing abilities (‘manifesting’ things, healing, or whatever) with spirituality (becoming more perceptive/lowering activity of self-centered mind), clinging to big promises, and confusing good ol greed with illumination are very much there. I suppose it’s up to each one to face the consequences of their clarity or ignorance

Reactions: Pat
Also, got anything on Ram Das?

I have practically zero way to check if somebody’s truly enlightened - or even if “enlightenment” truly exists -, but Ram Das was one that didn’t quite ring with me. Many of the famous ones don’t.

Again, I have no way to know myself.

So here’s my bias with Gaia.com:

I don’t remember how I found it, but when I did, I was blown away.

I may have spent over a hundread hours listening to Regina Meredith’s Open Minds. A huge part of what I’ve heard there has been corroborated by many other sources of many different kinds, and sometimes with personal experiences.

Also, there’s Cosmic Disclosure, some other seried like Buzzaaw, and few other stand-alone docs which I found very informative.

There’s just so much material there. I found a good part of it to be negligible, especially the most famous ones, but some of it is a real banger - and by “some” of it I mean still hundreds and hundreds of hours of content.

A lot of it is not just provocative, it’s an Earth-Shattering structural gamechanger (pleomorphism, free energy, other-humans/ET contatys, etc). All in all, I have a pretty good impression of Gaia.

That said, there’s a few things to notice.
First, there’s ZERO information about k 0 \/ id. There are only few docs focused on the Consortium/Kabal/Illuminatti/etc - while it’s true, many guests talk about them -.

Because of this, I’m fairly confident they have some negotiation happening with large-scale information managers.

And I’m quite unimpressed with most of the celebrity guests. There’s not even any need to name the names, those guys are frequent. They are almost always way out of their depth particularly with… (sigh) quantum physics and chakras/energy. And somewhat less out of depth with most of what they use as foundation of their claims (does any of them read sumerian?, have first-hand inside info of agencies?, created a Tesla-based free energy device themselves?, etc)

They seem to really enjoy the paradigm that they became famous with - i.e.: some will be convinced the pyramids have been made by ETs, some that they were redheaded giants, some that it was the Anunaki, etc -.

Must be said: they do make some research. I’ve seen pics of them travelling around the world. I appreciate that.

Then… there’s a freaky case. Emery Smith. I’ll talk about him in a following post

He may seem "new agey" but I do think he is actually a doctor.
As BHelmet said, he's not a medical doctor.

Specifically about his self-healing claims, I’ve seen, heard and experienced first hand enough to be convinced it’s very much a possibility. And whether he did it or not, that’s a different subject - let alone to evaluate the relevance of it.
He never came up with proof for his claims. Noone at RSE ever gave proof of claimed healings. I'd know cause I've spent 10 years of this life there; 6 of these years working for them.

But in the end, if people approach this movement with enough filtering abilities (even if it’s a rare thing), I see a few way his teachings can enhance people’s lives.
As you've said, it's rare. And it's a dangerous notion to believe in ones own filtering capacities, osit. Mind altering techniques like certain breathing techniques are used in which people become very suggestible.

Back
Top Bottom