Whales

bngenoh said:
This:
{major snippage}

There is also G's discussion of conscience in terms of an ability to feel "all at once". With that capacity, what constraints would possibly hinder telepathy (in the widest sense of that word) from being commonplace?

Do you see any possible connections between this discussion of whales and the one about a "method of detection [of AI's]"? Maybe such a level of contact with each other is a key to both? AI's detected by how they don't or can't connect with us and whales communicated with because there's no hubris or guile in us; nothing to "hide" so to speak. Fascinating!

Apologies for the off-topic.

Buddy said:
bngenoh said:
This:
{major snippage}

There is also G's discussion of conscience in terms of an ability to feel "all at once". With that capacity, what constraints would possibly hinder telepathy (in the widest sense of that word) from being commonplace?

Do you see any possible connections between this discussion of whales and the one about a "method of detection [of AI's]"? Maybe such a level of contact with each other is a key to both? AI's detected by how they don't or can't connect with us and whales communicated with because there's no hubris or guile in us; nothing to "hide" so to speak. Fascinating!

Apologies for the off-topic.

I think the key concept is limitation, limitation due to the resources available.

In the case of an AI, the limitation will be due to the resource limitations of the architect, for that will greatly determine the abilities of the AI. Knowledge, the physical elements with which to build the AI, etc, all these are resources.

Hardware is one matter, software is another matter entirely. I shall take the Cassiopaean premise that animals communicate telepathically as true. Hardware is genetics, software is the learning through interaction with reality. In humans, culture is one form of software, we filter everything through the subroutines that have been inculcated into us since birth.But depending on the culture, the programming may allow the user (if there is one) to use the full capabilities of the hardware of its machine.

Animals don't have the software issues that we humans have (probably because we have different lesson profiles) so there probably wouldn't be much standing in the way of them utilizing a great percentage of their hardware in their daily existence, it's probably what's normal for biological life, osit.

Souls are also resources, and the composition of a given soul, greatly influences its abilities as well. Whether a soul chooses a 1D, 2D, 3D, etc, plane of existence in order to develop itself, is dependent on its needs. The souls which utilize human bodies, other 3D organisms, & the souls which utilize 1D & 2D, are vastly different in composition (structure, "mass," etc) We have different potentials depending on who and what we are. As 3 brained beings, we can perfect ourselves and as a useful consequence express abilities which have remained dormant for millenia, osit.

bngenoh said:
I think the key concept is limitation, limitation due to the resources available.

In the case of an AI, the limitation will be due to the resource limitations of the architect, for that will greatly determine the abilities of the AI. Knowledge, the physical elements with which to build the AI, etc, all these are resources.

Agreed, and my apologies for having forgotten to mention something. I figure the only AI's worth worrying about would be those not tied to current hardware limitations. Currently, very real limitations for digital computers are said to be physical memory and physical storage space, but quantum computing has no intrinsic limitation of which I'm aware.

About this:

8 December 1996 said:
A: Location [of Stonehenge] attracted those spirit types on the proper frequency, who in turn, placed stones in proper location to receive the coded communications in code telepathically, in order not to have to chase around the countryside reading encoded pictographs.

Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiraled in, and spiraled out.]
A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.

Q: (L) OK, so that you're saying that moving in a spiral ...
A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the wave and focusing thought wave transference energy. Utilizes/transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking down signal from universal language of intent into language of phonetic profile. This is for multiple user necessity.

Q: (L) Multiple user necessity implies that a number of people must do the spiral. Is that correct?
A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly sculpted, sings to you.

In biology, the molecular structure of proteins, is determined by the sequence of amino acids which is coded for by genes. In order to be of the "proper frequency," one's structure must be able to resonate with a given frequency, thus receiving it. So, could only a certain group have been able to receive, ie hear the call, thus being attracted?

Just thinking out loud. :whistle:

While reading this thread and the wolves' one, I remembered one passage in the bible that says something about animals co-living peacefully in the eden or after next transition, I did a search and I found it is in Isaiah:

"The wolf and the lamb will graze together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox; and dust will be the serpent's food, The infant will play near the hole of the cobra, etc.."

That is referring to an alleged future return to eden, or a messianic era (4D STO, or whatever will happen). But as it is from the book of Isaiah in the Old Testament, I don't know if it is just another old attempt to spread disinformation. It just always made me curious that quote of animals living peacefully side by side with each other and with human being.

Graalsword said:
While reading this thread and the wolves' one, I remembered one passage in the bible that says something about animals co-living peacefully in the eden or after next transition, I did a search and I found it is in Isaiah:

"The wolf and the lamb will graze together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox; and dust will be the serpent's food, The infant will play near the hole of the cobra, etc.."

That is referring to an alleged future return to eden, or a messianic era (4D STO, or whatever will happen). But as it is from the book of Isaiah in the Old Testament, I don't know if it is just another old attempt to spread disinformation. It just always made me curious that quote of animals living peacefully side by side with each other and with human being.

That came to mind as well, Graalsword.

Wait and see is the only test I can think of, hehe it would be awesome to ride on a lion like he-man. ;) :lol: :P

bngenoh said:
Graalsword said:

That came to mind as well, Graalsword.

Wait and see is the only test I can think of, hehe it would be awesome to ride on a lion like he-man. ;) :lol: :P

Yes!, a lot of opportunities to dissociate come to my mind too :lol: . But as you said, "wait and see" is the only test, and best answer. What I also wonder is if such a state of relationship with 2D existed before the fall, something that is almost impossible to know at this point too.

Back
Top Bottom