Variety

• Thread starter seekingObjectivity
  • Start date
S

seekingObjectivity

I wrote this back in January of this year and I'd like to share it with YOU ALL:

[Edit: When I read this I noticed the sequence of '' and made me think of "I O I O I I O I O it's home from work we go......[whistle while we work etc...]..."]

A peculiar thought came to my head one day as I was contemplating the meaning of variety in its many different ways. It occurred to me in a moment of thought the possibility of ignorance in all that was being sought. This led me to an opening of another way of thinking - should not all doors being open to the wrong way be shut and should not all doors being closed be opened? For there are two sides to a coin and only knowledge of heads can give you tails. This thought led me much further in the process to many other things but in a great sense it is the process that is such a wondrous thing. But I write this not to say these things only to realize to others the simple simplicity and complex complexity of the potential in everything. i.e. I mean to say Io the difference in con-firm-ity and con-form-ity the willingness is all we know. The 'I' is with firmness and the 'O' is with form, but is it not the 'I' that defines the 'O'? Zoom in on a circle and it is plain to see that a segment turned sideways is the 'I' of what we see. It is only when the box is stepped out of can the sphere be seen that the segment is not straight but is curved and fits perfectly in every seam. Thus, there exists such beauty in every 'I' before the 'O' of everything. Thus, con-firm-ity and con-form-ity are of the same thing, but it is only with Firmness can the Formness exist. Io the daughter of Inakhus (Inachus) of Argos the black and white Heifer-Maiden cursed by Hera guarded by the Herdsman, Argos freed by the sweet music of Hermes, her suffering told to her by the forethought of Prometheus, only for her beauty to be restored by the firmness of her will in union with the admiration, the love and compassion of Zeus - the infinite and circle of the totality of everything.

Back
Top Bottom