Waco TV Mini Series

Ocean

The Living Force
I just watched the 2018 mini series Waco.

It was a powerful and compelling story, based on the books of the chief FBI Negotiator Gary Noesner and Branch Davidian survivor David Thibodeau.

The series documents the use of pysops, as well as accounts by surviving members. There were several tactics, which were used to demoralize the members. For almost two months, there were flashing bright lights. Loud speakers played sounds of rabbits being slaughtered, the sound of a dentist's drill, and clips from talk shows about how David Koresh is much hated, played 24 hours a day.

"In February 1993, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms raids David Koresh's Branch Davidian compound, a small religious community located just outside of Waco, Texas, triggering a drawn-out gun battle that kills four ATF agents and six civilians and wounds dozens more people. After a 51-day standoff, the conflict ends when an FBI assault leads to a fire that engulfs the compound, killing 76 Branch Davidians, including Koresh. Told from the perspectives of those who were there, including chief FBI negotiator Gary Noesner and survivor David Thibodeau, the six-part scripted series "Waco" dramatizes one of the most misunderstood stories in American history. "

I have not seen the miniseries.

This is an analysis of the series. This man calls it a whitewash and propaganda. See what you think.

<iframe width="790" height="444" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is an analysis of the series. This man calls it a whitewash and propaganda. See what you think.

I agree with the man.

When Waco started I had no clue what it was all about. However later some facts leaked out and doubt started to set in on how the FBI operates. Add to Waco the operations against the Native Indians, the militia guy in the middle of the woods with his family, and then the cattle ranchers in Montana and the picture is Really Ugly. These demonstrations of extreme use of force , IMHO, is there for a purpose. It is to remind people in relatively high positions of what is waiting IF THEY GET STRANGE IDEAS on how a Democracy should operate. Waco was a disgusting psychopathic operation.

They did the same thing with the story of the preacher Jim Jones, around the 80's after the tragedy at the Guyanna island. They did a tv movie lying about the story, and at that time I believed this story as they told us. But the truth was very different!

This video nicely summarizes the cover-up.

The Lies

I have completely forgotten that this was all happening while Buba was running the show with Hillary. To make it even better Vince Foster name comes up in all this. Amazing how they climb the power structure on people's dead bodies.

Learning more about Waco.
I just watched the documentary : Waco - Rules of Engagement.
A William Gazecki 1997 documentary.

I currently live near Waco. Nobody around here who I have spoken to believes the official story.

I remember when I first heard the news. I was standing in line at the post office in Tampa, Florida where we were living at the time. The post office had a TV playing in the upper corner for the people in line to watch while waiting. The news came on, with images of smoke and flames. I thought, not again! (thinking of the government's massacre of citizens at Ruby Ridge). Nothing surprised me at that point, as I had been studying and experiencing the government justice (sic) system for several years by then.

On the Mike Rivero show recently, after the church shootings in Texas, he reminded us that the biggest church shooting ever, was in Waco, Texas, and carried out by our government.

It's amazing how the lying just seeps into everything. While just looking around with GOOGLE I found this court case related to Waco,
United States of America, Plaintiff-appellee, v. Brad Eugene Branch, Kevin Whitecliff, Jaime Castillo, Renoslenny Avraam, Paul Fatta and Graeme Leonardcraddock, Defendants-appellants, 91 F.3d 699 (5th Cir. 1996)

Where I find this,

This is an appeal of six defendants convicted of federal crimes for their role in the dramatic and tragic events at Mount Carmel outside Waco, Texas during the early months of 1993. A firefight erupted when federal agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms attempted to execute a search and arrest warrant on February 28, 1993. Four agents and three residents of the compound lost their lives. Each defendant now challenges his conviction and sentence.

This must be some word game. The rest who died were apparently classified as "non-residence".

I'm glad Ocean brought this case out of the Lost Memory Hole.

I never believed the official story either.
Waco 2018 Mini Series portrays Koresh as a reasonable albeit misguided person. Similar to the documentary which goes more into his background. He was born into the Davidian church.
It also does not portray the ATF or FBI in a favourable light. Yes there was a lot of poetic license in the details of numbers and survivors. But I came away quite settled that the only official person which came across as having some humanity was the chief negotiator. The others were made to look like monsters.

It also does not portray the ATF or FBI in a favourable light. Yes there was a lot of poetic license in the details of numbers and survivors. But I came away quite settled that the only official person which came across as having some humanity was the chief negotiator. The others were made to look like monsters.

The ATF, FBI etc. follow orders. They don't do anything (much) without being told what to do by the Top. Even the Top of FBI follows the orders from further up the Top ;-) Hence personnaly I don't have an issue with the ground level people (OK, they do have a choice whether to be in the Org.) as they are told what must be done and HOW it is to be done. Blaming them is what the Magician wants us to do.

Terrific show!

It gave the Branch Davidians a fair hearing, and 'truthified' the BS the media reported about them at the time: that Koresh was evil incarnate, that he and his followers were intent on mass suicide, and that the Feds did everything they could to avoid casualties.

Koresh still comes across as loopy, but that's because he was. The actor who played him was superb. Koresh was a really talented musician and the show includes a scene that did apparently take place: as the Feds ramped up their sick psy-ops, blaring screaming sounds at the ranch all night long for weeks on end, supposedly to force the residents out, they briefly got a generator restarted, cranked up their own sound system and rocked out I Still Believe.

So yeah, you'll find yourself, probably for the first time, rooting for the Branch Davidians! And you'll never use the media's terminology (e.g. 'cult compound') ever again.

In the end though, it was pure tragedy, with so many essentially good people being unnecessarily martyred for their faith. So while you'll likely enjoy the show, beware that the last episode is bleak.

He has a point regarding the politics of it: the Clinton admin was NOT 'tricked' by the FBI into green-lighting the final raid - the order came from the top down. DC was very sensitive to Waco becoming a symbol of resistance and had every motive to crush it. But it's unreasonable to accuse the producers of 'misleading' viewers because they failed to depict the US government as being rotten from the top down. They too have to pick their battles wisely.

Laura asked the Cs about the Waco siege back in 1994:

Q: (L) Did the United States government deliberately murder the Branch Davidians at Waco?

A: Close. Led them to destroy themselves.

Q: (L) How?

A: Psychological warfare tactics.

Q: (L) Did the US government set their compound on fire?

A: No.

Q: (L) Who set the compound on fire?

A: Branch Davidians. Drove them crazy.

Q: (L) Were ELF or subliminals used?

A: Yes. As well as other means.

Back
Top Bottom