Welcome back!

joe said:
What does it all mean? Somebody somewhere knows!
similarly timed: BBC2's Sunday 18th Feb 2007 programme "Conspiracy Files" about conspiracies concerning 9/11 including short change 9/11. There was[i haven't watched it] a discussion of a similar angle on the 7/7 London bombings & why corporate-driven mainstream media can never provide a ground for public debate.

Laura's radio interview and TV would create a wave of Internet-searching- truth seekers for a few days after until the initial excitement wore off. It would be convenient for the PTB if they couldn't find what they were looking for and so all went back to sleep?

Well, magnetize my center and send me to fourth density, I can't tell ya how glad I am you're back. :)
Rich said:
Laura's radio interview and TV would create a wave of Internet-searching- truth seekers for a few days after until the initial excitement wore off. It would be convenient for the PTB if they couldn't find what they were looking for and so all went back to sleep?
DonaldJHunt said:
1. Rense posted briefly something about Ponerology and was taken down. Or, 2. Rense was taken down before SOTT to give some credibility to Rense.
A combination of these sounds plausible to me.

YAY! YOU'RE BACK

By and by I liked the first error message I got when you vanished for several days - oh, and I'm sorry for breaking the page ...

You hosed it!

You broke the page, you broke the bloody page!

Don't worry - we'll fix it. SIGH! For now, you can visit the main page
It's a good thing that you (laura) posted the trascripts of the bbc interview because I simply couldn't get to it through the bbc's page. Anyway - welcome back you've all been terribly missed ...

The interview was awesome. Laura was as clear and lucid as could be possible.

Even Gabe Kaplan would say to ya'll - Welcome back!

Welcome Back! indeed. Not having the Signs for a few days was not too pleasant. I really missed the informative "food for thought" and Ark's Quantum Quirks and the refreshing humor in general. Right as I was beginning to feel "starved," I decided to go back and read and re-read some things on the Cass & QF sites which I hadn't done for a little while; and ended up starting to re-read the Adventures Series, the first thing I read here, after the intro to the Cass site, over two years ago. I got through the first three chapters which will make me continue to re-read the rest.

Joe, I didn't think your humor was too subtle, and enjoyed it as usual, but then I have a habit of reading the quotes, etc. in members' signatures, some even though I've read it a dozen times.... Many of them make an important point that I feel I should always keep in mind or are just inspirational.

On that note, rs's quote from the Matrix is a good reminder that what the agent of the Matrix says is not true. "You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting." Well then why bother to mention it. Any control system, any form of oppression must make those oppressed believe just that. If resistance is futile, then the system would not bother to discourage it. But the remark "Because I choose to," has so much meaning as well. It implies "because it's who I am," regardless of whether your persistence will succeed or not.

I read Laura's BBC interview transcript. It was so funny when the interviewer would start stammering at a very salient comment Laura made. This happened several times.

Welcome back, it's great to have you back!

just listened to bbc interview - it was great! Laura, you came across very convincingly under weak interviewing. He seemed poorly prepared and rather flummoxed at the strength of your arguments and presentations. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom