Vampiric Experience....

G

I wanted to describe an event that happened to me a few months ago and see what you all thought. I got involved with a young lady recently, who I've known about two years now. All of my friends warned me of her, that she was totally psychotic and unstable. I knew her as gentle and fun, but I had been away from contact with her in europe for a year after I met her and just corresonded with her through email. So I really only knew all of the good aspects of her. Despite all my close friends warnings, I went ahead and got involved with her.
I was finishing a very intense period of solitude when I returned to Montreal as I was on tour, away from close friends and such. So the change from solo flying to friends and potential mates was discombobulating. She had a lot of the characteristics I look for in a partner. She was fit, artistic, a bit shy, but could appreciate good humor and GOOD coffee.
So it's our first night hanging out and a few drinks stretches way into the evening. Finally we find ourselves in bed and have a very nice time getting to know each other intimately (No sex, but a bit more than that. I only mention it not to be crude, but I think it's an important detail for the rest of the story.).
We settle down to sleep in each others arms and I hear her softly snoring as I lay back and relax into sleep. Instead I start feeling a very intense concentration and focus, which is usually myself telling me I should meditate. So I go through the process of relaxing into a trance state.
I enter into a deep state of meditation and I start to hear a voice in my head. It sounds exactly like my friend, the one who warned me the most about this girl. I can hear him talking to himself about personal matters (a relationship that he was in with a person much younger than him.). Suddenly I realize that I am listening to his thoughts and it dawns on me that it could be because I am sleeping in his ROOM.
I didn't have a chance to get a place to live upon returning to Montreal, so I stayed in his room while he was away performing in Italy. The way he is talking sounds exactly how one would talk to oneself in ones head...
I listen for a bit to his voice and on top of that I start to hear this very little voice, almost like the voice of a child. It gets louder and it is the voice, a childlike version of it, of the girl sleeping next to me. I can hear the tone of her voice, but not what she is saying. But suddenly she stops and I can feel that she has noticed me.
The next part gets freaky and it is only after many experiences of this nature that I managed to not freak out, pop out of my trance, and start struggling bodily.
I feel this intense weight on top of my body, like someone has just jumped on top of me. I feel that there is a presence straddling my pelvis, rubbing against me, doing the 'obvious'. At this point the little girls voice starts to moan with pleasure. The whole thing is very freaky, because I can FEEl something on top of me, yet I still have the sense, in my actual body, that the girl is laying next to me. The whole experience lasts about 30 seconds, and then stops. I pop back in my body and the girl stirs. I'm totally shocked, but she starts mumbling. I ask her if she just had a dream about me...she mumbles "Yeah, kind of." and then rolls over and falls back asleep.
To keep it short, the relationship deteriorated pretty fast after that. All the aspects of her that my friend warned me about came upon quite suddenly, like the turning of a switch almost. The event that was the finishing point was me calling her one evening, around 9 pm to ask a favor. Being a friend and also pertty intimate with her, I figured it was no big deal. I would have asked any friend of mine for such a favor (I asked her for a lift in her car with some of the things I was moving to my new apartment.). I appeared that I woke her up from a sound sleep. I apologised and told her to go back to sleep, that I would talk to her later. The next day I recieved a scathing voice mail from her that I shouldn't involve her in my personal affairs, and not to call her so late at night as she went to sleep early on week nights (9 am?!?). The message was laced with animosity. And this from someone who I had been intimate enough to consider having as a girlfriend!
Anyway, it matters little, the whole thing. But it seems that whatever I experienced the first night I was with her was either a spirit attachment that was making her psychotic (she really WAS a sweet girl, from what I knew of her. She even apologised a few days laster, saying she got like that sometimes.) or it was her true form sucking me dry in the most vampiric of ways...

Man, i've had the experience of actually hearing someone's thoughts in my head especially if i'm sleeping in their room.
The scenario goes like this.
Late last year, I had just moved in to my new apartment in London (Woodgreen). The first night, i was really tired. I just crashed on the bed without cleansing the space with salt (which i've read acts as an energy 'eraser', to cleanse a space of any negative energies). Later that night, i had the vivid experience of being a young indian girl having s** (the s word, the intimate body connection activity) with a guy much older than her. It was so vivid. I woke up next morning, and when i saw one of the flat mates, (who was a stand in landlord-- go figure) and asked him who previously inhabited the room i now occupy.
He said that the room was previously shared by a lesbian couple. And then he said that a friend of ours, (the guy who helped me get the flat) was having an affair with some young indian girl, and that the night before, they were involved in some 'bed activity' ( s** included).
I was amazed at that statement, because i had no prior knowledge of such activities. All i did was jump into bed, only to be bombarded by 'thought streams'.

With regards to vampiric experiences, i've only had the 'old hag' experience, where i felt as if someone was saddling me, doing the you know what. I was unable to make any clear links to anyone in my life at the moment, so i assumed it was a random attack. But an incident similar to that, but without the sexual undertone, is the 'night terror' phenomenon.
I assume that there are some forum members who have had such experiences.

GreyCat, you might want to listen to the podcasts entitled 'Channeling and Exorcism' for some information on spirit attachments and sex - there is a lot to learn there (if you haven't already heard it, of course).

I've heard the podcasts before, they are quite informative. The whole experience was pretty rewarding for me. I had this uneasy feeling about the girl from the beginning. But I was kind of steamrolled into being impulsive because I had been alone so long. This kind of activity probably happens all the time to couples. It was a fair warning by my unconscious self of what was really going to happen.
There really IS something to be said for meditation. The experiences reminds me to be extra vigilint and disciplined in my daily life...

Speaking of The Hag. I am back performing in St. John's, New Foundland. It's a really pleasent little town. The Hag myth here is a pretty common topic around here. I have seen several paintings someone made of the experience in a local bar downtown. When I first arrived here a few years ago, I had a run-in with her. It was a pretty dark experience that left me drained for several days after that.
It's these old Irish Saltbox houses. The walls are full of stories and spirits. St. John's is OLD. I am staying a few feet away from the first Masonic Temple built in North America. Creepy little place with ionic columns on either side of the entranceway.
The first night I was here, I lay down and started meditating. Like I mentioned in other posts, in this light I see, I see these flashes of beings. They recently started become more vivid. I was laying there when I could see above me, a huge bloated woman standing over me grinning. The old las was back for more. If you are afraid, you feel a tug in your stomach, if you resist, and give into the fear, then they can reel you in. But when that tug comes, if you just let it go, and LOOK at what is happening, you get less drained. I'm not saying you fight them off or anything, but if you see it, allow yourself to experience it, then you gain more knowledge of the situation than just reacting with fear. I looked up at the space and a flash came on strong of the woman raising her arms over her head, grinning madly down at me. I LOOKED at her.
The experience vanished. Don't know if I 'faught' her off or not, but is was alot less draining than my first meeting.

While the first experience you relate definitely does sound Vampiric in nature, don't be so hasty to assume the second one is too.

Perhaps this old hag is not so menacing as she seems? Having read "Women Who Run With the Wolves" and "Meeting the Madwoman", I'd interpret this "huge bloated woman" as being the Archetypal Crone, ie one of the 3 aspects of the Goddes - Maiden, Mother, Crone.

Folklore and Mythology abound with tales of encounters with the Crone; she always appears to be hideous and frightening, but if the protagonist can hold his/her ground and unflinchingly look her in the eye, the result is always some new found strength or understanding. The Crone represents the cycle of death and rebirth, and is a source of great wisdom and power.

The Hindu Goddess Kali also comes to mind from your description: _http://hinduism.about.com/library/weekly/aa051202a.htm
Wild and fearsome, symbolic of destruction, but also of renewal.

Back
Top Bottom