Very Profound Metaphysical Experience/Vision While Meditating

• Thread starter Deleted member 8431
  • Start date
truth seeker said:
moksha said:
Truthseeker, not sure if that question was posed to me or to Jaymark.

What I meant was that perhaps it was a 'sign' personally for Jaymark on his progress, perhaps a nudge even to let him know he was going in the right direction. Or perhaps he was subconsciously asking 'the meaning of it all' and this was the response. I admit, without knowing his past history in detail, that is just my assumption. On the other hand perhaps it was something trivial, we can never know. Anyway, my point was that trying to analyze how this incident changed him (assuming it did, for example if he acted differently as a result of it) would provide some clue/idea on what it was all about, and if it worked for his benefit ultimately.
Yes, it was to you, moksha. I think I understand what you're saying, but the point I was trying to make was that because it is so difficult to discern what the source of these phenomenon are, it's not always fruitful to become caught up in them. So often, the source isn't 'positive' unfortunately and it can often wind up with us chasing our tails so to speak. Hope that's clearer. :)

Agreed, and now your point is clear. It's surprising sometimes how difficult communication can be with words! I would imagine if I had an experience like that it'd be hard for me to ignore it - knowing me I'd analyze it to death. Which as you point out, is probably counter-productive. Thanks for the feedback :)

truth seeker said:
While it's nice that you both feel you have a 'connection' to each other, this forum isn't a chat room. It would be great if you both lessen the noise a bit.

You are right.

moksha said:
Very interesting experience, thanks for sharing!

On what truthseeker said, caution is wise, I agree. But perhaps its a good idea to see where that experience has led you - in terms of your views on life in general and your life in particular. How did it change you? Thinking about this might provide you with some clues on if this was a positive, or not so positive experience. If it indeed was lies, then it will most likely come coated with a lot of truth - just need a tiny little lie in there to shift the course of your 'boat', so to speak. And that can be very hard to discern.

cheers!

I don't exactly see what you mean by caution, positive/negative and lies in relation to what I experienced.

What I experienced was, generally speaking, beyond those concepts. It was. Period. All that matters for me, as you point out exactly, is how it affected/affects me. On that I can, and will, elaborate of course with great pleasure.

I was all alone experiencing it. I don't see how 'someone' or 'something' else could have 'corrupted' my visions as they didn't really contain any form of primary message. So in all, I hardly see how a 'lie' could have been presented to me here. Feel free to relate to my OP if you think anything there could be a lie or anything.

The interpretation is purely mine. And perhaps it's where you would advise me to be cautious and I would understand.

That moment, with retrospect, has indeed changed my view about reality. It is where I 'understood' (or peeked at originally) fundamental concepts such as:

- Unity (Law of One)
- Law of Balance
- Illusion of Time
- Illusion of Polarity
- Great Cycle(s)
- Consciousness/Awarness
- Matter/Ether
- Sacred Geometry

Perhaps more but you get the gist of it. I from now on knew that I would never fall back into the confortable (but oh so empty at the same time) illusion that our world (universe) is finite, that we are here for no reason, that we only have 'one life to live' and that (this one is quite amusing as always) the universe created itself from nothing as an inevitable concequence of the laws of physics, no more, no less. That sort of mainstream materialistic view is not only for me obsolete but purely grotesque and 'supersticious' as good ol' Max Planck would say. That is to my eyes no diffrent than monotheistic religion for instance. You only see what you want to see. Not what really is. Science is downright corrupted at our level. 'Real science' exists but very few are 'allowed' to play with it. UFT has been resolved perhaps a hundread years ago and yet, on the surface, we act as if metaphysics is *still* some sort of New Age crap. Thanks to cointelpro and pals.

So basically, without further mainstream science bashing, all I can say is that from that moment, I have decided that I wouldn't allow myself anymore to dwell in lies and deception (the great illusion). But that didn't happen right away as I was caught in the bearings of wishful thinking. Note that it had nothing to do with my experience that day, it was the result of me simply fallinf in the trap of 'The Secret'. It actually never did anything else but bringning me on the edge of death and suicidal thoughts.

After recovering from my last big 'struggle' with it, I fell onto this website and that was the most profound, life-changing thing that ever happened. That's why I can now objectively talk about my past and interpret it in another way that makes a lot more sense even to my own-self.

I'll add more as the discussion goes.

Peace to you all and thanks for replying.

Ekios said:
Just to give you an idea, when I started reading her work, I "asked" once before falling asleep to "see what it will be in 4th D" ... and I dreamed about myself being over (floating 5 meters upper) some bad stone giant who always tries to grab me and some friends/relatives. We have always to "move/fly" far from him/them, I/we know they are numerous, we split then regroup somewhere else. (I make it VERY short and I keep it vague on purpose, i'm not fine to give it all yet, feeling naked)
I definitely understand that anyone would be curious about such an experience - it's quite natural. Perhaps it may help you to reread what I wrote to moksha above.

In reading about the different things people go through, often what connects them is the fact that they lead the person to feel 'special'. 'Negative' beings can and have altered people's feelings so that they think it's a positive experience. This can especially occur when one is asking. Unfortunately, we can never be really sure 'who' will answer the call.

In addition, at the end of the day, what really matters is what we're able to Do - how we can best serve others. Know that I'm not trying to negate your experience. There's nothing wrong with posting about it in order to gain objective feedback.

It's very easy to want to believe that such experiences are 'good' but it's important to try and be more discerning and consider the possibility that all may not be what it seems.

Ekios said:
truth seeker said:
While it's nice that you both feel you have a 'connection' to each other, this forum isn't a chat room. It would be great if you both lessen the noise a bit.
:huh:
The above exchange I posted is basically a conversation between you and JayMark that doesn't really add any relevant information to the thread. You may want to see this link if you are unclear. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

truth seeker said:
I definitely understand that anyone would be curious about such an experience - it's quite natural. Perhaps it may help you to reread what I wrote to moksha above.
It did indeed helped me :)

truth seeker said:
In reading about the different things people go through, often what connects them is the fact that they lead the person to feel 'special'. 'Negative' beings can and have altered people's feelings so that they think it's a positive experience. This can especially occur when one is asking. Unfortunately, we can never be really sure 'who' will answer the call.

In addition, at the end of the day, what really matters is what we're able to Do - how we can best serve others. Know that I'm not trying to negate your experience. There's nothing wrong with posting about it in order to gain objective feedback.
I didn't take it that way (negative) don't worry, on the contrary, as you said, I posted those details to get feedback :)

truth seeker said:
It's very easy to want to believe that such experiences are 'good' but it's important to try and be more discerning and consider the possibility that all may not be what it seems.
Euuuuh ... well ... ok I was very vague so lets give a "little detail" : My 2 dreams were not "good" at all, they both depressed me a lot, toked to me the whole day after to get other them. The one I mentioned here was filed with loneliness even if I wasn't always alone during it. Anyway it is still very complicated to explain that dream, I don't have enough vocabulary in English or in French since a lot of details were "feelings" and "colors" and "sounds" but I cannot describe them, at all.

truth seeker said:
The above exchange I posted is basically a conversation between you and JayMark that doesn't really add any relevant information to the thread. You may want to see this link if you are unclear. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
We won't argue here I for my part was just answering back, being polite to someone funny :)

Ekios said:
We won't argue here I for my part was just answering back, being polite to someone funny :)

Ekios, the point is that this is a research forum with a very specific purpose. Everytime you post something that does not add data to the discussion, it is noise and this is a very busy forum. It is very important to minimize the noise. In the future, please don't respond to any post just to 'be polite to someone funny'.

moksha said:
What I meant was that perhaps it was a 'sign' personally for Jaymark on his progress, perhaps a nudge even to let him know he was going in the right direction. Or perhaps he was subconsciously asking 'the meaning of it all' and this was the response.

I think it was both. I was still, at that time, caught in wishful thinking but very eager to know Truth. Eventually I, by myself, decided to let go with the whole 'Law of Attraction à la The Secret' and head on to something else. That is only when I found about the C's and Ra. Perhaps I needed to overcome the issue of whishful thinking all by myself before I could be 'ready' for this (here).

I admit, without knowing his past history in detail, that is just my assumption.

There are some of my past life's experiences posted in the newbie forum in my own introduction thread "Hello From Québec" or something like so. On the other hand, you can always ask any question you want about my past life in relation to anything here. There souldn't be much I wouldn't be willing to share anyways (if any).

On the other hand perhaps it was something trivial, we can never know.

Perhaps. But I seriously doubt it. Close to 'not-at-all' actually. I don't think such a thing happens randomly. I had asked to know, to see and to understand. This is, in my opinion, one of the anwsers I got.

If it haden't been of this, maybe I wouldn't even be here talking with you and reading the material. Or worst, I may not have abandonned the idea of wishful thinking and be simply physically dead (because wishful thinking brouth me on the edge of it man, more than once). Sort of like a butterfly effect. Every little events/experience (as small and insignificant as they might seem) all lead us to where we are at the present moment.

Anyway, my point was that trying to analyze how this incident changed him (assuming it did, for example if he acted differently as a result of it) would provide some clue/idea on what it was all about, and if it worked for his benefit ultimately.

Yes! That what matters here as expressed in my posts.

Peace.

truth seeker said:

Very well put.

The experience itself was only that: an experience. Whether it was positive or negative is strictly subjective and only relates to how it affected me.

Of course, feeling 'special' is quite indeed a deadly trap to fall into. Wishful thinking at it's best. I did feel 'special' but no more, no less following the experience. Note that I do not feel 'special' anymore but rather 'part of everything like everything else'.

If you look at the various concepts I interpreted from it, you'll notice that STS/STO principle was not included (at that time). In retrospect, I think that I have seen it and that it was presented to me as a giant 'ying-yang' swirling. Two opposing but yet equivalent forces acting together within a great cycle (the 'breathing'). One was light, one was darkness. Both entangled to eachother and both being a fundamental principle of creation.

Thank you guys for helping me out.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom