Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Without trying to take anything away from the professor's calm and collected/ emotionally contained delivery of the truth (and his clear lack of agenda beyond that), I believe Piers and similar meatheads of the 'right' seem to (deep down) be so touched by the reality of the situation that at some level they may be starting to consciously fight cognitive disonance and question things.

In America it looks like more and more people see the what's happening and instinctively recognize the evil and who is doing it. It is estimated that only 36% now support Israel's genocide.

After narrowly backing Israel’s military action in Gaza in November, Americans now oppose the campaign by a solid margin. Fifty-five percent currently disapprove of Israel’s actions, while 36% approve. [...]

Seventy-four percent of U.S. adults say they are following news of the Israeli-Hamas situation closely, similar to the 72% Gallup measured in November. One-third of Americans (34%) say they are following the situation “very closely.”

Of course 64% of Republicans are still reported to support it, but even that is down 7% since November. Of course that support is kept high by devout Christians who believe that the final battle between good and evil is taking place there, unaware that they're programmed to be on the side of pure evil.

But that survey was done in March. I would assume the mood has only soured since.

It makes you wonder what would happen if some sort of false flag event went off - would people snap back in line or would there have been built up enough of an impression of truth to initiate a sea change in public perception? Guess we'll see.

This is the diplomatic tone to which we have become accustomed:

In an apparent response to US President Joe Biden's decision to halt offensive arms shipments to Israel if it invades Rafah, Israel's far-right National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir posted on X: “Hamas ❤️ Biden”
View attachment 95532
Thank you for sharing!

But all this is show for the public. Israel has started ethnic cleansing in Rafah after US gave $14 billion military aid to Israel, and after US greenlit Israel's ethnic cleansing in Rafah. Let's not forget the fact that the US is building pier for boosting military aid to Israel (although report says US builds pier to boost aid to Gaza), so I wouldn't exclude the possibility that US and Israel have a "silent agreement" for establishing total control on Gaza, which means that all this was preplanned.

Spain, Ireland to recognise Palestinian state on May 21 - This was stated by EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell ahead of the expected UN vote.
The UN General Assembly to back the granting of "new rights and privileges" to the State of Palestine has paved a pathway for Palestine to achieve full UN member status.
The resolution calls on the Security Council to reconsider the request for Palestine to become the 194th member of the United Nations.

In the meantime, the Israel's ambassador to the UN, Gilad Erdan, took to the podium at the UN General Assembly to protest the vote taking place on whether to expand Palestine's membership rights.
In order to demonstrate what Erdan said was happening to the UN as a result of this "destructive vote", the ambassador took out the UN Charter and shredded it.

"That's what you are doing, shredding the UN Charter," Erdan said.

Israel’s UN Ambassador actually brought a shredder to the general assembly in a ridiculous show of outrage. Claiming a vote for Palestinian statehood is what shreds the UN charter, not 7 months of endless war crimes committed by Israel. pic.twitter.com/T1ORXFzaTr
— Assal Rad (@AssalRad) May 10, 2024

pic.twitter.com/T1ORXFzaTr

Full text from the tweet:

"I predicted exactly this all the way back in 2016 and paid a reputational price for it, commenting on the insane and incomprehensible alliance between "feminists" (those resentful harpies) and Islamic fundamentalists. The idiot hedonist females on the left, bereft of any discipline, unconsciously long for male domination.

That is why the weak presidents of our major universities (think @Columbia), unable to enforce a few simple rules, find it necessary and desirable to call in the heavies to, you know, break a few heads"
Freudian psycho-babble.

I think you're unto something interesting here but I cannot see the Cs 'cleansing' term as referring to the the ethnic cleansing of Gaza. If anything ethnic cleansing of palestinians (and all it implies, displacament of people and the gradual removal of all traces from future memory aka running tanks over cemetarys) has been happening for a long time. While we potentially have a final psychopathic push to complete it now, I don't believe it only now qualifies as ethnic cleansing.. but maybe I'm wrong, and in typical Cs style it contains both a primary and a secondary meaning, with the ethnic cleansing of the palestinians of Gaza preluding a light albeit real and deserved cleansing of psychopathic governments/ establishments 'in pockets' by fair retaliation in the region.

God, the horror we're witnessing.

Yeah, the ethnic cleansing of Palestine has happened in distinct phases over the past decades since 'Israel' was created. I think what we're seeing now is next level horror. What I'm seeing looks like a brutal end endgame, the culmination of it. Just reading about the bombing of the civilians in Rafah now. It's bloody madness. Anyways, I don't see how it really matters when it started, pushing of all Palestinians out of Gaza through systematic bombing can't be called anything other than ethnic cleansing. So it seems to fit what the C's were saying to me.

Another layer might also be the 'cleansing' of the Eyes of the Soul - people are Seeing the reality of Zionism, its reach and its violence, and maybe many for the first time. There are so many videos of parents holding their dead children, unwilling to let go. I thought when the C's said 'more suffering is needed to awaken the people', they meant that the people themselves need to suffer in order to awaken. Now it seems to me that the mechanism can also be one of bearing witness to those suffering. A heavy price paid by all those Palestinians who've lost their lives, and the lives of their loved ones, in such a terrible way.

Another layer might also be the 'cleansing' of the Eyes of the Soul - people are Seeing the reality of Zionism, its reach and its violence, and maybe many for the first time. There are so many videos of parents holding their dead children, unwilling to let go. I thought when the C's said 'more suffering is needed to awaken the people', they meant that the people themselves need to suffer in order to awaken. Now it seems to me that the mechanism can also be one of bearing witness to those suffering. A heavy price paid by all those Palestinians who've lost their lives, and the lives of their loved ones, in such a terrible way.

Speaking of Eyes of the Soul, the following speech is by Stephen Kapos, a Jewish Holocaust survivor. It is one of the most powerful indictments of Israel's crimes that I've heard since this living nightmare began, and hope that many, many more get to hear it. Saw it originally as a tweet several days ago, but this YT version is several minutes longer and has some very good and appropriate footage accompanying Mr. Kapos' comments. He expresses a true and light-bringing conscience:

I've just watched a segment on sky news that talked to one of 3 surgeons who have gone to work in the European hospital in Rafah.
The surgeons name was Mohammed Tahir, he is an orthopedic surgeon.
Ex-NHS doctor stuck in Gaza during hospital placement says family are 'terrified' but he 'has to keep going'
The interviewer talked to the Dr who explained it's very different on the ground, than what the Israeli's say are targeted strikes! As anyone with half a brain can clearly understand.
I found the Dr, brave and strong willed. It made me feel that there are some good people left in the world. I would imagine he knows he will probably be targeted by the psycopaths. Especially now he's spoken out. Hopefully he can receive divine protection.
He had worked 150 hours non stop he was emotional and tired. He explained what he had seen on the ground. He was clearly moved by what he'd been through, also what he'd seen on the operating table.
The whole of Gaza has been destroyed. The Israeli's aren't going to stop now. They've committed a genocide in front of the world with the support of our western leaders. Sickening.
Suppose all that remains after the next Israeli operation is what will they do with the remaining Palestinian's. They have nowhere to go. I suppose they'd like to kill them all!
All the while we hear on our MSM about the ridiculous drama of the Eurovision song contest. We really do live in a bizarre world and we have clearly lost our way.

Speaking of Eyes of the Soul, the following speech is by Stephen Kapos, a Jewish Holocaust survivor. It is one of the most powerful indictments of Israel's crimes that I've heard since this living nightmare began, and hope that many, many more get to hear it. Saw it originally as a tweet several days ago, but this YT version is several minutes longer and has some very good and appropriate footage accompanying Mr. Kapos' comments. He expresses a true and light-bringing conscience:

also posted in SOTT, at the bottom of the page

King Bibi's Land Grab

But all this is show for the public. Israel has started ethnic cleansing in Rafah after US gave $14 billion military aid to Israel, and after US greenlit Israel's ethnic cleansing in Rafah. Let's not forget the fact that the US is building pier for boosting military aid to Israel (although report says US builds pier to boost aid to Gaza), so I wouldn't exclude the possibility that US and Israel have a "silent agreement" for establishing total control on Gaza, which means that all this was preplanned.
Biden is supporting Israel's ethnic cleansing in Rafah. What a hypocrisy, what a show!

Three, maybe four times this week I heard several well-known commentators referring to the Palestinians/Gazans as our era’s (global this time): crucifixion of Jesus Christ of our time. Tortured and killed while the world watches. Syrian girl added that the world will never be the same after this event.

In considering that thought, “if” the deed is finish and the Palestinians/Gazans are completely destroyed, what would the silence after that bring? Would the world shift? Would this event open the door for a cosmic judgment of sorts?

Is this (a) or (the) final exam question, before we all become dis-connected? As the whole world watches; the DCM says, please everyone tick the box for your response, then we can move on to the next phase.

In considering that thought, “if” the deed is finish and the Palestinians/Gazans are completely destroyed, what would the silence after that bring? Would the world shift? Would this event open the door for a cosmic judgment of sorts?
Well, if I had to speculate seeing how the world behaves... and having a some knowledge in psychology and how we ourselves tend to write off our choices as narratives to soothe our conscience.

It could go two ways, either the world can't ignore the pain and shame and something happens, perhaps Israel's destruction as retaliation, or... absolutely nothing, and the deed would become a nightmare that would haunt the collective conscience of the world, and the world wouldn't know why it can't sleep, so to speak.

Either scenario sounds horrible when you really think about it, and perhaps that's the plan... between a rock and a hard place. Although one of those is aligned with truth.

I believe Piers and similar meatheads of the 'right' seem to (deep down) be so touched by the reality of the situation that at some level they may be starting to consciously fight cognitive disonance and question things.

Perhaps as you say on one level, and there are indeed some examples (how could one not be horrified). With someone like Piers pushing back on the Israeli official in the example above (5 minutes of repeating back and forth - where it seems clear the official sees Hamas and the Palestinians as the same, so no breakdown of statistics is known or needed), Piers needed that breakdown. In most cases, though, from what can be observed, the boogeyman must be Hamas at every turn (like Putin and al-Assad a finger must be pointed). So, the next talk, Piers takes it the other way depending upon who the guest de jour is, and how the interviewer has been told to handle them as an editorial/production/political network directive. It could also be considered that deep down, one can't ignore what is in front of their eyes, and then there are the contracts they sign that may get in the way of their consciousness (Tucker had contracts that in the end Fox tried to leverage against him and he stood his ground and bailed out). So, is it simply that to remain on the air and in contract, to one degree or another, Piers is told you can say this, but please don't say that? What he really thinks, don't know, yet his on-air words carry weight to his viewers.

Piers's brother is a 37 year British military veteran, so some of that line of force may have rubbed off on him.

Of course that support is kept high by devout Christians who believe that the final battle between good and evil is taking place there, unaware that they're programmed to be on the side of pure evil.

This is really something to observe, the devout can get many things, and yet in this they are driven to the absurd: nothing can take them off the rapture train. Moreover, the Christian radio networks are very powerful on keeping them on biblical prophetic message, including red cows:

Israel's red heifers and the looming sacrifice at Al-Aqsa mosque to bring about the 'messiah and end times' - CBS (call it anthropomorphic biblically prophesy, if it can't happen naturally, by god we we will make it happen in a lab)

Then there is Military itself, along with the MIC, which is steeped in the message that has served for a long time, certainly since after WWII.

If not for this rapture business, the Christian right could start seeing this differently, yet it can't be a question like this minister had it:

The Origins

Where did this idea or teaching come from? Has the Church believed this doctrine for the entirety of its nearly 2,000-year history? The answer is no, it hasn’t. In fact, this is a relatively new view for Christians to hold. It emerged in the 1830’s. John Nelson Darby was the first to teach and introduce this idea to his congregation. He is the founder of the group later known as The Plymouth Brethren. They were conservative, nonconformist Protestants who broke away from the Church of Ireland. Darby taught the view of a rapture out of the world. Many people believe he piggybacked off of the comments made by a young girl named Margaret MacDonald, who had a vision in 1830 of the end times and the Church being raptured from the Earth. However, there is no way of confirming if this was an influence on Darby’s teaching.

Darby’s teaching made its way across Europe and eventually to America. It gave rise to a theological view known as Dispensationalism. This way of understanding the Bible and God’s interaction with man divides history into six dispensations. God deals with humanity differently in each dispensation. These views were picked up and popularized by C. I. Scofield in the late 1800’s. He produced a Bible with references (even though he had no formal training in theology) known as the Scofield Reference Bible in 1909. It was distributed in England and America and became the primary source for Protestants to understand the Bible. This became the almost unquestioned view by many Protestants in America. This spread the idea of rapture teaching further and further. Scofield became a pastor in Dallas, TX and helped found Dallas Theological Seminary. It was popularized and spread further by D. L. Moody and his Moody Bible Institute. Moody invited many of the Plymouth Brethren to teach in his Bible schools. From these institutions, literature, and the preaching of these men and others, this dispensational, pre-tribulation rapture theology immersed itself in American culture.

If one moves to the words of Paul, seeing the unseen, it may make more sense.

Dec 2019

(L) Okay. I guess we should ask some general questions. Maybe I'll ask about this book I just finished about Paul and the Gospel of Mark. Have I pretty much laid things out as accurately as possible?

A: And more than that!

Q: (L) In this recent book I read about Paul, it basically exhibits what Paul was seeing or perceiving in his visions, or his conversations, or his channelings with Jesus I guess you'd call it. It's pretty much what we have received via this communication. Now, this guy interprets righteousness as absolution. I would like to ask about this absolution/righteousness issue. What did Paul actually mean?

A: Something rather like what you and others have experienced as "cleansing" or "opening" of the conscience as Gurdjieff described it.

Q: (L) So in other words, this getting "saved" or "made righteous" or having absolution or whatever is not necessarily an instantaneous thing?

A: Exactly. But it can be in rare instances.

Q: (L) But for most people, it would be more like what Jeanne De Salzmann describes in the First Initiation. First, you have to get to the point where you can really see yourself, see your lies, see how you have identified with your false personality, and grow that spiritual part of yourself which is the "spirit self" as Paul describes it - as opposed to the fleshly self. Paul says that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. What he means is not necessarily that you have to die, but that it is that inner self, that awareness, that conscience, that spirit self that has to be brought to awareness and then grown and solidified, more or less. That is being "saved", so to say.

A: Yes

Q: (L) And that's pretty much what Paul says because he doesn't describe it as an instant process. He says you need to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. So it's something that requires work and time. And yet Christianity as it exists today has distorted this to where they say, "Oh, all you have to do is come down to the altar and say you believe" and that's it. That's just not the way it works.

A: Consider that much editing and confusion has entered the texts for impure purposes.

Q: (L) Impure purposes... You mean like people seeking power and control?

Q: (L) So am I right that the Book of Mark was an amalgamation of elements of Paul's Christ overlaid on Judas the Galilean, and the Judas the Galilean figure was completely stripped of his revolutionary character and that sort of thing?

Q: (L) So there was a Jewish Christ, and there was Paul's Christ. They were combined to make Jesus of Nazareth, the hippy who went around in sandals doing miracles?

Q: (L) Any other questions?

(Joe) Who was Paul's Christ?

A: Caesar!

Q: (Joe) Did Paul know that?

Yet back to the rapture business, the Minister above mentions Darby, tied to the British Admiral Horation Nelson - godfather to John Nelson Darby who is said to have helped seed the rapture message in the U.S.? However, some say no and some say he did (at 25:20 Matt Ehret does - like this Minister above). Looking in the bible for real references is very sketchy indeed - biblical citations are listed here, however how it was all stitched together to that message I've no idea, and yet sadly it is a dominating religious support power that has charted the course today.

So again, without these primary rapture biblical ties in the U.S., Israel would never have achieved what it did, it may never have reanimated in the first place when the British helped shape a new land in recognition to the biblical old land, and never would have been allowed to do what it does regardless.

What is the whole text of what Peterson wrote there? He has blocked a bunch of us, so we can no longer see his posts on X...

I think this goes back to a comment he made years ago during a Q&A, where he said, kind of tongue in cheek, something like "I certainly don't want to go psychoanalytic on this... BUT [laughter]" and he basically makes the point that under feminism Western men can't be "openly men" and that women are sort of unconsciously attracted to the more traditional masculine ways of Muslim immigrants. Which, I suppose, may contain a kernel of truth, at least for the "peak woke" era of 2016 and its aftermath. But he clearly said this in this oldschool Peterson, funny way if I remember all of this correctly.

What I find interesting is that Peterson now kind of has the same views as at the beginning, but it's like a caricature of those views. He just runs with them, applying them to the wrong contexts and in this sort of over-the-top and unhumourous way. I mean, he has been wrong about things from the very beginning, but there was a different vibe. Something definitely feels completely off about the guy these days.

EDIT - I read "context" instead of "text" in your question @Niall. Dang it, I should leave speed reading to those who know how to :-D

[...]
However, the Secretary of State added that it was only an assessment, and that more investigating was needed for the administration of US President Joe Biden to come up with definitive conclusions.
If "it was only an assessment", does this mean that Blinken's statement is not official? - I don's get it, because it is very contradictory. So, from one hand he is officially criticizing Israel for violating the international law, and from other hand his statement is just "assessment".

Oh, I get it: From one hand he is washing his ass in the eyes of Israel, and from other hand he is washing his ass in the eyes of US public. Elections are coming, and Biden administration desperately needs votes, you know.

Speaking of votes...Let's go Brandon!

Back
Top Bottom