Water’s special properties

Cassiopeia.jpg

Ok, this is the water that I have been drinking for almost 4 years, every day, I will explain what this is....

1- Water Distillator (It can make 4 liter of pure distilled water in 5 hours)

2- Pure Distilled water (so.. now we have distilled water it is good for drinking, but not perfect, why? - because "Ph" of distilled water is around 4-5Ph,and that is acidic Ph, and it wont have negative ions -ORP antioxidants in it )

3- Water "bottle 5l"( here you put 4 liters of distilled water together with 400 grams of SHUNGITE mineral, and let it "rest" for 48 hours

4- Water ionizer activator AP-1 V3 (now you put about 1.5 liters of water who was "resting" for 48 with shungite inside an AP-1 activator and in aprox. 45 minutes you will have
Ionized negative charged alkaline water with Ph around 8,9,10,11... and -ORP of -300,-400,-500... this is very good.

5- Water "programmer" ( ok, here you put 1.5 liters of
Ionized negative charged alkaline water in a glass pitcher on the top of AQVADISK(Russia) and orgonite, if you like orgonite...and you swirl It counterclockwise for a minute and let it rest for about 1 hour, water will be programed, how do you know that? Because of the taste! Taste of water will change!

6- Glass of programed Ionized negative charged alkaline water (enjoy! :cool2:)

For me it took only 5 minutes of work a day to have this water, because all you actually do Is push a couple of buttons and pour water in different containers/pitchers, and then you "go about your business" , If I am too lazy for whole procedure of 5 minutes, then I drink just pure distilled water.

This is not my idea, all this I have found in book "Apocryphal Transurfing by Vadim Zeland" - Croatian version, I am not sure if English version have this...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not my idea, all this I have found in book "Apocryphal Transurfing by Vadim Zeland"
There's a thread that makes me want to avoid Zeland and the book.
Yes, but there is more. So, more bluntly:

First I say anything else I must admit that, after my previous post, I put Zeland’s stuff in whole suspension. That’s to say I didn’t read/see more about him. So what I’ll tell next remains as what may be still a shallow evaluation of mine.

As I told in my previous post, for all that I read of Zeland matter, he only described the predator as we already know or should know via many other discussions here, also from the C’s, from Castaneda, and from many, many books out there. Also, Zeland seems to be inviting you to be a slave, and finally his “methods” seem vague. Okay. What more?

After all what are Zeland methods? Let’s see.

It appears that Zeland’s approach mostly is reduced to repeat to yourself that any negativism is due to the presence and action of the predator —“pendulum,” he terms it— and then refusing the reactions indicated by the pendulums. I agree that recognizing the presence of evil is fundamental to augment consciousness. But, again, we already knew that. What else is his method?

Okay. Without telling much how you do that, he only states you that once you got rid of the Pendulums you become empty, a vacuous, and aimless, that is to say useless. Humm …

Zeland, 78 days practical Transurfing:
So far, so good.

Zeland, Transurfing volume 1:

Do you see above the bellowing contradictions of Zeland? He claims that exist a type of pendulum that is destructive, so you must conclude that some are not. Next he claims that, once you are empty, you must arrange your own pendulums, those that will work for you —not quoted here, but you will find the details there. Thus, if you are to believe in his claims, then you accept that some pendulums can be constructive —at least to your self. Right? No! Not really, see the next quote:
Zeland, Transurfing volume 1:

What is he exactly claiming? Zeland alleges that is necessary to get rid of Pendulums. He also claims that is impossible to get rid of the pendulums. But if you succeed you will became a vacuous. Next he alleges that is not necessary to get rid of the pendulums. Well, I believe we can learn to not listen them, yet I don’t want to live along with a vampire.

Do you realize the entangled web of Zeland? Maybe I should specify a little more some of it. Zeland conjures to you: readers get used with the presence of Pendulums; act you like a chief pendulum as for then you will be happy and successful in your life; and by there it goes.

So, concluding, Zeland is teaching you to accept Pendulums and to you become part of their sts pyramid having you as one of their chiefs. Zendar is not teaching how to get rid of Pendulums, instead he trying to convince you to accept Pendulums in your inner being. Thus, supposedly, you would be the sts boss, you would rule the pendulums installed over other human beings, and thus get all that you desire, well-being, and dreams. A sts solution, for sts beings, in a sts world?

Where Does the Body's Vitality Come From?​

• In additional to being a solid, liquid or gas, water also has a four phase where it resembles a liquid crystal and it exists in this gel-like state throughout the body
  • Liquid crystalline water has the strength of a solid but the fluidity of a liquid, which the body utilizes in order to facilitate many of the functions like biotensegrity that are necessary for life
  • The presence of this water explains where cellular integrity, the resistance of tissue to compression, and the lubrication between tissues comes from, while its absence explains where many disease states originate from
  • Liquid crystalline water provides a way to comprehend many of the mysteries of the body and offers a way to put into words what many healers who connect with the body (e.g., massage therapists) observe within it

Attachments

• liquid-crystalline-water-pdf.pdf
    510.9 KB · Views: 7
I came across information on structured water and how spinning/structuring the water airates it and enhances molecules and when ingested has a positive affect on your body then producing positive effects from the benefits. Since this topic is about water was wondering if anyone has any practical experience as I have done research but I come across 60% positive info and 40% dismissing info. Any experience info regarding structured water will help thanks

Where Does the Body's Vitality Come From?​

• In additional to being a solid, liquid or gas, water also has a four phase where it resembles a liquid crystal and it exists in this gel-like state throughout the body
  • Liquid crystalline water has the strength of a solid but the fluidity of a liquid, which the body utilizes in order to facilitate many of the functions like biotensegrity that are necessary for life
  • The presence of this water explains where cellular integrity, the resistance of tissue to compression, and the lubrication between tissues comes from, while its absence explains where many disease states originate from
  • Liquid crystalline water provides a way to comprehend many of the mysteries of the body and offers a way to put into words what many healers who connect with the body (e.g., massage therapists) observe within it
It is your soul frequency that determine your charging level/vitality/longevity of energy to your body.

I came across information on structured water and how spinning/structuring the water airates it and enhances molecules and when ingested has a positive affect on your body then producing positive effects from the benefits. Since this topic is about water was wondering if anyone has any practical experience as I have done research but I come across 60% positive info and 40% dismissing info. Any experience info regarding structured water will help thanks
Did you read the Fourth Phase of Water?

Back
Top Bottom