What are you listening to?

I always liked the low key intense vibe, slow build up and gritty lyrics of this one

I've seen a high cairn kissed by holy winds,
Seen a mirror pool cut by golden fins,
Seen alleys where they hide the truth of cities,
The matter's blessing you must accept without pity.

I've been in airports, guarded glass and chrome
Walked rifled roads and landmined loam,
Seen a forest in flames right down to the road,
Burned in love 'till I've seen my heart explode.

You've been leading me beside strange waters,
Across the concrete fields of man.
Sunray, like a camera, pans.
Some will run and some will stand,
Everything is bullshit but the open hand.

You've been leading me beside strange waters,
Streams of beautiful lights in the night.
But where is my pastureland in these dark valleys?
If I lose my grip, will I take flight?

This thread is probably the best place to find new artists/musicians I have found but while searching for an old search engine I used to love called Kartoo I found a similar search engine but it is just for music. I love the graphic effects which are very similar to Kartoo (Kartoo was discontinued in 2010).

It is called LivePlasma. I will let you all choose your own musician/group and see how you like it.

Below is a screenshot of how it looks after you enter your choice. You can drag each circle around and expand and contract as you please like Google maps. It plays selections in the upper right corner. The lines in red show how your choice is connected to other artists. You can just click other connections and new connections appear. WARNING it could become addicting.

LivePlasma.png

I came across a accident scene where a truck had left the road and landed upsidedown in a underpass, where there were many police - it looked bad, as the cab was crushed. I continued to the store, and upon return, the scene was the same, except the police extricated a body and it layed next to the truck, lifeless.
I wondered what he did to end up this way... Police pursuit? Drunk? Another bad driver?
And so this song is for the dead guy.

Wolf Larsen - If I Be Wrong

This thread is probably the best place to find new artists/musicians I have found but while searching for an old search engine I used to love called Kartoo I found a similar search engine but it is just for music. I love the graphic effects which are very similar to Kartoo (Kartoo was discontinued in 2010).

It is called LivePlasma. I will let you all choose your own musician/group and see how you like it.

Below is a screenshot of how it looks after you enter your choice. You can drag each circle around and expand and contract as you please like Google maps. It plays selections in the upper right corner. The lines in red show how your choice is connected to other artists. You can just click other connections and new connections appear. WARNING it could become addicting.

View attachment 58516
Thx a lot! Live plasma visualization way of floating through this search is fantastic!

Thx a lot! Live plasma visualization way of floating through this search is fantastic!
You are welcome. Glad you liked it too. It is not perfect sometimes in what it plays back but I think many who like music also enjoy art and graphics too. I seem to understand things presented visually better sometimes. You have to refresh the link sometimes to display the next artist music which may be browser related or a bug but when it works it is a fun tool I think.

Back
Top Bottom