Weird story about the vaxx

Youpiboya

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello everyone,

I would like to share a true story that my friend shared me.

The boyfriend of her best friend, a firemen, didn't want to do the vaxx (Astrazeneca) but they forced him to do it (him and his colleagues, there were more than 10). So they did the vaxx at the same time. And during the night around 3 AM, his girlfriend heard him making noise, she woke up and went to see him, and asked him what he was doing. He told her that he was getting ready to go to work and she didn't understand because he wasn't supposed to go work and it was too early. So, she stopped him.
And the next days, he shared his story to his colleagues who had the same reactions, the same night.

I don't really know how to interpret the story but i wanted to share to you.

Do you think that there are different vaxx to modify the DNA and that the people lose their right to be here on earth ? Or all people who get the vaxx now has a code within them (like animals) for different races of aliens, like a mark to recognize who owns the food? or maybe to posses them?

Sanndy

That’s a very interesting story. I wish I could talk to the firemen to get more details. It can’t possibly be a coincidence that all of them had the same reaction. I tend to lean toward some of the vaccines can make one easier to possess. But by what? Strange times we’re Living in.

On behavioral effects of covid vaccination...

I was wondering some time back, the effects of covid vaccine on the masses. There was the Israel gathering stampede, where many were trampled to death, then there was the concert in Texas where the crowd had a similar herd-like tragedy... And these incidents by themselves might be explained by any number of factors. But in both cases the crowds were vaccinated, as it was mandatory for admission.

So, the vaccination effort can't be a sole cause, but a component in a bigger scheme.

And mass-media is complicit in this effort too, as it is by their fear mongering that the vaccination was ushered in. That, and the general bias and malice the news coverage has been for years - the news media is a detriment on any occasion which news is covered.

Then we have the surveys about the Russia/Ukraine fighting, where answers to questions about the issue were uniform with vaccinated people responding similarly.

So, I'm thinking that we have vaccination, media bias, and now conflict, all in a short timeframe, among other things: protests, elections, dysfunction, ect. not to mention the weather. And it is too much...

So, in all the chaos, darkness emerges as a invisible hand, as there are many distractions - none capable of being understood out of context.
And so - though all is seen and pushed in our faces, it is framed into components and time frames that of which we pick and choose what will be our distraction. Darkness.

So, darkness operates under the principle of ignorance and unknowing. And people are susceptible when their outlook is retarded by perception management. All is seen, but it is carved into small bits. And in each small bit is a minutia of details meant to draw you deeper into the confines of the subject - isolated of all other relevancy.

And darkness reigns over all except for the knowing. And in the knowing, darkness has no grip.

So, vaccination-wise, the effect is similar to those who would succumb to darkness by other means. But as we have become better informed, operators of darkness have taken it further and victimized the population, making yet another rift and distraction, keeping our minds focused on the fragmented picture. And so, is the vaccine causing these behaviors, and/or supplementing them?

I think it is a piled on distraction/punishment, and it effects different parts of the populace, and that herd behavior has always been around, but this is like an enhancement - a hit or miss manipulation.

And as these operators of darkness are easily dispelled, they are never masterminds of anything but destructiveness, and in that regard experts at our vulnerabilities. So, the foolish, or innocent are hit the hardest, but the ones who try to understand and persevere, are weary of docile tendencies.

Hello everyone,

I would like to share a true story that my friend shared me.

The boyfriend of her best friend, a firemen, didn't want to do the vaxx (Astrazeneca) but they forced him to do it (him and his colleagues, there were more than 10). So they did the vaxx at the same time. And during the night around 3 AM, his girlfriend heard him making noise, she woke up and went to see him, and asked him what he was doing. He told her that he was getting ready to go to work and she didn't understand because he wasn't supposed to go work and it was too early. So, she stopped him.
And the next days, he shared his story to his colleagues who had the same reactions, the same night.

I don't really know how to interpret the story but i wanted to share to you.

Do you think that there are different vaxx to modify the DNA and that the people lose their right to be here on earth ? Or all people who get the vaxx now has a code within them (like animals) for different races of aliens, like a mark to recognize who owns the food? or maybe to posses them?

Sanndy
Let's look at the situation more naturally. It is possible that all or almost all colleagues had a reaction after the Vax since all of them got it more or less in the same time.

For a firefighter to wakeup at 3 am it is not extraordinary. For a group of firefighters to wake up around same time it is not extraordinary. These men share an extra special bond and connection and even unspoken communication at a distance because of the work they do, together. Perhaps they were stressed from taking the Vax, worried about each other and wanted to be together with their team, couple of hours earlier.

What is beautiful in my mind, is the proof that people start to experience 'coincidences' linked to psychic skills that are not aware of.

On behavioral effects of covid vaccination...

I was wondering some time back, the effects of covid vaccine on the masses. There was the Israel gathering stampede, where many were trampled to death, then there was the concert in Texas where the crowd had a similar herd-like tragedy... And these incidents by themselves might be explained by any number of factors. But in both cases the crowds were vaccinated, as it was mandatory for admission.

So, the vaccination effort can't be a sole cause, but a component in a bigger scheme.

And mass-media is complicit in this effort too, as it is by their fear mongering that the vaccination was ushered in. That, and the general bias and malice the news coverage has been for years - the news media is a detriment on any occasion which news is covered.

Then we have the surveys about the Russia/Ukraine fighting, where answers to questions about the issue were uniform with vaccinated people responding similarly.

So, I'm thinking that we have vaccination, media bias, and now conflict, all in a short timeframe, among other things: protests, elections, dysfunction, ect. not to mention the weather. And it is too much...

So, in all the chaos, darkness emerges as a invisible hand, as there are many distractions - none capable of being understood out of context.
And so - though all is seen and pushed in our faces, it is framed into components and time frames that of which we pick and choose what will be our distraction. Darkness.

So, darkness operates under the principle of ignorance and unknowing. And people are susceptible when their outlook is retarded by perception management. All is seen, but it is carved into small bits. And in each small bit is a minutia of details meant to draw you deeper into the confines of the subject - isolated of all other relevancy.

And darkness reigns over all except for the knowing. And in the knowing, darkness has no grip.

So, vaccination-wise, the effect is similar to those who would succumb to darkness by other means. But as we have become better informed, operators of darkness have taken it further and victimized the population, making yet another rift and distraction, keeping our minds focused on the fragmented picture. And so, is the vaccine causing these behaviors, and/or supplementing them?

I think it is a piled on distraction/punishment, and it effects different parts of the populace, and that herd behavior has always been around, but this is like an enhancement - a hit or miss manipulation.

And as these operators of darkness are easily dispelled, they are never masterminds of anything but destructiveness, and in that regard experts at our vulnerabilities. So, the foolish, or innocent are hit the hardest, but the ones who try to understand and persevere, are weary of docile tendencies.

That's very interesting thank you for this sharing <3
Let's look at the situation more naturally. It is possible that all or almost all colleagues had a reaction after the Vax since all of them got it more or less in the same time.

For a firefighter to wakeup at 3 am it is not extraordinary. For a group of firefighters to wake up around same time it is not extraordinary. These men share an extra special bond and connection and even unspoken communication at a distance because of the work they do, together. Perhaps they were stressed from taking the Vax, worried about each other and wanted to be together with their team, couple of hours earlier.

What is beautiful in my mind, is the proof that people start to experience 'coincidences' linked to psychic skills that are not aware of.
Thank you for your sharing <3

One of them wanted to go to clean his car, and another one wanted to go to work etc... They just wanted to leave the place

There is a host of reported neurological issues with the vax so, besides the epileptic and other such effects, there must be lots of other subtle ones to, hard to tell exactly what was influenced or what happened I think but its also expected.

Back
Top Bottom