Wave Interaction

When a group become STO candidates, with the approaching of the Wave how do they interact with this Wave for STO 4 density? Would they know when they develop there higher centers?

Hi Roland JP,

As far as I know the higher centres are fully functional in all people with individualizing souls. The problem is getting in contact with them. To prepare for that the Work is necessary (among other things). Have a look here for more info: http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=906&lsel=C

glossary said:
Mouravieff describes the higher emotional and intellectual centers as the 'eyes of the soul.' They both see differently. These centers exist in individually souled humans and are even functioning and awake but are disconnected from the lower centers which constitute the regular consciousness due not to any deficiency of the higher centers but rather due to the lower centers' lack of development and improper and sluggish functioning. The Work takes the form of preparing the lower centers in such a way that they become capable of entering into contact, however briefly, with the higher centers. It would be false pride to claim that human efforts create the higher. The scope of human efforts is limited to training the lower centers, the machine, so as to be a suitable receptacle for the soul. The higher is not the product of man's efforts, which are anyway restricted to the level accessible to man. Yet the efforts are necessary. At best these efforts could be said to provide construction material and receptive capacity for the higher. They do not per se design or cause the higher.

It would be appreciated when you do your own searching first before posting a question that can be easily answered with a bit of effort on your side.

Sorry I forgot to answer the other part of your question and I can't find the 'Modify'-button at the moment. That's why the extra post.

For interactions with the Wave see (for starters): http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=11&lsel=W

There also are a few threads on this subject. Use the search button on top of each page to find out. Be sure to search the whole forum in order to find any.

Back
Top Bottom