Was 9-11 researcher Michael Zebhur murdered?

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Received the following today from Dick Eastman:

Michael Zebuhr (MZ), an engineering graduate at Clemson University, on or about March 18th 2006
in Minneapolis MN.

Michael Zebuhr, a student member of ST911, was shot in the forehead twice outside a Minneapolis
restaurant during the evening of 3/18/06. He died the next day. The murder was caught on
surveillance videotape, and three eyewitnesses were present at the scene.

However, I just discovered three days ago that Michael Zebuhr was a student of Prof. Judy Wood at
Clemson University in North Carolina and had contributed to her pioneering research on the use of
directed energy weapons at the WTC.

He was a US graduate student who had become involved in 9/11 truth activism in February 2006 and
had joined Scholars for 9/11 Truth as an active student member. On a visit with his mother last
March (18th) to visit his sister (studying in Jim Fetzer's old university i.e. the University of
Minnesota) the Zebuhr party were walking down a street after leaving a restaurant in a normally
very safe district of Minneapolis. They were then approached by two or more male individuals
wielding handguns who asked Michael's mother to hand over her purse. This she did apparently
immediately. One of the men then fired two shots at point blank range into Michael's head
(in front of his family) and Michael Zebuhr was pronounced dead sometime later.

1) a neighborhood that has never seen a remotely similar crime,
2) a decently large group rather than an individual or pair targeted,
3) a reasonably busy street location on a busy weekend night,
4) a murder committed for no discernible reason relating to the supposed robbery,
5) a "double tap" to the head of a single bystander,
6) assailants who commit a single senseless murder for no apparent reason while ignoring all other witnesses,
7) execution-capable purse snatchers working in pairs with a waiting get-away vehicle,
8) no circulated descriptions or photos of the perps despite a reported slew of nearby security cameras and witnesses, and
9) no reported suspects or developments almost two weeks later.

Was 9-11 researcher Michael Zebhur murdered because he discovered who his professor, no-planer Judy
Wood and Jim Fetzer are really working for?

This well-meaning and honest young man was not doing any research that would help the 9-11 cause --
his research into his professors ray-gun theory of WTC demolition was harmless -- even helpful -- to
those seeking to cover-up the true nature of false-flag attack -- Michael Zebuhr was merely hooked
on an issue and immaturely trying to take the side of his professor by attacking Drs. David K
Griffen and Steven Jones, men who constitute the real threat to the 9-11 perpetrators.

The only reason that this young man is dead may be because he got too close to his professor, Judy Wood and
overheard or saw written down something that convinced him that she (and Fetzer?) are cointelpro
agents -- Zebuhr's discovery was then somehow guessed or discovered and arrangements were made to
save the "no-plane" and "space-blaster" cointelpro disinformation ops from catastrophic discovery.
That is why the boy is dead. I read Wood's statement and Reynold's statements regarding the case
and I am even more confident that this is what happened.

The crime is not being treated as anything beyond a common purse robbery that turned to murder --
and it certainly never will be along the lines of investigation my theory calls for -- but I do
expect the 9-11 community to take this strong possibility very seriously. I am all but convinced
yet I know many of you are not -- however I also know that none of you can look at these facts and
flat out deny that Woods, Fetzer, Reynolds and the larger operation behind them should be
considered prime suspects in the death of Michael Zebuhr.

I am hoping there will be a lot of information about Zebuhr that comes out now -- perhaps someone
know something about a sudden change of attitude on certain subjects in the last days of his life?
If you know something you are safest getting it out so there will no point in going after you after
the horse is out of the barn. Please come forward if you have something.

Dick Eastman
Yakima, Washington
olfriend(at)nwinfo.net

Interesting, and, actually, at the time of his death there was quite a bit of discussion about his connection to the 911 truth movement and about that being the reason for his death. I'll try to find those discussions on line and link them here. Also, Clemson University is located in South Carolina, not North Carolina. Clemson is an extremely conservative University with a strong military background, located in upstate South Carolina, for what it's worth.

Hufschmid and DB Smith suspect Zebhur was murdered by the 'criminal network', (possibly including Fetzer, and Wood). Hufschmid's article is here:" http://www(dot)iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Michael.html

FWIW. If you think about it, by accusing EVERYONE of being in the criminal network, Hufs and Smith have to be right SOME of the time. ;)

Back
Top Bottom