Волна: новый перевод/The Wave: new translation

Мы опубликовали последнюю главу третьего тома Волны.

We have published the last chapter of the Wave 3.
СПАСИБО огромное за Ваш труд по переводам. Вы делаете очень полезные вещи, и я и другие читатели со слабым знанием английского языка очень вам благодарны.
Я как раз хотел уточнить - может быть вы знаете - сколько может стоить перевод книги, если заказать его на коммерческой основе? Сейчас вы делаете это на энтузиазме, но вдруг получится перевести быстрее? Книги очень полезные для саморазвития и заставляют задуматься.

THANK YOU so much for your translation work. You are doing very useful things, and I and other readers with little knowledge of English are very grateful to you.

I just wanted to clarify - maybe you know - how much can a translation of a book cost if ordered on a commercial basis? Now you do it with enthusiasm, but what if you can translate faster? Books are very useful for self-development and make you think.

I just wanted to clarify - maybe you know - how much can a translation of a book cost if ordered on a commercial basis? Now you do it with enthusiasm, but what if you can translate faster? Books are very useful for self-development and make you think.
It's not a question of funds because the material is so specific a translator must be very `fluent` in it. You can always make a donation if you want to thank people working here.

It's not a question of funds because the material is so specific a translator must be very `fluent` in it. You can always make a donation if you want to thank people working here.
Да, я обязательно постараюсь вас поддерживать! Спасибо вам за ваш труд.

Yes, I will definitely try to support you! Thank you very much, once again, for your work.

Back
Top Bottom