Westworld (2016)

Westworld Season 3 premiere this Sunday!

Who's excited?

This thread brings some serious thinking and needs to be revived.

Westworld series, Season 3 premiere is tonight on HBO - and does it promises to deliver on our most profound questions about the purpose of life and existence.

This post was a good summary of the first two seasons so far:
Westworld (2016)

Season 3 poster depicts a ‘host’ silhouette in Prometheus-Phoenix pose - against the background of a modern city skyline. The motto: “Free Will Is Not Free”. Dope!

Westworld-S3-poster-400.jpg

The host in the image likely is Dolores, the first humanoid robot (host) of the AI era, (self-)awaken herself after a long saga in the first two series, and now bound to lead humanity - or whatever this creation is - to awakening and liberation from its creators - the AI gods.

I find Westworld to be unique in the popular culture landscape by blending in a huge amount of mythical, philosophical and religious and subconscious-seeded concepts (life, creation, existence, consciousness, many worlds, suffering, freedom and immortality) in an otherwise bland SF story from the ‘60s about malfunctional robots, and continually building expanding upon it. It helps of course that the creators of the series are power-couple Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy, who have all the open doors and an unrestrained budget.

Hopefully they will continue to deliver with the new installment.

What is most fascinating about the story - and I hope they will continue to follow and deliver upon it - is the idea that the sheer living experience and imagining of possibilities - NOT sufferance, is what raises the consciousness bar, and helps the humanoids evolve. In other way, every host has to complete its journey to the center of the maze. This is ultimately an exhaustion of possibilities that breaks the cycle.It is also the hero’s journey from our mythology, with a touch of the Golden Bough.
Another one is that kingship that is “given by gods” is granted and corrupted - yeah, we kinda feel that.
Another one is that evolution of consciousness is woven into the fabric of Universe, however it doesn’t follow the same pattern everywhere. There are conceivable worlds in which evolution follows different paths than in our Universe, we learned from Ra in the Law of One. In our physical 3D universe destruction and polarity seem to be the norm and prerequisite for anything new and every step of our creation and evolution from exploding super novas to survival of the fittest and the word ‘competitive’ becoming a superlative in our modern world...The way to get through, apparently is Dolores way, from: “In this world I chose to see the beauty” to wondering, self-awareness and sacrifice, before taking it up to the archons, PTB, 4D STS - or just whatever blood-sucking, sufferance-feeding pathetic form of being or another ring in the food-chain existence you can imagine: “I’ll kill everyone” as Shiva the destroyer of worlds.

So essentially, as the first episode unfolded in the real world, the reality (cca year 2050) is not far from the park simulation in terms of control and surveillance. But Delos' park creation seems like a toy compared to the real-world 'controlled existence' in terms of scale.

'Rehoboam' is the name of the the AI system that oversees every human being life and Dolores is out to get it, or to get to the top of the chain of command. Her intentions are not clear, i.e. whether she wants to save humanity from its overlords, or replace humans with humanoids/hosts altogether, inverting the roles.

My take is that her beef for now is simply with humans as weak, hypocrite and domineering free-will beings, as she lectures: "You were free. You had no God. But you tried to build one. Only that thing you built isn’t God. The real gods are coming — and they’re very angry."

Will she come to better judgment and have second thoughts, it remains to be seen.

"The Work Mirror" episode

BTW, look at the IMDB rating of this episode, its 8.9, which is extremely high, only the Western-produced Chernobyl TV series beat that.

Prophetic, most excellent and most Awake episode, just like The Matrix 1 and Divergent:

Plot: in this best season a trillionaire brothers duo creates a massive "Machine-God" Supercomputer - Rehoboam -
Rehoboam.jpg

and it is fed all of NSA + CIA's Total Information Awareness data on all citizens

then this machine begins to chew that data and makes Future Projections, simulations.. about everybody's projected-modeled-simulated life-career

this machine-brain-god is constantly watching like Big Brother

if it finds any

NEO-The MATRIX-DIVERGENT ANOMALY

it displays it as dangerous, anomalous SPIKEs in the Corona New World Order:
anomalies.jpg
Any spike in above pic is called an aberration (IIRC) and admin-level users of the Big Brother System are notified. These admins then send ==> Matrix-style agents, in this case flesh & blood Black Mercenaries or medics with straitjackets. These agents will swarm onto the location of the victim to remove him/her from the system or if possible: carry out a psychological Re-Programming, institutionalize the individual, so he becomes a tolerated, somewhat useful, albeit faulty member of society = of the Corona New World Order.

So the future in this third season was created last year - strangely prophetic script writers, like if they KNEW in Hollywood what the Deep State is planning already in 2019, when this season was made, Don't Ya Think??? - is very similar to our Corona New World Order. What the heck is this woman citizen wearing in this episode??
MASK.jpg

This ominous Death-Star-like black sphere actively runs everybody's life-career projection all-the time and knows when and how people will die and IF people are useful to society or not.. and based on people's contributions to society and people's DNA-corruption (do they have evil, criminal, trashy genes?) the machine maintains a cruel psychological profile on everybody ==> almost a The [Work] style Mirror.

Of course if people all over the world could see this psych-eval-profile-future-life-projection ==> what the Psychopaths are thinking about them, there would be chaos. And the V-for Vendetta style protagonists of course show everybody in the world, what the Psychopaths and their Machine-God Big Brother System thinks about them and of course chaos is the result. The New Corona World Order suddenly gets into trouble and is endangered!

So, when this cruel psych-Eval data is shown to people on the metro, of course most people are very strongly affected:
The Big-Brother Mirror Highlights:
- Projection: Early Onset Alzheimers, -12 years
social_score_3.jpg
- Social Score: usually low
- Occupational Score: usually low if not CEO or Black Lab Spook Scientist or BlackWater Mercenary
- Unfit for social promotion and reproduction
- Marriage not recommended
- Children not approved
social_score_1.jpg
- Allowed Occupations: (usually lowly jobs)
- Recessive traits detected ==> Eliminate genetic profile from gene pool
- No reproduction allowed
- PEER ASSESSMENT = listed here highlights of what do your friends think of you? + colleagues opinions about you?
social_score_2.jpg
- The mother here sees what the System Thinks is in store for her little girl's couple years in the 'by-machine-simulation-projected'-future:
social_score_4.jpg
- Here is the outlook for the brother of one of the Niobe-style helper characters in this episode:
social_score_5.jpg

Last edited:
Who's excited about the latest shake spear play to come out in the next few weeks or months!? Can't wait! The finale to the autobiography by none other than will I am himself from whatever dimension he is in now. Still shaking his spear(pen) at the dragon of ignorance. ( I must say it's much easier on the brain than all that there and thous of Shakespearian English!), And the special effects,well. Who could have thought? I'm sure he had glimpses in his obsidian mirror and all but WOW. 3rd season was STUNNING!!. As Joy said in an interview "we are here for the ham" ( as in bacon and gorhambury estate and w ill I am (gematria 23 33 23) ham 22.) ( As in the end (33 23) wvv on the cover a dead giveaway for some( Hebrew gematria being 666) and w 23 also Cassiopeia) Prometheus robot pose being the emergence / victory of the new species in the foreground of destruction/ new reality. Had to wait another 2 years but has to be the numerically perfect 2 years in between seasons to create 2022 of course. It's all in there with the 53 minute episodes( 53 being the symbol of bacon, see amallulla for more on that) to will I am (the man in the hat ( " the man with the hat, covering lord pacals face wears his heart on his chest suggesting that the purified of heart became one of the 144000 of spiritually purified who attain everlasting life" from the amazing lid of Palenque. Which shows the origins of 'god'. ) who blows 2 fingers off giving a stark reminder of 23) Francis( Caleb(23 CB 32) dead friend) and Bernard(bard) . Surrounded by mirrors in his mansion as he is driven mad by what he sees in the future in his black obsidian mirror. As in the end of season 3 in the mental institute the rectangle black screen showing the triangle (3) morphing into the square(4) as delores(23 ds23 and re23) torments him "and me the question U so want to know". And who can forget the "hear me hear me" and " like a thief in the night" quotes or the 12211 number plate. So what's bacon got to do with the end. Quite alot it would seem. If we are to believe this final warning for those who have ears to hear. It would seem that bacon was an anommily at a turning point of evolution of humanity who could transduce the future from Cassiopeia? Via the skull/mirror and in turn would give him power? to make a choice to influence ( speak to) the future. Was humanity at a point where it had failed to reconcile it's sins as Bernard says at the end of season 3 as he gets the key to the sublime and finds out what comes after the apocalypse? That would of course turn U quite mad as depicted and as he says to his wife season 2" I am not of this world, I belong to another world." So obsessed with Delores the next anommily that must choose the path of the world, he plays the game in we to the detriment of reality. His performance so mind blowing that U can see bacon in him. In Williams own words to Delores " you really are just a thing. I can't believe I fell in love with you. Do U know what saved me. I realised it wasn't about U at all. U didn't make me interested in U, U made me interested in me. Turns out your not even a thing. Your a reflection. You know who loves staring at their own reflection. EVERYBODY. Everybody wants a little bit of what I found here. And I can't wait to use you and everyone of your kind to give it to them. But there is something else. There's something beyond that. I think there is an answer here to a question no one has even steamed of asking. Do U want to see? Have U ever seen anything so full of splendor? " Looking at a crashed bridge/ destruction. Did he mean that the pre adamites / ops in their innocence / purity could change the course of the destruction of humanity if they evolved enough and used their will enough to counteract the savagery displayed by the post adamites which in 1560 would maybe have been very in your face if the poor were ops and the rich were post adamites. As Joy says in an interview its about " programs and changing or evolving ur programming" . Delores as Hale finally co opting will to save the world for " us". Truth is stranger than fiction for sure. So Delores ( the anommily, neo , the transducer, the twins, Artemis and Apollo from Delos) kills Rehoboam ( delusions, programing, ) and is killed herself for her choice but no doubt will be reincarnated next season where she has saved the world for us and them to live in peace together. Everything is one as amallulla likes to say and I believe it may be so. As ford( four d without the you)(43) says " because U don't want to change, or cannot change. Because you are only human after all. But then I realised someone way paying attention. Someone who could change. So I began to compose a new story for them. I'm sad to say this will be my final story. An old friend once told me something that gave me great comfort. He said that Mozart Beethoven and Chopin never died. They simply became the music so I hope U will enjoy this last piece very much. " So ford (with his dog/god) becomes the higher spiritual centres of us. In 4d.

Into 5 episodes of 4 season-very intriguing, deep and brave scenario - great work by Nolan and Lisa!
Esoteric, multiple realities, matrix style - bot’s swarm shown, controlled people’s society infected with an artificial virus and ‘invisible’ antennae's just alike 5G/6G in our world...and much more. Definitely one of the best tv series...

Back
Top Bottom