What are you listening to?

AT THE ZOO

Man Arrested For Stealing Monkeys From Dallas Zoo Says He’d Do It Again If Released From Jail

COLLABORATIVE TESTIMONY FROM WITTNESSES CONFIRM THAT THE SUSPECT COULD BE HEARD SINGING THE FOLLOWING TUNE:

I recently stumbled upon a band called "Maximum the Hormone" from Japan. In all my years of listening to metal/rock from around the world i have seen and heard nothing like it.

The music of the band is an experience by itself. They combine metal, funk, punk, pop, hardcore,alternative, rock - sometimes all these into a single song and the result and is an amazing energetic list of songs. Their energy on stage hits you like massive storm; and this left a lasting impression on me when viewing their videos. Interesting that i stumbled across this for the first time - in these times of transition. Their drummer (a lady) is amazing, and their vocal style seems to be like a "loop" of energy from one to another as all 4 of them sing in each song ranging form melodic pop (mostly sung by the drummer) to scatting, rapping and screams.

Here are two of their songs; "Maximum the Hormone II" and "Hungry Pride". Most of their videos on have over 20M views and it looks like they have a great cult following in Japan.

Back
Top Bottom