Very interesting information, about transgenderism

I think many of the more religious references while being a turn-off may have some value if viewed as man's feeble attempt to understand these "evil spirits". Personally, I have had to reconcile previous religious beliefs with the information the Cs have given in the session transcripts.

Before reading some of Gurjieff's suggestions to use "strategic enclosure" I once tried to describe 4th density STS to my mother. In the end I had to say that 4D STS beings are very much like demons/demonic spirits.
They are one and the same I think, demons/4D STS. I visited for a few days with friends I haven't had contact within a good 10 years recently. My friends husband is a Pastor (Christian) and my friend is a good Pastors wife! My friend said at one point, we believe the devil and demons are real. I couldn't argue with that because I believe that also, I don't call them that, and I'm not sure about there being one Big Guy named the Devil, but maybe. They are also committed to following a STO path which I agree with also. I'm sure they have other words for that which follow their faith but its the meaning thats important and not the words. The Gnostics called the STS Archons, humans attempt to figure it out for sure. One doesn't have to be religious to see value in these concepts OSIT. The dominating and obsessiveness of religious groups has certainly turned a lot of people off over the centuries. I didn't speak to these friends for many years since in their initial zeal, for their new found religion, they tried to "save"me. They are older and wiser now it seems. Much more externally considerate and me too!

I am glad you had the courage to tell your story and also glad you seem to be doing well after all the changes you have undergone.
Me too.

goyacobol, very good analogy about the box. Also, some think, John Keel, Jacques Valle, passages in the Bible may be describing UFO's and alien visitation. WOULD NOT go there with my friends however. My friends husband saw a UFO once and we spoke a lot about that. He's already to read Operation Trojan Horse and The Mothman Prophesies. That might give his world a bit of a tweek! :halo: I also recommended Hostage to the Devil :evil:.

Last edited:
I am cross-posting this:

An interesting news item about a 14-year-old boy who transitioned to a girl, but decided to become a boy again after taking puberty blockers. He is now waiting for an operation to have his breasts surgically removed, which apparently can only be done in a few countries like South Korea.

His mother and a Sydney paediatrician and professor voice their concerns about doctors who do not allow kids to grow out of their 'gender dysphoria'. Mum did support her son transitioning and even states that 'no child would do this on a whim', but seems to forget that 12-year-olds do not understand the consequences of their actions and I think she didn't either? Eventually she gave in to his wish, because she was afraid he would commit suicide or run away which suggests issues that are far greater than wanting to be a girl. She allowed the child to take her oestrogen medication even though the law in Australia stipulates kids have to wait until they are 16 and have court approval.

Although I understand the distress this must have caused her I do think she refuses to take responsibility for her own role in this tragedy. FWIW.

They are one and the same I think, demons/4D STS.

For a while I did think that they were essentially the same too, but I do think that a distinction can be made between 4D STS and so-called demonic entities, fwiw. What's confusing is that they both essentially exist or reside in the more etheric realms of reality; 4D STS in the partly physical, partly etheric 4D, and demons in a non-physical state that is closer to 5D - and probably in stark contrast to angels or powerful 5D STO beings that, as we've been reading about in the afterlife literature, have great responsibilities towards the best interests of humanity. It may also be that some demonic entities exist in lower levels of 4D, or the astral, but have none of the partial physicality of 4D beings in the way that we understand it. And its probably more complicated than even this would suggest.

I think that what makes it easy to mix up is that - whether demonic or 4D STS - there is a shared ability between the two to mess with us here in 3D from their respective non-physical (or partially non-physical) vantage points, and that there is also a shared orientation of malevolence, or evil, among the two. Both types seek to influence us, feed on us and harm us - but each in their own way, with maybe some overlap - but also with different 'skill sets', effects, approaches, and in the case of 4D STS, technology. Its through knowledge, awareness and the connections we make via prayer, and other practices, that we steel and strengthen ourselves against both types of negative influences.

In the following article we learn that the UK's first gender identity clinic has been trying to squelch criticism of its horrible practices:

One of Tavistock's own governors even quit the organization last year over its fast-tracking of these surgeries:

Now Tavistock is a really interesting organization because, according to some, it is actually an elitist think tank that seeks to do nothing less than propagandize and program Western culture through 'social engineering'. Its been around since WW II, and has had some major psychologists and leading figures associated with it. To give one an idea of how influential this group is, its organizations like Rand Corporation, the Stamford Institute (and several other groups connected to intelligence and military organizations in the US) that are the apparent brainchildren The Tavistock Institute.

All of this speaks greatly to what's been discussed on the 'Gay Germ' thread about how US intelligence agencies have infiltrated and steered LGBT issues in the US.

So it seems likely that this effort towards mass cognitive dissonance - in the form of gender dysphoria (but certainly a lot of other issues too) - is a multi-pronged effort. Kind of like the way the US uses all sorts of 'soft power' strategies towards dominating other countries geopolitically with the use of 'color revolutions'. Similarly, the folks at Tavistock sit around and brainstorm ways to steer Western society towards certain nefariously-inspired ends which seek to weaken the moral, social and perhaps spiritual structures that help to maintain groups of people to live in relative health.

The following link is to a pdf of a book called THE TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE OF HUMAN RELATIONS Shaping the Moral, Spiritual, Cultural, and Political and Economic Decline of the United States of America

I haven't read it yet but it looks darned interesting for all it suggests. But if anyone's interested in a hard copy you can expect to pay over $300 for it on Amazon because it is likely out of print.

I agree with you Ennio and your explanation is how I see it as well more or less. For simplicity's sake and finding common ground with these friends, I lumped 4D STS all together since the only categories they likely know are angels and demons. Intuitively I feel demons don't have any physicality (but maybe some do). They are at the very bottom of the food chain and are close to being absorbed back into Source. A nightmare I had once describes them ,or one species of demon. The movie Gremlins is close, when the furry cuties turned into nasty, long toothed, snarling beasts. They came at me determined to eat me alive! Yuck, totally parasitic.

The lower astral realm of Earth is an interesting subject and I'd like to know more about that. Its been discussed a lot in esoteric books but can't say how truthful all that is.

The book you linked does look very interesting and its good to see the govenor of Tavistock quit.

Transgender - just some thoughts ...

If you go with the thought - "All is lessons" and you throw "reincarnation" into the mix - we are born as a certain gender, to work towards those lessons, that are needed as part of our learning experience and to add to the lessons already attained.

Each life time is given a purpose. Part of that purpose and the lessons it engenders, involves being either "male or female" and that gender itself, gives us the innate tools and instincts to work with, as a base - towards those lessons and experience.

Then one morning, you wake up with the feeling - I no long want to be a male, I should have been born - a female. The thought becomes "a desire" and works it's way into "an obsession". The obsession then creates inner conflict with mental and emotional stress. The stress and obsession eventually leads to physically "acting out and mimicking" the opposite sex.

Question is - "Has the individual broken it's own Life Contract - in it's Destiny Profile" and altered "the purpose" for this life time? I would imagine, the conditions would set that individual up for another incarnation, to fulfill the lessons that were aborted?

In cases, where an individual chooses a physical/medical transformation to the opposite sex ... on a theoretical moral basis, would the individual fulfill the spectrum of what is technically referred to - as the 7 Cardinal or Deadly Sins? (Sorry for going "Biblical"?)

Lust - a strong passion and desire to be the opposite sex - (the opposite - being Chastity and self control)

Gluttony - excessive need to indulge in acting out as the opposite sex - (the opposite - tolerance/temperance)

Greed - as in an excessive need or pursuit to alter one's physical appearance - (the opposite - charity/giving energy to worthy cause)

Sloth/laziness - self absorbed on one's own appearance, neglecting outside interests - (the opposite - diligence and productive activities)

Wrath - strong hatred or anger towards oneself - (the opposite - patience and understanding)

Envy - strong desire to be the opposite sex - (the opposite - kindness towards oneself)

Pride - excessive self centered ego view of oneself - (the opposite - humility and sharing)

Your thoughts are welcomed.

Your thoughts are welcomed.

I think all those 7 deadly sins apply to anyone regardless of gender. You raise a good point to ponder as far as accepting or rejecting your birth gender since there may be a lesson connected to the birth gender.

Genetics is a curious thing I think. There are many mysteries we still don't understand about DNA.

Session 10 December 1994:
Q: (L) When we go into 4th density are we going to be free of mosquitoes, roaches, slimy worms, slugs and so on?

A: No.

Q: (L) In conjunction with DNA changes, is there any similarity between the human race and the idea of transformation relating to populations such as grasshoppers into locusts?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) When grasshoppers turn into locusts, they swarm when their population gets too large.

A: All is part of natural cyclical process.

Q: (L) Was the DNA change that we are experiencing programmed into us so that after so many generations these changes would just sort of kick in?

A: Close.

Q: (L) So, we all selected certain bodies before we incarnated that would be prime for this programming?

A: Are you ready to be hermaphrodites?

Q: (L) Is that what we are going to be?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (T) Since you are riding this wave, in order to communicate, since the wave is what you are using to focus this contact with, and you are, whoever you may be at whatever point the wave is, you gave Barbara Marciniak information under the name "Pleiadians". You are telling us this. Have you told the other people, such as Barbara Marciniak, that you are contacting other people?

Q: (L) So, Barbara may not know that the contacts are the same only under a different name?

Q: (L) Is it because she didn't ask?

A: Progressive information. Also, system is like mosaic.

Q: (L) Does this mean that different people get different pieces of the mosaic?

Q: (T) But, you have told us that you have contacted others under other names?

Q: (T) Have you told the others?

Q: (T) Why have you not contacted the others and told them this?

A: Just answered. Progressive.

Q: (T) Are you still contacting Barbara?

A: Not at this point. She is in pause mode.

Q: (T) Does she know this?

A: Yes. Write to her and tell her to call "Cassiopaea". Next stop is Leo.

Q: (T) In some time in the future, the next sending point is Leo. Does that mean that at some point we will not be able to contact you?

A: We just told you who to call.

Q: (T) Well, what I am having trouble understanding is why we have to call to a certain space point. We are now in touch, does this channel not stay open?

A: Reference point.

Q: (T) So it doesn't matter as long as we meet regularly to talk with you?

Q: (T) Barbara is also able to continue talking to you even though you are no longer the Pleiadians?

A: She may talk to someone else.

Q: (T) Are you saying that she is channelling some other source at this point?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) J.Z. Knight supposedly channelled Ramtha. Who was Ramtha?

A: Originally valid source.

Q: (L) Did that change?

A: Greed.

Q: (T) So she faked it?

Q: (L) I wanted to ask about something you mentioned last night; I haven't transcribed the tape, but you said something about being a 4th density candidate and I had not heard you use the term before. What is a 4th density candidate?

A: Self-explanatory.

Q: (L) How does one get to be a 4th density candidate?

A: Natural progression.

Q: (L) Is everyone on this planet a 4th density candidate?

Q: (L) How many are there?

A: Open.

Q: (L) Could someone become a candidate overnight who is not now a candidate?

I wonder if some of the transgender issues have anything to do with "A: Are you ready to be hermaphrodites?"

Question is - "Has the individual broken it's own Life Contract - in it's Destiny Profile" and altered "the purpose" for this life time? I would imagine, the conditions would set that individual up for another incarnation, to fulfill the lessons that were aborted?

That is a good question I think. I think we are all subject to these lessons/lesson.

Q: (L) The fellow who wrote the Ultimate Frontier, was he channeling that information or did those events he described actually take place?

A: Yes and yes.

Q: (L) Was he, in fact, the reincarnation of King David as he claimed?

A: If he prefers.

Q: (L) He lost me when he went off on his thing about women and that souls reincarnated as only one sex. (J) No, that's not so and I think switching sex has a lot to do with homosexuality. (L) Yes. (T) But I do think that a soul has a tendency to be more of one than the other.

Q: (L) I think it ends up being balanced.

A: It is all just lessons.

Q: (J) Does the human state of sexuality, such as homosexuality, have something to do with changing sexes from one lifetime to another?

A: Sometimes.

Q: (L) Of all the modes of sexual expression, which one is more likely to advance one to 4th density more rapidly?

A: Total celibacy.

Q: (D) Well then I'm okay! {laughter} (V) Can you explain why total celibacy?

A: Because you are then "letting go" of the cravings for physicality. {That is, celibacy when one has let go of cravings is effortless. Celibacy that is an effort is probably not positive because it is done in an effort to GET something, i.e. advance to 4D.}

Q: (T) It is a 3rd density act which entices you to 3rd density. (L) Okay, now, what is the second most likely for advancement? {laughter} (D) We have me taken care of, now we're going to get you taken care of! (J) In order of importance... {laughter}

A: Does it matter?

Q: (D) It does to Laura, would you please answer? (L) I suppose that everyone should get to the point that they would simply desire to be totally celibate and totally let go of all physical things and so forth, but, we have left to us, at this point, heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality and multisexuality {laughter} (D) We also have the ability to take pleasure in our physical bodies in those forms of sexuality. We have the ability to have pleasure in the flesh and they can't. And, what I have read, is that they envy that. (L) Is that true, that you envy our physicality?

A: No. Not in the least!

Q: (L) I have read that when you are at the higher spiritual levels that you can do a spiritual merge which is better than orgasm. Is that true?

A: Why do you need orgasm of any kind?

Q: (L) Well, it does seem to be like one of the ultimate experiences of physicality. (T) That's exactly it... it's physicality... (L) If that is so, isn't everything that exists in the physical, 3rd density world, in some way a reflection of experiences or states of being on higher realms?

A: 3rd density as you experience it is an illusion you have been fed to continue your imprisonment therein.

Q: (L) So, in other words, there is no cosmic orgasm that keeps the worlds in existence as exemplified by the eternally copulating Vishnu and Shiva?

A: That is Bull! {laughter}

Q: (L) Well, they teach this stuff in the Eastern religions and they even have the idols sculpted in this posture...

A: That is a rationalization to continue the illusion.

Q: (L) So, in other words, the orgasmic experience is quite literally a lure to keep us... (D) Controlled... (T) And in the third level... (L) Is that true?

Q: (L) Let's go back to a question I asked in another session on this same subject: what happens to our energy at the point of orgasm? Where does that energy go?

A: Drains to 4th level STS.

Q: (T) Is this a manifestation of the Lizards feeding off of us?

A: STSers there retrieve it.

Q: (T) So, orgasm is a 3rd density manifestation of the 4th density consumption of 3rd density energy?

A: One of their methods.

Q: (D) In "Bringers of the Dawn" it talks about sex and it says that it is an expression of love and so forth and that you should not have sex with someone who does not really love you.

A: Love is all that is needed.

Q: (L) If two individuals, as an expression of true love at higher levels, desire to express this love in a physical way, is it possible to channel the energy in a positive way without feeding the 4th level STS guys?

A: Nope.

Q: (L) In other words, no matter what you do, how you think, or whatever, that's where it goes?

A: Sex is a physical craving.

Q: (V) So, when the big transition comes, let me assume, anybody who is having sex at the time or has any kind of sexual relationships around that time is not going to transition because of that? (L) I don't think so... (V) Well, I just want to get this clear. Is that true?

A: No. Transition is the "Millennium." A thousand years is the 3rd level interpretation.

Q: (L) So, for a thousand years we will be living as physical beings in 4th density... so to speak... making this transition during this period... and, by the time it is over we will have done away with our physical appetites?

A: Close. Some will be there at the beginning, others will need more "time."

Q: (T) So, when we are on the 4th density, we are still in the physical, and we will still be consuming, will we then be consuming that energy from 3rd density, the orgasmic energy, or something like that?

A: Some.

Q: (D) Even if we are STO?

A: Not if completely STO.

Q: (D) Then how do we get energy.... we get energy from each other. Which is more powerful... the service... well we have to be service to others... (L) That is because STO multiplies and grows... STS just fragments, segregates, and gets smaller and smaller... (J) The law of diminishing returns. (D) We can access or receive other's energies as we give our own?

Q: (D) Well, then, that is where Service to Others is Service to Self. (L) Any last messages? I feel a lot of changing going on here. Is there anything for any of us in the way of guidance?

A: Only if requested specifically.

Q: (D) Am I contacting you when I channel at home?

A: Yes but be careful of corrupting influences. Soulsearch, T__.

Q: (T) I've been soul searching and soul surfing, too! Is Keen Industries going to do anything with me?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (T) Will I be able to contact you?

A: Here.

End of Session

I am cross-posting this:

An interesting news item about a 14-year-old boy who transitioned to a girl, but decided to become a boy again after taking puberty blockers. He is now waiting for an operation to have his breasts surgically removed, which apparently can only be done in a few countries like South Korea.

His mother and a Sydney paediatrician and professor voice their concerns about doctors who do not allow kids to grow out of their 'gender dysphoria'. Mum did support her son transitioning and even states that 'no child would do this on a whim', but seems to forget that 12-year-olds do not understand the consequences of their actions and I think she didn't either? Eventually she gave in to his wish, because she was afraid he would commit suicide or run away which suggests issues that are far greater than wanting to be a girl. She allowed the child to take her oestrogen medication even though the law in Australia stipulates kids have to wait until they are 16 and have court approval.

Although I understand the distress this must have caused her I do think she refuses to take responsibility for her own role in this tragedy. FWIW.

I'm noticing more and more similar articles on the internet, and support groups are appearing online in growing numbers for young people who wish to detransition. The general impression I've got from reading around is that they get little or no support from the trans community and are now starting their own groups to share their regrets and stories. I can only imagine their pain and anger as many of them seem to feel they were fast tracked, and have made these decisions without informed consent of the longer term consequences.

I think these situations must be totally heartbreaking for the parents, and some do no doubt allow the medications for fear of losing their child to suicide. The other problem is the power of the schools and states, which nowadays seems to over ride parental authority. There have been cases of parents threatened with loss of custody of their child if they don't affirm and support transitioning. I don't agree at all with what the mother did, but I think what may be happening in many cases, is that the parents are faced with fears of their child killing themselves or the state taking control of their child and making it happen anyway.

The C's did say that this would lead to tragedy and moral backlash and as usual, they were right.

The C's did say that this would lead to tragedy and moral backlash and as usual, they were right.

@manitoban ,

I think the word was actually "backfire" and it was more the reaction to the general "postmodernism" attempt to force a kind of spiritual unity on everyone. I think it may apply to some of those who have had regrets about their transgender attempts but probably not all.

Session 9 June 2018:
Q: (L) Well, according to the postmodernists, there is no objective reality. They say that everything people think is completely culturally conditioned, and one truth is no more true than another truth or whatever.

A: That will backfire tragically. Think "Tower of Babel."

Q: (L) So, in other words, this whole postmodernist conception of there being no objective truth is similar to the attempt to build a Tower of Babel?

Q: (Joe) The Tower of Babel was to be unable to speak the same language.

(Andromeda) It was to reach heaven.

(L) They were joining together to build this tower in order to reach heaven, and then God made them all speak different languages and scattered them all over. So the “unification of the masses” under the umbrella of Postmodernism has its own seeds of destruction of society contained within?

A: Right. Think of the strong fascist trend of the modern left.

Q: (L) Like the anti-smoking thing and trying to force vegetarianism, and “cultural diversity” and so forth. They have decided that they will arbitrate what people shall and shall not do under the guise of accepting all and anything that people might or might not do. It’s utterly bizarre. I'm trying to get through this Detmer book I'm reading about it but it’s difficult to imagine people coming up with things that are so retarded; I think it’s safe to say they are schizoid psychopaths because the thinking style is so characteristic. And they miss the big flaw: If everything is culturally conditioned or if there is no objective truth, then what a leftist says is equally culturally conditioned and as subject to the same conditions that what they say is not true either...

(Andromeda) Right. It should be...

(Pierre) The similarity with the Tower of Babel is that those people got together to become gods. It's the same as what the left is doing because they deny nature and the objective nature of the universe. And then they create “their” truth, and what they say is the truth, so they replace god.

(L) So in other words, this whole left attempt to take over our world is sort of what 2nd Thessalonians referred to as man attempting to take the seat of god in the temple, so to speak?

A: Yes. The Beast.

Just a note: The Tower of Babel in another session was not exactly the biblical interpretation of being an evil project like Postmodernism which is what I think is an artificial STS version of the Tower of Babel. If it was originally built as a natural unifying structure there would have been no need for the Lizzies to destroy it.

Session 5 October 1994:
Q: (L) What was the event a hundred or so years after the flood of Noah that was described as the confusing of languages, or the tower of Babel?

A: Spiritual confluence.

Q: (L) What purpose did the individuals who came together to build the tower intend for said tower?

A: Electromagnetic concentration of all gravity waves.

Q: (L) And what did they intend to do with these concentrated waves?

A: Mind alteration of masses.

Q: (L) What intention did they have in altering the mind of the masses?

A: Spiritual unification of the masses.

Q: (L) Who were the "gods" that looked down on the tower of Babel, at those who were building it with the intention of unification, and decided to destroy their works?

A: Lizards.

Q: (L) Okay, so the Lizzies blew up the tower of Babel. What else did they do to the minds of mankind; did they do something causing literal disruption of their understanding of language?

A: Close.

Q: (L) What tool did they use to accomplish this divisiveness?

A: Brainwashing of masses.

So, I think the "beast" is most likely the "Brainwashing of masses" using programming such as Postmodernism/Darwinism rather than the original intent of the Tower of Babel (unity) which was destroyed by the "Lizzies".

Last edited:
Goyacobol, I was referring to these comments specifically regarding children and transgender issues.

December 1, 2018 session

(Possibility of Being) I have a question about gender insanity and transgender stuff involving children and all this craziness. Is it something that will pass quickly like a fashion, or something that will affect the world for several generations?

A: It is more likely to cause tragedy and moralistic snapback.

I think all those 7 deadly sins apply to anyone regardless of gender. You raise a good point to ponder as far as accepting or rejecting your birth gender since there may be a lesson connected to the birth gender.

Genetics is a curious thing I think. There are many mysteries we still don't understand about DNA.

Thanks for responding, Goyacobol. :-)

I would also like to stress, my curiosity and questioning - is NOT intended to single out any one individual, gender or meant as "a judgment".

These questions are some of the one's, I have personally wrestled with, from time to time and would appreciate other's opinions and feed back.

"I think all those 7 deadly sins apply to anyone regardless of gender."

My question was specific, not generalized. By "choosing" through "Free Will" to willfully alter and transform the physical characteristics of one's sex - to the opposite of what was bestowed at Birth, has the individual taken on the precepts "of playing God" and working against a higher form of Intelligent Design? In a matter of speaking, working against the grain, and a systematic spiral evolution process for higher attainment and an eventual integration "with Source"?

The way I envision it, Soul Essence is our most precious commodity of unadulterated pure infinite knowledge - the direct connection to "the ONE or Source" that the Soul is a tiny fragment of? To abridge or forfeit the lessons intended for experience during a physical incarnation, is to stagnate or abort, an incremental progress on the spiral path of full integration and attainment?

Being a Soul fragment, we belong to a larger patchwork of Soul Essence. Through that integration, each fragment has purpose and given substance, which brings to mind, "No body - is a Nobody" in the over-all scheme of things. What we do or how we act, affects - not only ourselves but the environment and the other Souls within it.

I agree and I think, genetics do play an integral part in the mind-body experience. On the other hand, having a predisposition through genetics might offer an opportunity to alleviate or change one's lot - by exercising "willful intent" and working towards change.

In cases, where an individual chooses a physical/medical transformation to the opposite sex ... on a theoretical moral basis, would the individual fulfill the spectrum of what is technically referred to - as the 7 Cardinal or Deadly Sins? (Sorry for going "Biblical"?)

In pure speculation and expanding on the above ... in the case of a male transforming physical appearance outwardly to that of a female, (or vice versa), the male individual is physically projecting, a female persona and a degree of feminine traits - but the male genetics (DNA) remain the same. Isn't the individual working against it's own birth profile and inherited genetics, by "Being" one thing but pretending to be something else, a.k.a. an artificial construct/false identity? How does that affect the Soul and it's pre-mediated Birth profile? Does it set the Soul on a downward spiral, losing progress and stunting growth? Does a downward decent in the Soul's progress - lead to the eventual adoption of negative traits, such as those listed as the 7 Cardinal sin's?

What about non-religious Celibacy - the state of voluntary abstinence from sexual activity? Does it add or subtract from Soul growth? Or does it depend on "willful intent and purpose", as a mitigating factor? What are the effects on long term Celibacy, in terms of physical, mental and emotional development? Can the term "anti-social" be applied or is the term a modern day stigma and social construct?

Goyacobol, I was referring to these comments specifically regarding children and transgender issues.

December 1, 2018 session

(Possibility of Being) I have a question about gender insanity and transgender stuff involving children and all this craziness. Is it something that will pass quickly like a fashion, or something that will affect the world for several generations?

A: It is more likely to cause tragedy and moralistic snapback.

Thanks @manitoban , "snapback" instead of "backlash". It happens to me all the time trying to find references. One little word can make very difficult to find what we really try to remember.

That quote is right on for what you posted. I went for "backfire" and my post was much more general. Hopefully is was somehow a little relevant. Kind of "backfired" didn't it...:-P

Last edited:
I agree and I think, genetics do play an integral part in the mind-body experience. On the other hand, having a predisposition through genetics might offer an opportunity to alleviate or change one's lot - by exercising "willful intent" and working towards change.

@angelburst29 ,

I think your logic makes sense and I struggle with the same questions. For me the most difficult part is to know when we should be consciously "willful" and how and and why.

I am sure I am making mistakes and probably will in the future too. When you think about it many/most transgender persons are also "exercising willful intent" and they are "working towards change" in their relationship with their genetics. They have for various reasons come to see their genetics as the problem.

I have come to take seriously that we may have even been genetically manipulated which is not the heavenly perfection of the natural order that I was religiously taught growing up.

The Wave Chapter 62: Secret Games at Princeton
A: We have told you before: The Nazi experience was a “trial run,” and by now you see the similarities, do you not? […] Now, we have also told you that the experience of the “Native Americans” vis a vis the Europeans may be a precursor in microcosm. Also, what Earthian 3rd density does to Terran 2nd density should offer “food for thought.” In other words, thou are not so special, despiteth thy perspective, eh? And we have also warned that after conversion of Earth humans to 4th density, the Orion 4th density and their allies hope to control you “there.” Now put this all together and what have you? At least you should by now know that it is the soul that matters, not the body. Others have genetically, spiritually and psychically manipulated/engineered you to be bodycentric. Interesting, as despite all efforts by 4th through 6th density STO, this “veil remains unbroken.”

If I take the above C's statement to be true then I have a lot of questions about what exactly is "manipulated/engineered". Maybe that is why we are having these discussions on so many issues and topics. Hopefully together we can figure out the best way to deal with our choices and will. It all does seem to come back to the physicality we have chosen.

My question was specific, not generalized. By "choosing" through "Free Will" to willfully alter and transform the physical characteristics of one's sex - to the opposite of what was bestowed at Birth, has the individual taken on the precepts "of playing God" and working against a higher form of Intelligent Design? In a matter of speaking, working against the grain, and a systematic spiral evolution process for higher attainment and an eventual integration "with Source"?

This sounds plausible but I think it would depend on the individual in question, as there may be different causes that lead to the same effect, i.e. sex-change surgery.

Taking the view that souls to some extent choose what their lifetime will be like, being presented with some form of gender dysphoria, available sex-change technology and the social upheaval around it makes for an arduous mix. What lessons an individual soul may be seeking in this context may vary greatly.

In part I find it similar to silicone breast implants. I have no issue with it being done following a mastectomy and certainly some women might be truly psychologically affected by what their breasts look like and it might be a needed relief for them, but then there are masses of teenagers and young women getting implants, usually to the tune of "feeling better about themselves".

I suspect that things we do to "feel better about ourselves" lie in a large spectrum that goes from something like "reasonable/necessary", passing through "excessive/self-gratification" all the way to "deluded/self-harmful". And a particular action/decision might fit a different category depending on the individual circumstances. An action that brings balance to one might bring further imbalance to another.

Nonetheless, given the weaponized propaganda in favor of trans issues, I tend to see the majority of cases as most likely related to being deceived by negative forces instead of a necessary and positive adjustment to one's being.

Back
Top Bottom