vampire dreams?

Gimpy

The Living Force
Every time I move to change something in my life lately, whether it's a return to writing, or simply cleaning my computer/artist space...at night I get very out of place, out of character dreams of vampires. They arn't the scary kind of monster....but the popular culture kind, once it was Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer for pete's sake. (Good actor, but what the heck?)

I don't like a lot of the vampire fiction out there and I certainly don't like the entire 'vampire subculture'. Outside of fancy dress, what is the point of being a mosquito?

Has anyone else experienced one of these dreams? They tend to consist of the vampire just following me around and talking to me, trying to give me flowers, etc. Stupid stuff.

Gimpy
Flummoxed

Gimpy said:
Has anyone else experienced one of these dreams? They tend to consist of the vampire just following me around and talking to me, trying to give me flowers, etc. Stupid stuff.
Well, the only thing I can think of is that you (maybe) have some kind of a spiritual attachment which is trying to come across as 'nice' - so you won't get rid of it or do anything that would help you in your lifes progression. Sounds like a real spiritual vampire to me.

But I could be wrong, of course.

I'm not sure what the 'cure' would be, or even if there was one. Perhaps it will be revealed to you at some stage. Vampire isn't going to like that, of course.

Ruth said:
Gimpy said:
Well, the only thing I can think of is that you (maybe) have some kind of a spiritual attachment which is trying to come across as 'nice' - so you won't get rid of it or do anything that would help you in your lifes progression. Sounds like a real spiritual vampire to me.

But I could be wrong, of course.

I'm not sure what the 'cure' would be, or even if there was one. Perhaps it will be revealed to you at some stage. Vampire isn't going to like that, of course.
Hmmm. Could be why its a pop culture kind? So that I don't take it seriously? If that is the case, it kinda ticks me off.

I'm not sure its attached, because it felt so out of place, foreign? Alien? It didn't fit with anything I was thinking about or working on either, most of my dreams can be sorted, this was was just wacky.

How can a person become a skeeter beater?....basically a light to keep off the critters?

Every time it seems progress is near, I do a face-plant.

Hmm - I don't think dreaming of vampires, even consistently dreaming of them, is necessarily indicative of a spirit attachment - that might be making a bit of a large jump.

I also don't think that it's a 'doing a face plant' situation.

Perhaps if you spent some time thinking about what a pop culture vampire represents to you, you might find the key. This figure is very likely 'appearing' in your dreams because your subconscious is using it as a symbol for some force that is active in your conscious life - some force that is influencing you that you can't seem to shake, or that you find attractive on some level, but know is not necessarily healthy for you.

I have no definite answers, but assuming it is not some sort of dream manipulation by outside forces, perhaps starting at the most simple level of interpretation might lead you to what is really going on?

Face-plant: losing your balance and falling forward, landing face first.

Sorry. Its a term used in some of the MS groups I'm on. It's short hand for "I lost my balance, tried to regain it, but fell down anyway."

Gimpy

As I see it the fact that you see vampires but coming from TV shows is interesting because they are actors playing a role.
Vampires would be usually considered as draining forces but there they are nice and quite harmless.
So maybe, cleaning up around you is also happening inside at some level

Tigersoap said:
As I see it the fact that you see vampires but coming from TV shows is interesting because they are actors playing a role.
Vampires would be usually considered as draining forces but there they are nice and quite harmless.
So maybe, cleaning up around you is also happening inside at some level
Thinking on it this morning brought me to the following:

These last couple years I've been quite a hermit for medical reasons. The more I've read the C's and worked on Awareness, the odder my dreams get when I start heading in a creative direction. Sometimes its followed by physical issues. All I can think of? Since I'm not "out there" in public, one of the basic avenues of the predators mind is to seep into my dreams. (Spotting trouble and avoiding it in day to day living is natural to me at this point.)

I see people pretending to be vampires etc as a bit silly. Buffy the Vampire Slayer was a well written TV show, and I liked the stories. I draw the line at folks living "the vampire lifestyle". It's ridiculous. That said, I have been hurt by people who were psychic drainers, and knew how to approach me. Some don't know they drain others, but those who do can be sly weasals. The purely spiritual kind can be avoided by "tasting bad".

I figure it can be like phenomena: Focusing on it too much can be a 'feedback loop', and keep me from doing anything constructive. Until more evidence pops up it will stay on the peripheral vision, noted, but not the main thing.

Thanks to all who provided thoughts. It does help.

Gimpy said:
Its a term used in some of the MS groups I'm on. It's short hand for "I lost my balance, tried to regain it, but fell down anyway."
Gimpy
I was wondering if you've come across this web site before, and what are your thoughts on alternative treatments for MS?

http://www.ms-success.com/

Back
Top Bottom