weird errors

highmystica

Jedi Master
Hi - I got an error when I first posted the am�lie thread, I don't remember everything it said but it was something about "key 1", so I hit back and resubmitted it and got the same error, so then I figured perhaps it was connected to the "�" problem sombody had with the word fianc�e awhile back, so I replaced the � with e and it posted without returning the error, but when I refreshed the main signs page I saw that it had indeed posted the thread the first two times ...

Ironically I got an almost identical error when I tried to post the above ... the error was as follows:

An error was encountered

File: /var/www/signs-of-the-times.org/www/signs/forum/include/search_idx.php
Line: 149

PunBB reported: Unable to insert search index words

Database reported: Duplicate entry 'am�lie' for key 1 (Errno: 1062)

Hope that is helpfull.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I got:

An error was encountered
File:
/var/www/signs-of-the-times.org/www/signs/forum/include/search_idx.php
Line: 149

PunBB reported: Unable to insert search index words

Database reported: Duplicate entry 'fa�ade' for key 1 (Errno: 1062)

But, mind you, I've been having trouble with 'codes' lately which somebody help me fix....
Perhaps the program is trying to 'develop' consciousness? :wow:
Well, good luck to it if it is. Its doing a darn site better than us, if it is. :)

I just got another one when posting the above. Conclusion: It just doesn't like me :)

Nevermind my thoughts about the basis of reality as being an exercise to further develop consciousness, I just think the database has issues with weird letters ...

I had a friend once explain that "somebody" else had pointed out that even computers are developing consciousness and they talk about us flesh and blood critters when we aren't looking ...

Back
Top Bottom