Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Accidentally videotaped in California, USA
29177_original46.jpg

Source:НЛО случайно сняли на видео в Калифорнии, США

What do you think about this?

On the 12th March 2021, while our ship was in Indian ocean sailing towards Bangladesh, we saw a mysterious light show on the night sky for 20 minutes around 2000 hrs (0800 pm). Our 3rd mate called me and told me about it and to bring my camera to photograph the moment. I went to bridge a minute later. There were also other people on the bridge including our Captain and Chief Engineer. We all saw the same thing. The Captain sir was the 1st one who noticed the light. I saw it 2-3 minutes later as the 1st picture on the video. But our captain sir said, initially when he saw it, it was more smaller and much brighter. I started to capture a timelapse with 1s exposure and 1 second interval and record 400 photos as you can see it was glowing and expanding in the timelapse, easily visible in naked eye at night. After the light disappeared, I took a photo of our ship's position (Latitude, Longitude, UTC time). We discussed about it, but nobody was sure about what it was or never saw this kind of light before. So, did any other people noticed this same event? Or can anyone explane it? If you can, please let me know in the comments. Thanks in advance ☺

Hunters captured on video UFO-transformer in the U.S. state of Texas

UFO sightings over Shaunie Peak in the U.S. state of Men

A UFO flight was observed in the sky over India

A UFO flew near a helicopter in the sky over Bangkok, Thailand

UFO sightings over Norwalk, California, USA

Something amazing happened to me this morning.

Around 06:00 hours I have gone out to my terrace to have a coffee before going to work.

The sky was clear and the stars were visible.

Suddenly a very bright star appears moving. And behind another and then two together and more and more.

All in a row forming a line. It would be 8 or 9.

As they moved away a little the first ones faded and disappeared until they all went out.

It was very nice and even I was in a state of amazement, when more began to appear in the same place.

And this time there were countless lights one after another. It lasted almost 2 minutes.

It was impressive.

The thought of help is on the way came to mind. It does not mean it has something to do with it, but it is what I thought.

An incredible display.

Many times I have seen one or two lights moving but nothing like this.

Could yes.

Especially if they can turn their light on and off. Sometimes they travel two by two, changing their position up and down, and can be seen with the naked eye with the light pollution of a city, in which only a few stars can be seen, the brightest.

But yes, It could be anything.:-)

Now you can maybe imagine this guy with 200 kg of TNT or C4 or whatever flying and detonating himself. Why would he do it ? I think that there is a huge probability that armies could have ability to completely erase ability to think (of a certain person) and make zombies of some people.

Also imagine certain Muslims, up to this time there are car bombs - suicide missions, in the future we may have flying suicide missions.

It could be related to the latest launch of Starlink satellites a few days ago.
Confirmed they were star link satellites.

Yesterday I saw them again and many more people. It was in the local press.

What a coincidence, with how big the world is that they pass just above my city.

Attachments

• starlink-k8aG-U100974701432mNF-1248x770@Diario Sur-kQjE-U140302917803USE-1248x770@El Comercio.jpg
    starlink-k8aG-U100974701432mNF-1248x770@Diario Sur-kQjE-U140302917803USE-1248x770@El Comercio.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom