Wake Up Get Healthy Blog

robert4health

A Disturbance in the Force
Just want to share with you a little about why I decided to do a blog called Wakeupgethealthy.com

Many people have no clue why they have become sick and in many cases have reached their limit and the prescriptions that they are on have done nothing for them.

I was one of them. I actually had an angina attack years ago and was able to find a natural supplement that helped me. I also did some changes to my diet. Now I am 65 years old and a few months ago had a relaps an felt another attack coming on.

I went on the net and found out that in 1998 three Nobel Prize winners had made a HUGE discovery that can totally reverse hard disease. Here we are 14 years later an I am just finding out about this. So, yes I was angry because my doctor never told me about it.

Three doctors, Robert F. Furchgott and Louis J. Ignarro together with a physician, Dr. Ferid Murad uncovered an amazing truth – that blood vessels dilate because the endothelial cells in arteries produce a molecule that signals to the surrounding vascular muscle cells "telling" them to relax. They called this signaling molecule EDRF or the endothelium-derived relaxing factor. But what was the factor? It was Nitric Oxide, a gas comprised of one nitrogen molecule and one oxygen molecule. NO is your body’s own built-in, natural protection against heart disease. Unfortunately, most adults over 40 don’t produce enough in order to achieve optimal health.

Some scientists believe Nitric Oxide is as important to human life as oxygen.
* Nitric Oxide optimizes circulation and is involved in virtually every organ system in our body.
* More blood flow means better brain function and better attention.
* More blood flow means better oxygen transfer and more energy.
* More blood flow means a better sex life. (Nitric Oxide is a key ingredient in many well-known erectile dysfunction products because it stimulates penile blood flow.)
* Nitric Oxide also has important properties in the immune system where it helps us fight off infections and cancer cells, as well as in the nervous system where it helps our brain cells communicate properly.

:DTo learn more about the discovery of Nitric Oxide be sure to visit my blog and click on (Heart Health ) _http://wakeupgethealthy.wordpress.com/heart-health
This is information that you will want to save and share with people in need to know to help save their hearts.

Be blessed
Robert

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitric_oxide
Pediatric and adult use
Currently in the United States nitric oxide use is not approved for any population other than neonates.

I went to your Wordpress and noticed you are selling this stuff. Wiki also seems to disagree with what you've posted. Do you have credible research to back up your claims other than the handful of testimonies on your page? Also, please post in the Newbies section if you intend to be active on this forum. Right now you are just an advertisement for a potentially harmful product.

Back
Top Bottom