Welcome back!

Well, at first we thought that we should really just be able to see see it, RS. We thought, 'we should know it by now'. That we just can't win. That it's pointless to keep fighting. We asked ourselves, 'why? Why do we persist?'

Then the answer came: Because we choose to.

:cool2:

Joe

I echo that "Welcome back"! I resorted to using links on an old Signs page to get news. It took an age with my sooo slow connection - & therefore, I wasn't able to get much. It certainly hit home to me how much effort the Signs team puts into collating the page daily.

My appreciative [& relieved] thanks to all concerned.

For a moment there I thought I had lost a valuable window on reality. So glad you are back. Your hard work is very much appreciated :)

I, too, welcome you back. It's funny how one doesn't realize how much they enjoy something until it's gone.

Great to have you back!

It's good to know what sort of things were going through your minds Joe - thanks for sharing.

And Thank You to all the Signs Team for sharing all your efforts for the truth!

It really means a lot right now to so many, and the hope this kind of work has for a real future is, I think, real hope.

A welcome back from me too. I really didn't appreciate how much the SoTT page means to me until it was gone the past few days. And it reminded me that I should increase my subscription as well :lol: given how much I have gained from it. It's something I will try to do soon.

Shane said:
It's good to know what sort of things were going through your minds Joe - thanks for sharing.
Ok, I suppose I was being a little too subtle in my humour there. While such thoughts are never too far from our minds, the inspiration for those particular ones came from RS. (hint: read RS' signature) ;-)

Joe

Okay here goes another try. This is my third attempt to post. Last two tries ended up with a "MYSQL" error. Welcome back and I hope your troubles are over for awhile. But reading about Ark's hard drive failure, I hope that's not a sign of more trouble to come.

Added later:

By the way, is there anything we out here, could do to help? I mean apart from donating or subscribing is there not something that we could do?

Joe said:
Ok, I suppose I was being a little too subtle in my humour there.
:lol: I have to admit I read your post at least four times to try to get what you were saying. When I thought I 'got' what you were saying it did seem to go against my initial thoughts of how all of you were dealing w/ the situation.

but humor aside, its good to see you all back online. :)

rs said:
Joe said:
Ok, I suppose I was being a little too subtle there.
Surely you can't be serious.
I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.
Maybe not the best thead to write qoutes from Airplane!, but still:

Witness: Striker was the squadron leader. He brought us in real low. But he couldn't handle it.
Prosecutor: Buddy couldn't handle it? Was Buddy one of your crew?
Witness: Right. Buddy was the bombardier. But it was Striker who couldn't handle it, and he went to pieces.
Prosecutor: *Andy* went to pieces?
Witness: No. Andy was the navigator. He was all right. Buddy went to pieces. It was awful how he came unglued.
Prosecutor: *Howie* came unglued?
Witness: Oh, no. Howie was a rock, the best tailgunner in the outfit. Buddy came unglued.
Prosecutor: And he bailed out?
Witness: No. Andy hung tough. Buddy bailed out. How he survived, it was a miracle.
Prosecutor: Then Howie survived?
Witness: No, 'fraid not. We lost Howie the next day.

http://www(dot)imdb.com/title/tt0083530/quotes (1)
http://www(dot)imdb.com/title/tt0080339/quotes (2)

All I can say is that the whole thing was an ordeal. I had just gotten back from Paris and the BBC thing, I was exhausted. I had over 800 emails to deal with, a pile of mail on my desk, kids, house, QFS, and then ...

Well, all things considered, we got through it though I STILL think that it was the strangest thing in the world that within minutes of posting the transcript of the BBC interview, the site went kaflooey. I am assured that it was not hacking or anything like that, that it was simply hardware failure. But I also find it very interesting that it took so LONG for the server people to deal with it. I mean, like days and days. We probably have even disappeared from google!

It was also somewhat weird that Rense.com was down for a similiar amount of time a few days before Signs went down.

What does it all mean? Somebody somewhere knows!

Joe

Some possibilities: 1. Rense posted briefly something about Ponerology and was taken down. Or, 2. Rense was taken down before SOTT to give some credibility to Rense. 3. Bizarre coincidence (least likely, I think)

Joe said:
It was also somewhat weird that Rense.com was down for a similiar amount of time a few days before Signs went down.

What does it all mean? Somebody somewhere knows!

Joe

Back
Top Bottom