What are you listening to?

Since Kid Rock is one of the few artists who walks the walk these days with his anti-covid, anti-Biden songs, here's an older one by him I found very uplifting & touching:

Yes uplifting, it characterises the best spirit of the USA. I used to be really cynical about the US. Then I married an American man and have spent a lot of time there amongst salt of the earth people in rural Oregon. There are now many many things I love about these people and what they value. We (psychpsthic elites aside) all have good and bad within us, and a song like this reminds what good can unite us. I think what I love the most about people in America, is the passion and enthusiasm they have for living.

I have fallen behind on this thread (on page 564) due to trying to keep up with other threads. I will try to catch up a bit tomorrow. Currently listening to this before bed soon:

Jo Blankenburg - Imperatrix Mundi (Official Audio)​

I have fallen behind on this thread (on page 564) due to trying to keep up with other threads. I will try to catch up a bit tomorrow. Currently listening to this before bed soon:

Jo Blankenburg - Imperatrix Mundi (Official Audio)​

Longer better version:

Jo Blankenburg - Imperatrix Mundi Extended​

I have to admit that when I listen to music I don't concentrate on the lyrics or what may be the meaning behind them. After reading the following tweet and then listening closely to the Fleetwood Mac song "Dreams" I must say, WOW. Of course there are many directions in which one could take the interpretation of the words but nevertheless it's a very interesting song.

Rummage around CMelonhead account because he has some very informative tweets. To each his own taste, obviously.

Back
Top Bottom