Wave

DJM

Padawan Learner
It occurred to me as bad as things are now, it's nothing compared to what lies ahead. Yet look how many are here. According to the C's, the last time the wave came the population was about the same as it is today. When I stop and think about how many souls and beings are here not only in our density but others as well. The wave must truly be a spectacular event otherwise why would we choose to be here? Do you think our spirit center already knows this from a life preview?

Michael said:
It occurred to me as bad as things are now, it's nothing compared to what lies ahead. Yet look how many are here. According to the C's, the last time the wave came the population was about the same as it is today. When I stop and think about how many souls and beings are here not only in our density but others as well. The wave must truly be a spectacular event otherwise why would we choose to be here? Do you think our spirit center already knows this from a life preview?

Hello Michael,

from what I understand - we are all here as a part of our natural progress.
Not so sure about 'spectacular event' being the primary reason, as you put it, cause...
The Wave is also a part of the cycle, just another lesson and it depends on the individual progress how it will be experienced.
In other words - we are here cause we are here :cool2:
Don't want to sound like a 'party breaker' but the Work is ongoing 'before, during and after' the event ;)

Here's a bit I found about a preview:

[quote author=Cass session July 03, 1999]

Q: (A) My first question is: has there been a change in the time schedule in the coming of the comet
cluster and 'twin sun?'
A: There is no "schedule," as such.
Q: (A) There is no schedule, but there was uncertainty concerning the disasters that are coming...
A: Disasters?!?
Q: (A) Yes, disasters... these comets will come and some of them are supposed to cause a pole shift
and this is certainly a disaster...
A: Whoa! Wait a minute, Arkadiusz! All is according to perspective! Let us not be subjective. If one
transits to 4th density in the midst of said "disaster," then how disastrous is this!?! And, how does
one suppose to know the "schedule," when it is up in the air, so to speak?
Q: (A) So, it is not going to be a disaster for some - those who transit to 4th density. I understand.
A: And for those who transit to 5th density, it will not be so bad either. Sort of like, "sit back and
enjoy the show."
Q: (L) Well, you once told me to 'sit back and enjoy the show.' Does that mean I am going to 5th
density soon?
A: Soon? Later? What is the difference? You were prescreened before entrance into your present
container.
Q: (A) What do you mean by 'prescreened?'
A: You saw a preview, and you volunteered.
Q: Well, I was under the impression from things you have said that we have some sort of mission
here...
A: Yes, and...
Q: (L) Does that mean checking into 5th density in the middle of all this?
A: You think the job ends there?
Q: (L) I don't know... you come into a body with a plan...
A: We know, you thought you were guaranteed so many "years."
Q: (L) No. You can always screw up and make the wrong choice and check out on any day...
A: Yes.
[/quote]

Thank you Alice.

A: Soon? Later? What is the difference? You were prescreened before entrance into your present
container.
Q: (A) What do you mean by 'prescreened?'
A: You saw a preview, and you volunteered.

Back
Top Bottom