Weird shade in a middle of a night

D69

Dagobah Resident
First of all I must admit that such things are EXTREMELY rare in my case.
This all could be caused by tiredness but to the point.
Two nights ago I woke up in a middle of a night. Since I drink a lot of water (detox stuff) obviously I started to walk towards the toilet.
We have two Ikea-made LED solar lights on a balcony which give that slight glow so we can see during nighttime.
So when I was walking towards bathroom some sort of shade blinked on a wall which is kinda weird because there was no physical way that someone/something was walking there in front of that lights and cast shadow. I was thinking - maybe moth ? but that is also impossible because this glowing light is so dispersed that it would not work.
Basically I don't know what to think about it. This is actually the first time I saw such phenomenon but like I said , it could be caused by my tiredness.
Does anyone have similar stories ?

Interestingly enough, last week during one of my EE sessions I heard a loud crack, like when the house settles, in the bathroom door frame. Afterwards I kept feeling cool breezes while finishing the meditation portion. Ever since then I have seen dark objects moving in the corner of my eye, darting around corners, just out of site. Over the weekend my girlfriend told me that she awoke and saw a shadowy snake-like object moving about just outside the window. I myself have never had these experiences whereas my girlfriend has grown up seeing and experiencing many things.

On the flip-side I have had "hallucinations" when waking out of a heavy dream state and "seeing" things. It could be something similar to that however for me I've been fully awake seeing things recently.

Can't validate or invalidate your experience, but I know if I'm really sleepy I sometimes see things out of the corner of my eye, like a brief movement or something "flying" by, with nothing there when I look directly. In my case it's probably just some weird effect of sleep deprivation, unless being sleepy makes you see things you normally wouldn't.

Maybe another instance of the 'shadow people' phenomenon? Old topic here-
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2197.0

Hmm thanks for answers folks. I am still trying to figure out what could cause that shade. It was just a small shade that disapeared in half of a second , also it was directly in front of me, about 4 meters.
I'll do some research on it and I'll try to cause similar effect by hand.

Also this is a solar lamp that I have at home.
So as you can see, it is very hard to create direct shadow with this kind of light , it only slightly glows.

ikeasummer-ed03.jpg

I want to say about something that may happened in my house. It didn't happened to me but it "did"(but this is big ?) to my aunt but she is a hard person to believe because she suffered through life and had her son lost last year and she was known in our family that she sometimes lies, but I would say not in a cunning way, it's more like from the pride we could say, she is known to exaggerate things, etc... She said when she was sleeping in our house that she saw something, someone with black hat, long hair, black suit, and his head was down so the face wasn't visible. This automatically reminded me of MIB because of similarity. She also said that her beds were moving almost every night, and dad said he heard that she was saying something in the night but he didn't take it seriously because of all that her history, but father's brother think she is talking the truth and even asked did you lock the door8we lock it every night) . She supposedly said to him: "What you want? I'am not afraid of you", and it left. This she didn't told to us but to my dad's brother where she was also staying few nights after us because she came to wedding. My parents think it is because of her mental condition or because she didn't take her drugs in time. She also said to me that she doesn't sleep much at night from when her son died, this reminded me what C's said that people that don't sleep can see things from higher frequencies. It could be truth what ny parents said and think it is but she said that she didn't have that kind of problems at my uncle house. I'am curious a bit because what are the odds that you can imagine some men in black, with black hat, hidden face and don't read books of that kind. Because there are many descriptions of beings like that that are probably demons or 4D STS even if she said to my uncle it's a ghost, but I think ghosts don't cover they face because they look human and there's no reason for it. I just can say I wasn't indifferent about that story lying in my bed at night, it had impact on me that's for sure but the funny thing about it o what I smiled is that my parents also said that if there was something that the priest blessed the house and for what are they paying to priest! Ha ha :D But my parents saw things when they were younger and told me about that, my father especially when he was kid, like ghosts i think and nobody didn't saw that. My father also supposedly when he was born had some medical problems, he had some illness and needed to die so they went with him to some local women, I don't know if she was witch, maybe something like that but that is different story.

dannybananny said:
I want to say about something that may happened in my house. It didn't happened to me but it "did"(but this is big ?) to my aunt but she is a hard person to believe because she suffered through life and had her son lost last year and she was known in our family that she sometimes lies, but I would say not in a cunning way, it's more like from the pride we could say, she is known to exaggerate things, etc... She said when she was sleeping in our house that she saw something, someone with black hat, long hair, black suit, and his head was down so the face wasn't visible. This automatically reminded me of MIB because of similarity. She also said that her beds were moving almost every night, and dad said he heard that she was saying something in the night but he didn't take it seriously because of all that her history, but father's brother think she is talking the truth and even asked did you lock the door8we lock it every night) . She supposedly said to him: "What you want? I'am not afraid of you", and it left. This she didn't told to us but to my dad's brother where she was also staying few nights after us because she came to wedding. My parents think it is because of her mental condition or because she didn't take her drugs in time. She also said to me that she doesn't sleep much at night from when her son died, this reminded me what C's said that people that don't sleep can see things from higher frequencies. It could be truth what ny parents said and think it is but she said that she didn't have that kind of problems at my uncle house. I'am curious a bit because what are the odds that you can imagine some men in black, with black hat, hidden face and don't read books of that kind. Because there are many descriptions of beings like that that are probably demons or 4D STS even if she said to my uncle it's a ghost, but I think ghosts don't cover they face because they look human and there's no reason for it. I just can say I wasn't indifferent about that story lying in my bed at night, it had impact on me that's for sure but the funny thing about it o what I smiled is that my parents also said that if there was something that the priest blessed the house and for what are they paying to priest! Ha ha :D But my parents saw things when they were younger and told me about that, my father especially when he was kid, like ghosts i think and nobody didn't saw that. My father also supposedly when he was born had some medical problems, he had some illness and needed to die so they went with him to some local women, I don't know if she was witch, maybe something like that but that is different story.

FWIW, when I was 5 or 6 years old, my babysitter was walking me home from the park at dark when we were approached by the Man With The Hat. She picked me up and ran all the way home, scared to death, and called the cops.
I think that was the same year I saw the Flying Witch. I saw the Man With The Hat again when I was 12.
I have read other sightings of him by others in some internet forums. I have seen him depicted in ancient rock art, and native americans know of him.
From what I have gathered, a sighting of this entity is a bad omen-the first sighting was the year a missile was launched into our house, and dad got leukemia. After the second sighting, things really started to get bad.

FWIW, when I was 5 or 6 years old, my babysitter was walking me home from the park at dark when we were approached by the Man With The Hat. She picked me up and ran all the way home, scared to death, and called the cops.
I think that was the same year I saw the Flying Witch. I saw the Man With The Hat again when I was 12.
I have read other sightings of him by others in some internet forums. I have seen him depicted in ancient rock art, and native americans know of him.
From what I have gathered, a sighting of this entity is a bad omen-the first sighting was the year a missile was launched into our house, and dad got leukemia. After the second sighting, things really started to get bad.

Uh, I wasn't sure if that happened what I wrote but you had some very "high-strangeness" experiences. My condolences for your father, it must have been hard, but all that I assume led you here so it probably had it's purpose in your life. It's interesting how they, like in that movie Mothman prophecies, can know what will happen and they show then to make things even worse so they can feed on it.

Back
Top Bottom