Wave Locator - Now Calling Leo? Gamma Rays Strike Earth from Massive Supernova!

Alexander Putney

A Disturbance in the Force
Today's dramatic news of intense gamma ray emissions striking Earth from a massive Supernova event near the Constellation Leo provide clues to statements made by the Cassiopaeans:

http://www.sott.net/article/261546-Record-setting-blast-of-gamma-rays-from-a-dying-star
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/universe/features/shocking-burst.html

The Cs had said that after moving through the Cassiopeia the reference locator for the Wave (which they ride as transient passengers) the next stop would be Leo. So I have been watching for a supernova events from leo, and here it is.

Here's the quote from the December 10, 1994 transcript concerning the progressive information given as channeled material associated with reference points in star constellations:

A: Progressive information. Also, system is like mosaic.
Q: (L) Does this mean that different people get different pieces of the mosaic?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) But, you have told us that you have contacted others under other names?
Q: (T) Have you told the others?
A: No.
Q: (T) Why have you not contacted the others and told them this?
A: Just answered. Progressive.
Q: (T) Are you still contacting Barbara?
A: Not at this point. She is in pause mode.
Q: (T) Does she know this?
A: Yes. Write to her and tell her to call "Cassiopaea". Next stop is Leo.
Q: (T) In some time in the future, the next sending point is Leo. Does that mean that at some point we will not be able to contact you?
A: We just told you who to call.
Q: (T) Well, what I am having trouble understanding is why we have to call to a certain space point. We are now in touch, does this channel not stay open?
A: Reference point.

I would say that this is a major HIT for the Cassiopaea Experiment, thanks again for your excellent work Laura, Ark and all others involved, and I look forward to hearing your interpretations of these dramatic events that have excited astronomers, to say the least.

Perhaps the signal strength of communications through the Leo vector will further enhance our quickly growing receivership capabilities. cheers!

Well, I`m not sure this is a good thing, since Monday April 29th I have been getting very odd and unusual twitching in my head, very minor headaches which is more like a pressure, as if my head is to full and my left eye is continually "winking" on it`s own!

I have never had anything like this before, ever. If it continues I`ll have it checked out.

But if this is by chance a result/symptom of a super nova, I `m sure not looking forward to this thing coming any closer!

And yes my diet is still good, fatty,fatty meat, bone broth, some sweet potato, sharp cheese once in awhile.
No gluten no other dairy, no nothing else, except the buttered coffee that I know I should do without, but so far haven`t.

Record-setting blast of gamma rays from a dying star

Hi all,

Relevant article here: http://www.sott.net/article/261546-Record-setting-blast-of-gamma-rays-from-a-dying-star

Due to this image -- blast seems situated in between Ursa Major and Leo, but closer to Leo IMO:

GRB_130427A_before_after_e1367.jpg

I was wondering whether this event would be the proper occasion and the due moment for the C's to switch from Cassiopeia to Leo as a 'locator' of transmissions?

I'm not able to answer this question all by myself; that's why I've posted it here to ponder on. Any thoughts -- apart from: "We'll have to wait and see" ? ;)

Session 1 March 1997 said:
Q: (T) You had a question about transmitting from Cassiopaea, Arkadiusz. What was the question? (A) I think the question was, why do they need a particular place in the universe to transmit from?

A: We transmit "through" the opening that is presented in the locator you represent as Cassiopaea, due to the strong radio pulses aligned from Cassiopaea, due to pulsar from neutron star 300 light years behind it, as seen from your locator. {Planchette spirals briefly} This facilitates a clear channel transmission from 6th density to 3rd density.

Q: (A) I would like to know how long it takes for the transmission to come from Cassiopaea to Earth.

A: "Zero" time.

Q: (A) 'Zero time...' They transmit, using what? Electromagnetics, gravity, or what?

A: Both. They are interconnected, or you could say "unified".

Q: (A) Zero time? Because of what? Because of... structure of space/time? Of warp?

A: Space and time are selective and flexible.

Q: (A) What is behind that? What is... what is the medium behind which the transmission goes?

A: If there were a medium, your puzzlement would be justified, but, there is not. You see, when one utilizes zero time, there is zero space as well.

Q: (J) If there is zero space, and zero time, why does it need to be fixed at a specific location here in 3rd density.

A: It does not, for "transmission purposes." The need for a specific locator, as expressed previously, as you perceive it, was due to vibrational frequencies helpful to your psychic awareness profile. What causes pulsars, Arkadiusz?

Q: (A) What causes pulsars? A good question... (L) Do you know? (A) Some nuclear reactions...

A: Neutron "stars."

Q: (A) A neutron star is a pulsar. The question is, what is so particular about neutron stars, because anything which is not understood...

A: Quantum physics...

Q: (T) The answer to what causes neutron stars is in quantum physics? Or, is to be found in quantum physics? Is that what they're saying? (A) Or it is known...

Q: (L) OK, so, if you look up pulsars, it will tell you, I guess... (A) OK...

< snip >

A: What is the nature of neutron stars, supernovae, "black holes," et cetera?

Q: (L) You go in a black hole, and you come out a pulsar?!

A: All are the junction of matter/antimatter... the borderline between realities as you know them... material realms/etheric realms, density level junctures, realities. One can pass through these windows with ease; remember, the stars and planets are windows too.

Source: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,26025.0.html (bold mine)

Because of the date (April 27, 2013) I was also wondering whether this event might tie in with the April drop dead thread here:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,30528.0.html

Meager1 said:
Well, I`m not sure this is a good thing, since Monday April 29th I have been getting very odd and unusual twitching in my head, very minor headaches which is more like a pressure, as if my head is to full and my left eye is continually "winking" on it`s own!

I have never had anything like this before, ever. If it continues I`ll have it checked out.

But if this is by chance a result/symptom of a super nova, I `m sure not looking forward to this thing coming any closer!

And yes my diet is still good, fatty,fatty meat, bone broth, some sweet potato, sharp cheese once in awhile.
No gluten no other dairy, no nothing else, except the buttered coffee that I know I should do without, but so far haven`t.

Sharp cheese once in a while and buttered coffee doesn't sound like a "still good diet".... I hope you know that any type of dairy is a complete no go. Even "once in a while" is cheating. And coffee seems to effect people similarly to gluten. So I think it might be good for you, to look into that first...

Interesting!

Here are a few fragments from the sessions that refer to Leo as the next transmission point:

Session 29th July 2006.
Laura, Ark, Perceval, Andromeda, Galahad, Mr. Scott, Galatea, Atriedes

A: 3 Nights! Ok

Q: (L) Who do we have with us this evening?

A: Eilltea

Q: (L) Where are you transmitting from?

A: Leo 3 nights!

Q: (L) Can you tell us what the 3 nights signifies?

A: Just wait and see!

(L) Who wants to start with questions?

Q: (Galahad) Why are they coming through Leo?

A: We said “next stop.”

Q: (Laura to Ark): That battery will fall of the table if you don’t watch. (Ark lifts the battery and hits his funny bone on the chair and the battery flies out of his hand) (J: It didn’t just fall off the table it flew off the table!) (A: Now I have electrical fingers) Laura: ok, next question.

(Galahad) Is there going to be something significant in our realm about the fact that you are now coming through Leo?

A: Oh yes! Help is on the way!

Q: (Galahad) Is this related to some of the interesting tests that we’ve been having recently as well?

A: Partly.

Q: (Ark) “What tests Galahad?” (Galahad) Well we’ve been having a fairly intense past few months I was thinking E****, A***, L*** G***…

Q: (Ark) Is there imminent danger?

A: No

Q: (J): Do they mean to us? (Ark) well its only three nights! (laughter) (Perceval) are we allowed to guess? (Laura) let’s just wait and see. (Perceval) (plaintively) No! (laughter) (Galahad) we’ve got time to put a whole website warning the whole world! (laughter). (Perceval) Think of all the hits we would get! (more laughter). It could be the economy or a big a quake or… we could win the lottery. (Mr. Scott) Well it could be something that happens for three nights but in a month from now. (L) let’s just leave it, its more fun having a mystery! Ok, so let’s get on with the questions.

Session Date 12 December 2010

Present: Laura, Ark, Andromeda, Atreides, REL(AKA Galatea), Perceval, Mr. Scott, Psyche, Burma Jones, Ailén, PoB, Belibaste

Q: (L) Hello?

A: Hello!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us tonight?

A: Porsolia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea. Moving to Leo soon.

Q: (L) Is the moving to Leo a signifier of some other potential event that would be noticed by us here on Earth?

A: Yes. Possible Supernova. Will stupendously improve reception of our messages.

Q: (L) Why is that? Cosmic waves?

A: Will affect your DNA as well as the DNA of those that are ready.

Q: (L) We’re assuming that this is a positive affect?

A: Yes! Refer to transcripts.

Other relevant materials can be found in the Plotting the Wave thread here:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13311.0.html

Windmill knight said:

Q: (L) Is the moving to Leo a signifier of some other potential event that would be noticed by us here on Earth?

A: Yes. Possible Supernova. Will stupendously improve reception of our messages.

Yes, thanks Windmill Knight, that's an even clearer quote! Sounds like things will be getting veeery interesting indeed.

I am also wondering about the measurements of neutron detectors, and if anything like the previously reported events (linked below) may have been or will be occurring in relationship to the new blastwave strike from the Leo region Nova:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2153200/Last-months-solar-flare-created-mysterious-pulse-Earth-answer-suns-blast.html

After this event last year, I published on the likely relationship between atmospheric plasma phenomena and neutron emission being related to nuclear transmutation of deuterium into protium atoms, in which the extra neutron which makes the heavy hydrogen is ejected. This would account for the neutron emission of lightening as well as the effect of the pulsed neutron emission of our entire atmosphere during intense solar flares.

If this IS the case, then our atmosphere is being electrically cleansed by all the plasma formation, and the levels of deuterium in atmospheric water sources is being dramatically lowered by Supernova blastwaves.

Removal of deuterium from the atmosphere may lower the rate of cellular aging, as demonstrated in lab experiments:

_http://www.human-resonance.org/deuterium-depleted.html

I think this is on the right track, but the neutron measurements will be solid evidence.

FYI - This is the full article I wrote regarding the resonant transmutations of atmospheric hydrogen and the human body:

_http://www.human-resonance.org/quantum_trapping.html

And here is my free Ebook on the subject of resonant atomic transmutation occurring in atmospheric hydrogen and the human body, a coherent synthesis of the research of C.L. Kervran and the geologist W. Lussage:

_http://www.human-resonance.org/qi.html

Enjoy!

Windmill knight said:
Interesting!

Here are a few fragments from the sessions that refer to Leo as the next transmission point:

Session 29th July 2006.
Laura, Ark, Perceval, Andromeda, Galahad, Mr. Scott, Galatea, Atriedes

A: 3 Nights! Ok

Q: (L) Who do we have with us this evening?

A: Eilltea

Q: (L) Where are you transmitting from?

A: Leo 3 nights!

Q: (L) Can you tell us what the 3 nights signifies?

A: Just wait and see!

(L) Who wants to start with questions?

Q: (Galahad) Why are they coming through Leo?

A: We said “next stop.”

Q: (Laura to Ark): That battery will fall of the table if you don’t watch. (Ark lifts the battery and hits his funny bone on the chair and the battery flies out of his hand) (J: It didn’t just fall off the table it flew off the table!) (A: Now I have electrical fingers) Laura: ok, next question.

(Galahad) Is there going to be something significant in our realm about the fact that you are now coming through Leo?

A: Oh yes! Help is on the way!

Q: (Galahad) Is this related to some of the interesting tests that we’ve been having recently as well?

A: Partly.

Q: (Ark) “What tests Galahad?” (Galahad) Well we’ve been having a fairly intense past few months I was thinking E****, A***, L*** G***…

Q: (Ark) Is there imminent danger?

A: No

Q: (J): Do they mean to us? (Ark) well its only three nights! (laughter) (Perceval) are we allowed to guess? (Laura) let’s just wait and see. (Perceval) (plaintively) No! (laughter) (Galahad) we’ve got time to put a whole website warning the whole world! (laughter). (Perceval) Think of all the hits we would get! (more laughter). It could be the economy or a big a quake or… we could win the lottery. (Mr. Scott) Well it could be something that happens for three nights but in a month from now. (L) let’s just leave it, its more fun having a mystery! Ok, so let’s get on with the questions.

Present: Laura, Ark, Andromeda, Atreides, REL(AKA Galatea), Perceval, Mr. Scott, Psyche, Burma Jones, Ailén, PoB, Belibaste

Q: (L) Hello?

A: Hello!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us tonight?

A: Porsolia

As I understood they are already in Leo and been there for some time.

The article says source distance is 3.6 billion light-years away... Don't know if the Wave indeed comes from that direction (in 3D illusion) though. Reminds me this:
Session Apr 09 said:
A: What do you think about the ”new” explosion 3 to 4 billion light years away? They think, that is.

{Here it seems the Cs are referring to recent news of an explosion that is going on in the center of a small galaxy said to be 3.8 billion light-years away. See:
http://www.tgdaily.com/space-features/55258-bizarre-cosmic-explosion-observed
http://www.technewsworld.com/story/Cosmic-Fireworks-Erupt-When-Black-Hole-in-Dragons-Belly-Swallows-Star-72239.html
“Astronomers say they have never seen anything this bright, long-lasting and variable before. Usually gamma-ray bursts mark the end of a massive star and emission from these events never lasts more than a few hours. But radiation from the blast continues to brighten and fade from the location a week after the explosion.”
And: “Rather than the short-lived gamma-ray bursts typically associated with the death of a massive star -- most last no more than a few hours -- this explosion continues more than a week later to emanate pulses of high-energy cosmic radiation for an effect that's brighter, longer lasting, and more variable than scientists have ever seen.”}

Q: (L) Are you saying that it’s not as far away as they’re saying it is?

Q: (L) What is it representing? What is it doing?
A: The wave has begun in earnest!

MrEightFive said:
The article says source distance is 3.6 billion light-years away... Don't know if the Wave indeed comes from that direction (in 3D illusion) though. Reminds me this:
Session Apr 09 said:
A: What do you think about the ”new” explosion 3 to 4 billion light years away? They think, that is.

{Here it seems the Cs are referring to recent news of an explosion that is going on in the center of a small galaxy said to be 3.8 billion light-years away. See:
http://www.tgdaily.com/space-features/55258-bizarre-cosmic-explosion-observed
http://www.technewsworld.com/story/Cosmic-Fireworks-Erupt-When-Black-Hole-in-Dragons-Belly-Swallows-Star-72239.html
“Astronomers say they have never seen anything this bright, long-lasting and variable before. Usually gamma-ray bursts mark the end of a massive star and emission from these events never lasts more than a few hours. But radiation from the blast continues to brighten and fade from the location a week after the explosion.”
And: “Rather than the short-lived gamma-ray bursts typically associated with the death of a massive star -- most last no more than a few hours -- this explosion continues more than a week later to emanate pulses of high-energy cosmic radiation for an effect that's brighter, longer lasting, and more variable than scientists have ever seen.”}

Q: (L) Are you saying that it’s not as far away as they’re saying it is?

Q: (L) What is it representing? What is it doing?
A: The wave has begun in earnest!

Well, I really don't think that the hypothetical Wave phenomena is going to ''come from somewhere''. I like to think of it being more like a ''macrocosmic quantum jump'' which we could refer to, in esoteric terms, as a possible transition from 3D to 4D (i.e. a change of state).

Also, note that they have said that the Wave ''has begun in earnest'' which doesn't quite say that it is ''coming from somewhere''. More like the transition has begun, kind of like water receding from a shore before the tsunami hits.

OSIT

JayMark said:
Well, I really don't think that the hypothetical Wave phenomena is going to ''come from somewhere''. I like to think of it being more like a ''macrocosmic quantum jump'' which we could refer to, in esoteric terms, as a possible transition from 3D to 4D (i.e. a change of state).

Also, note that they have said that the Wave ''has begun in earnest'' which doesn't quite say that it is ''coming from somewhere''. More like the transition has begun, kind of like water receding from a shore before the tsunami hits.

OSIT

My understanding of it is that it's all one big interconnecting revolving cycle. What the C's said about (paraphrasing) "where you are on the cycle determines your lessons & vice versa" in terms of positioning, which would relate to the direct/interactive effect humans (& the planet etc) have with the wave, indicates that it's always there. They've also said the last time the wave came so it seems that everything just does the rounds so to speak, but the nature/structure of the universe is such that the openness allows a certain amount of possibilities/potentials/probabilities. One of these is a supposed transition to a higher/deeper state (positioning - for 3d reference - again) within the grand cycle.
So in terms of direction or "coming from somewhere" no i don't think so. In my mind,(since i was already writing my own sci-fi adventure manuscript whilst discovering this material) i reinterpreted the whole process given in this work as "the hyper-kinetic quantum gravity echo."

Here is an update from the event:

Brightest explosion in the universe ever seen defies astronomy theories
http://www.sott.net/category/14-Science-Technology

A mysterious blast of light spotted earlier this year near the constellation Leo was actually the brightest gamma-ray burst ever recorded, and was triggered by an extremely powerful stellar explosion, new research reports.

On April 27, several satellites - including NASA's Swift satellite and Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope - observed an unusually bright burst of gamma radiation. The explosion unleashed an energetic jet of particles that traveled at nearly the speed of light, researchers said.

"We suddenly saw a gamma-ray burst that was extremely bright - a monster gamma-ray burst," study co-author Daniele Malesani, an astrophysicist at the Niels Bohr Institute at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark, said in a statement. "This [was] one of the most powerful gamma-ray bursts we have ever observed with the Swift satellite." [Top 10 Strangest Things in Space]

The gamma-ray burst was described in a series of studies published online today (Nov. 21) in the journal Science.

Gamma-ray bursts, or GRBs, are the most powerful type of explosions in the universe and typically mark the destruction of a massive star. The original stars are too faint to be seen, but the supernova explosions that signal a star's death throes can cause violent bursts of gamma radiation, researchers said.

Gamma-ray bursts are usually short but extremely bright. Still, ground-based telescopes have a tough time observing them because Earth's atmosphere absorbs the gamma radiation.

The extremely bright gamma-ray burst seen earlier this year, officially dubbed GRB 130472A, occurred in a galaxy 3.6 billion light-years away from Earth, which, though still far away, is less than half the distance at which gamma-ray bursts have previously been seen. This closer proximity to Earth enabled astronomers to confirm for the first time that one object can simultaneously create a powerful GRB and a supernova explosion.

"We normally detect GRBs at great distance, meaning they usually appear quite faint," study co-author Paul O'Brien, an astronomer at the University of Leicester in the United Kingdom, said in a statement. "In this case, the burst happened only a quarter of the way across the universe - meaning it was very bright. On this occasion, a powerful supernova was also produced - something we have not recorded before alongside a powerful GRB - and we will now be seeking to understand this occurrence."

The jet produced by the gamma-ray burst was formed when a massive star collapsed on itself and created a black hole at its center. This generated a blast wave that caused the stellar remnants to expand, producing a glowing shell of debris that was observed as an extremely bright supernova explosion.

After analyzing properties of the light produced by the gamma-ray burst, scientists determined that the original star was only three to four times the size of the sun, but was 20 to 30 times more massive. This extremely compact star was also rapidly rotating, the researchers said.

The GRB was the brightest and most energetic ever witnessed and triggered dynamic internal and external shock waves that are still not well understood. Though scientists have a clearer view of the violent explosion, mysteries remain. For instance, space telescopes detected more photons and more high-energy gamma-rays than theoretical models predicted for a gamma-ray burst of this magnitude.

Researchers are still investigating why the energy levels seen with GRB 130472A do not quite match predictions from existing models of gamma-ray bursts. Their results could lead to more refined theories about how particles are accelerated, which could help astronomers better predict the behavior of cosmic events.

"The really cool thing about this GRB is that because the exploding matter was traveling at [nearly] the speed of light, we were able to observe relativistic shocks," study co-author Giacomo Vianello, a postdoctoral scholar at Stanford University in California, said in a statement. "We cannot make a relativistic shock in the lab, so we really don't know what happens in it, and this is one of the main unknown assumptions in the model. These observations challenge the models and can lead us to a better understanding of physics."

bright-gamma-ray-burst-1600.jpg

gamma_ray_burst_swift.jpg

There is an animation here: _http://www.space.com/23691-most-brilliant-explosion-in-the-universe-gamma-ray-burst-animation.html

Back
Top Bottom