Various interesting things in French : documentaries, etc.

A coincidence that I find quite strange, if not suspect :
C’est dans ce contexte que le 18 février, le président Macron vient passer plusieurs heures dans le quartier de Bourtzwiller, à quelques centaines de mètres du rassemblement de l’église de La Porte Ouverte. Les fidèles évangéliques sont en pleine célébration. Mais dehors il y a foule et le président prend son temps. "J’ai compté, il a mis une heure quarante pour faire cent mètres tellement il faisait de selfies et d’accolades", se souvient Patrick Genthon, le correspondant de Radio France à Mulhouse, présent sur les lieux.

Le problème, c’est qu’une femme du quartier (qui n'est pas une fidèle évangélique) se souvient avoir serré la main d'Emmanuel Macron la veille du jour où elle est tombée malade. Elle l’a expliqué par téléphone au docteur Patrick Vogt, médecin généraliste à Mulhouse, le 3 mars, alors qu’il était en renfort au SAMU : "Cette dame est présidente d’association à Mulhouse. Elle m’a dit qu’elle avait été dans le cortège avec Monsieur Macron. Elle m'a dit : "J’étais à proximité de Monsieur Macron, je lui ai serré la main, j’étais dans la salle de réunion". Et elle a ajouté : "Je suis tombée malade le lendemain et mon fils aussi peu après". Le médecin ajoute, consterné, "il y avait donc des gens dans l’entourage proche de Monsieur Macron qui étaient en période d’incubation et qui sont tombés malades le lendemain !".

À partir du jeudi 20 février, deux jours après la visite présidentielle, des participants du rassemblement vont consulter le docteur Vogt. "J’ai demandé à l’un d’eux si beaucoup de gens toussaient au rassemblement, et il m’a répondu "oui, la plupart". Patrick Vogt lui-même tombe malade quelques jours plus tard. Dès le 1er mars, l’église évangélique est alertée par une fidèle qui est testée positive ainsi que ses fils. Le Pasteur Peterschmitt qui a organisé le rassemblement compte 18 personnes testées positives au sein de sa famille. L’église alerte à son tour les autorités. S’en suit une enquête sanitaire difficile, car aucun registre n'a été tenu lors du rassemblement, c’est un événement gratuit et ouvert à tous. Il est donc très difficile d’avoir les coordonnées des participants et de savoir combien ont été contaminés.

What do you think about that ?

A coincidence that I find quite strange, if not suspect :

What do you think about that ?
Reading the article I had the impression to read a story from the times of the Black Death.

Very good and rich show that addresses a lot of the things discussed here. It may seem a bit long, but you won't waste your time, and the guy has a lot of humor too. @Abats wouldn't disagree with him when he says that "failure is a diploma" ;-)

The main subject is learning, under all points of view, so he talks about conditioning, learned helplessness, IA, marketing and... love ! And so more.

Hope you will take the time to enjoy it too !

Very good and rich show that addresses a lot of the things discussed here. It may seem a bit long, but you won't waste your time, and the guy has a lot of humor too. @Abats wouldn't disagree with him when he says that "failure is a diploma" ;-)

The main subject is learning, under all points of view, so he talks about conditioning, learned helplessness, IA, marketing and... love ! And so more.

Hope you will take the time to enjoy it too !

He has written an interesting book called "Free Your Brain: A Treatise on Neuroscience to Change School and Society". He has done quite a bit of research on social networks in recent years. Thank you for this public conference, it can help to make people think :)

Thanks a lot @Maat
It's very interesting.
This video continues the discussion of the French meeting we had yesterday...

Here is a lovely conference by Serge Maquis.
Really enjoyable and meaningful, plenty of humor. He made me laugh out loud. I love the Canadian accent and turn of phrases. Particularly enjoyed the examples from his own life about the necessity to let go that feeling of wanting to do all, know all, all the time, which generates a lot of stress, as you CAN'T and have to choose. In our era where we have to choose between an infinite number of interesting things, it's important to acknowledge our limits to feel serene and be in the present.

Lecture by Dr. Serge Marquis, medical doctor specializing in community health and consultant in the field of mental health in the workplace, at the University of Montreal.
For more than thirty years, Serge Marquis has been interested in the health of organizations. He has developed a special interest in stress, burnout and psychological distress in the workplace.
In this conference, Serge Marquis teaches us to take a close look at our lives in order to find pleasure and meaning in everyday life.

In our era where we have to choose between an infinite number of interesting things, it's important to acknowledge our limits to feel serene and be in the present.
Common sense remark. So realistic. Before confinement, we used to run around thinking our lives depended on tomorrow... And now, curiously, I feel more serene... I can't explain it but tomorrow is another day (probably Slavic fatalism as far as I'm concerned :-)).

Hello.

A major geopolitical analysis :

A video of Sylvano's interview with her (1h 15min) :

Another major analysis : Coronavirus : accélérateur historique - entretien avec Youssef Hindi (about messianism, among other subjects...).

A video of Sylvano's interview with him (1h) :

A third interesting analysis, by Lucien Cerise :

NB : some of these may be worth publishing on SOTT Fr.

Hello,

I watched this video of this astrologist about the full moon of May 7th 2020. I thought it was interesting because what she says is in correlation with the last session of the Cs (regarding exposure, food shortages etc.)

Here is a small recap: The Full Moon in Scorpio coupled with Pluto which is in retrograde since the end of April opens the way for us to pursue the Truth. Pluto is the invisible, the occult power. In retrograde it shows himself and invites us to join those who accept to face the truth. Then on May 11, the day our national confinement ends (speaking for France), Saturn becomes retrograde, followed by Venus and then Jupiter. All these retrogradations come to question the refusal that we have as individuals and society to take our responsibilities and do our duty. Retrograde Jupiter speaks of a wasted and a dislocated state.

Karim Khelfaoui is the guest of Nicolas Vidal in the Putsch Live show. He's a young doctor who made the buzz in a video: "I'm a doctor, not a cop. I'm being asked to violate doctor-patient confidentiality."

Wow, thanks so much Adaryn ! My God, the anger is very very high. With sarcasm I could say that this video should be censored, because if the PTB hear it, they will postpone forever the state of emergency... their butt smells of burning :evil:

Back
Top Bottom