What do the Cs say about the mechanics of time travel? And the grandfather paradox, for that matter?

Time is selective and variable so something like a multiverse or everything exists at once unlike the single time line from movies and classical physics?

I am not 100% sure, I can imagine others might have a better memory of session or parts of The Wave where this might be discussed.

But, there has been the exploration of the concept of densities and realities, densities could be stacked up vertically, from 1-7 and realizing line up horizontally and can be infinite. But I am not sure if this related to time travel, though it could.

I have thought about this from time to time, what are the mechanics of what we would understand as traveling through time, and I've thought about the most commonly known ideas about it, a main timeline that you can move back and forth on, affecting said reality and crating an alternate one when the past is affected.

However, the one concept that always sticks with me when thinking about this is Deja Vu, I believe it was described as a perception of realities bridging, so in that sense, the way it would seem to me is that, as one travels and affects the past, this creates an alternate branch, that continues to flow but that eventually meets and bridges back to the original, and the changes made sort of take hold, if that makes any sense.

Now, I am no physicist, and I realize that most of the ideas I have of time travel might be influenced by works of fiction. But perhaps, one way to conceptualize it is, if one were able to travel freely on a 4th dimension of time as one walks across a room, then things might make more sense, sort of.

I think the consciousness of being able to, changes how realities and branches and paradoxes operate. For example, think about forgetting your keys, but going back to your bedroom and grabbing them, before leaving your house. If you had no awareness of your ability of walking back from the front door(present) on the floor (time) to your room (the past) to get your keys, forgetting your keys in your bedroom could be conceived as something that happened in your past and it's unchangeable.. your reality would then continue with that one event as a historic event, so to speak.

Someone doing you the favor, of going to your room, grabbing the keys and dropping them off at work, let's say, could be also conceived as someone traveling through time to change your future. They went to your past, where you forgot the keys, traveled across time to your present, where you are currently, and gave you the keys so that your future changed! (from being someone who needed to break in, to now not experiencing the forgetting of the keys) Realities would merge when you get your keys back, as that's when one of them ceases to exist.

But if you stop at the door (present) and walk back to your room (past) where you forgot your keys, and grab them, it's a sort of time traveling event where you have gone to the past where you did forget your keys, and grabbed them from there and brought them to the future. The forgotten keys is still an event that did happen, but you changed it by walking on the floor (time) back to where it happened and changed it so that it affected your future.

I hope the above made any sort of sense. But whenever I've thought about time travel I conceive it as first requiring the awareness of it being a dimension we can move across as we do today across physical distance and in that sense, maybe similar rules apply though with a lot more complex implications. But it is also true that I am a lowly 3D denizen and some concepts of 4D might be way beyond my abilities.

Here are a couple of session that have time travel in them. Note that because the first one was uploaded to the thread at a later date, the order of them is reversed. The 1994 one is on the bottom and the 1995 one is on the top. I couldn't get the quote box to do them in the other order.

(L) Okay. Does this mean that the Lizards are just projecting an image of a being? And, the answer was "yes." At that point Terry asked: "The MIBs are not real in our physical terms?" And the answer: "Partly correct. You do not understand technology but we will describe it if you like. First we must explain further "time travel" because the two concepts are closely related. The first step is to artificially induce an electro-magnetic field. This opens the door between dimensions of reality. Next, thoughts must be channeled by participant in order to access reality bonding channel. They must then focus the energy to the proper dimensional bridge, the electrons must be arranged in correct frequency wave, and then the triage must be sent through realm curtain in order to balance perceptions at all density levels. Triage is as follows: 1. Matter; 2. Energy; 3. Perception of reality." In other words they send through...

(J) Holographic images.

(T) They transmit energy that takes matter here and creates what we perceive, and what we perceive depends on...

(L) No, no, no... I know what it is... the triage must be sent through... the triage is that the matter becomes energy which then becomes perception and when it hits the other side of the curtain, the perception reconverts to energy which then coagulates as matter... it is like doing a back-flip through the realm curtain.

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the specific mode of time travel?

A: Complex.

Q: (L) Well, just give us a clue here?

A: Transdimensional transfer utilizing electromagnetic adjustment of atomic structure to alter speed of time cycle convergence.
I don't know if this is what you were looking for, but thought I'd put them here just in case.

Also, luigi rovatti, I notice that you haven't introduced yourself on the Newbie's board yet. It'd be great if you would do that so we can get to know you a bit better. Just a bit about how you found the forum, if you've read the transcripts, SOTT, any of Laura's books and articles, etc. Nothing personal needs to be written. If you are unsure of what to write, you can look at some of the other posts to see how they did it.

I am not 100% sure, I can imagine others might have a better memory of session or parts of The Wave where this might be discussed.

But, there has been the exploration of the concept of densities and realities, densities could be stacked up vertically, from 1-7 and realizing line up horizontally and can be infinite. But I am not sure if this related to time travel, though it could.

I have thought about this from time to time, what are the mechanics of what we would understand as traveling through time, and I've thought about the most commonly known ideas about it, a main timeline that you can move back and forth on, affecting said reality and crating an alternate one when the past is affected.

However, the one concept that always sticks with me when thinking about this is Deja Vu, I believe it was described as a perception of realities bridging, so in that sense, the way it would seem to me is that, as one travels and affects the past, this creates an alternate branch, that continues to flow but that eventually meets and bridges back to the original, and the changes made sort of take hold, if that makes any sense.

Now, I am no physicist, and I realize that most of the ideas I have of time travel might be influenced by works of fiction. But perhaps, one way to conceptualize it is, if one were able to travel freely on a 4th dimension of time as one walks across a room, then things might make more sense, sort of.

I think the consciousness of being able to, changes how realities and branches and paradoxes operate. For example, think about forgetting your keys, but going back to your bedroom and grabbing them, before leaving your house. If you had no awareness of your ability of walking back from the front door(present) on the floor (time) to your room (the past) to get your keys, forgetting your keys in your bedroom could be conceived as something that happened in your past and it's unchangeable.. your reality would then continue with that one event as a historic event, so to speak.

Someone doing you the favor, of going to your room, grabbing the keys and dropping them off at work, let's say, could be also conceived as someone traveling through time to change your future. They went to your past, where you forgot the keys, traveled across time to your present, where you are currently, and gave you the keys so that your future changed! (from being someone who needed to break in, to now not experiencing the forgetting of the keys) Realities would merge when you get your keys back, as that's when one of them ceases to exist.

But if you stop at the door (present) and walk back to your room (past) where you forgot your keys, and grab them, it's a sort of time traveling event where you have gone to the past where you did forget your keys, and grabbed them from there and brought them to the future. The forgotten keys is still an event that did happen, but you changed it by walking on the floor (time) back to where it happened and changed it so that it affected your future.

I hope the above made any sort of sense. But whenever I've thought about time travel I conceive it as first requiring the awareness of it being a dimension we can move across as we do today across physical distance and in that sense, maybe similar rules apply though with a lot more complex implications. But it is also true that I am a lowly 3D denizen and some concepts of 4D might be way beyond my abilities.
How clever your analogy is. Really, in your time to space comparison, the analogy of the keys makes you visualize a possible path which of course would be a phenomenon many times more complex when happening in the actual spacetime. I believe that in order to travel in time one would first need a "personal vibrational identity" in the form of a wave, which I'll name a personal "consciousness" wave. That wave would be the translation of your personal self in wave form. This wave, (which I wonder whether it's been already discovered by physics), would mean a "summary" of your personal identity in the time travel realm possibilities. That specific "frequency" or frequency envelope would have to be convoluted or mingled with another group of frequencies which would translate the time travel destination spacetime and its variations. However, there are many intricacies involved here, and of course we don't know where to start, if at all. Time travel would work like a "radio-like" time machine where the contents of a given station are embedded into a carrier wave which serves as the transporting medium. Easier said than done! But one must be looking at this whole process from "the outside", since when looking from the inside the time travel boundaries would become indistinct and therefore could not be properly framed.

Something that helped me to understand what refers to "timelines" and what the C's have said on this subject, is the story of John Titor.

I'm not even saying that the story is authentic, but the concepts are interesting.

Here are a sample of what this person supposedly said:

“Greetings. I am a time traveler from the year 2036. I am on my way home after getting an IBM 5100 computer system from the year 1975.

My “time” machine is a stationary mass, temporal displacement unit manufactured by General Electric. The unit is powered by two, top-spin, dual-positive singularities that produce a standard, off-set Tipler sinusoid.

I will be happy to post pictures of the unit.”

This is another example of what he "supposedly" said:

"As far as the future goes, your worldline is about 2.5% different than mine. This is a roughly cumulative measurement based on my arrival in 1975. As far as I can tell right now, you are headed toward the same events I would call “my history” in 2036. However, the very nature of time travel states that every worldline is unique and you are very much in control of what you do and how you get there. Heck, the fact that I’m here makes it different from mine".

"
The distortion unit reaches its target destination by using very sensitive gravity sensors and atomic clocks. The basic unit of calculation is the second. So yes, in a sense you do “dial in” in a date and the computer system controls the distortion field. At maximum power, the unit I have is capable of traveling about 10 years an hour.

Unfortunately, time travel is not an exact science. There is inherent error and chaos in the computers ability to make accurate calculations. Based on the current technology of the clocks and sensors, distortion units are only accurate to about 60 years or so. So no, in 2036, we are unable to travel back 1000 years due to the error rate in the system. The divergence between the worldline of origin and the target worldline would be too great. If one were to try and travel back that far, history would look nothing like what you would expect.

The unit has mass limits but the 204 is capable of transporting about three people and equipment. I don’t think you would like 2036 very much."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom